Cars

No. I’ll make him a table though

3 Likes

How much you want to play with ? 10k-12k ?

Volvo s lines are notoriously shite had a petrol s40 1.8 and got rid of within four months.
Between master and slave cylinders going which is a common fault not worth the hassle.

Around that I’d say.

Just to spite him

https://m.carzone.ie/used-cars/Kia/Sportage-1.7CRDI-EX-MT--HIGH-SPEC--LOW-MILES--FINANCE-AVAIL/202006029723744

Nothing on the mileage loads of space ,

1 Like

You might be able to get a 13 or 14 for a 1k more

1 Like

Lads have a vrt on Saturday week, do they NCT the car aswell? Or is it just a case of showing up and they review the car and tell you what you owe. Car is 3 years old.

Just show up and they tell you what you owe. No nct

1 Like

Why would you send him up to a premises like that? What has @Juhniallio ever done to you?

You moved home bro?

A cautionary note. When you get the assessed figure pay (bank draft) within I think 5 days.
The cunts are lethal to add penalties for delays. Check when they’re open again as the Saturday appointment mitigates against you. They’re mercenary bastards.

1 Like

I was out for a walk last week and stumbled across a 94 year old man in the middle of changing a tyre. He had all the wheel nuts off and the car half jacked :laughing: and was taking a small breather for himself.

2 Likes

A long time ago. Over 3 years now.

1 Like

Just be careful. Some of those cars look like they run on fossil fuels.

3 Likes

show up and pay…if it’s diesel beware nox tax

Yep I’ve that factored in alright.

not too bad on the newer cars anyway

Looking for an Estate to haul around kids, needs to have some poke, 4 or 5yrs old, budget €15k

Skoda Octavia VRS or Mazda6 2.2 skyactive d ?? Or any other??

Octavia Diesel Estate. ( 2.0lt - 150bhp - 6 Speed )

You’ll get a lot of car for €15k

1 Like