Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Two pretty rubbish ones here but thought I would throw them up anyway.

Who: Alan Stanford
Famous for: Playing George in Glenroe
Where: Downstairs in Nearys last night from around 9pm until closing time.
Other: He was in the company of about five other blokes and appeared in a quite jovial mood.

Who: Robert Shortt
Famous For: Former RTE correspondent in the States.
Where: Downstairs in Nearys last night from around 9pm until closing time.
Other: Shortt is extremely short (barely more than five foot) and was drinking pints of Guinness with a mate.[/quote]

Both valid spots at the same time.

Boardshorts, shorts down to your knees you wear at the beach.

Have a few semi spots from over the Christmas period

A Who: G Thornley
Where: Dundrum town centre
When: Christmas eve, mid afternoon
Demeanour: seemed in good form, like he had just bought his last present and was off for some pints

B Who: CJ Van Der Linde, Leinster Heineken cup winner, South African World Cup winner
When: Christmas Eve
Where Dundrum Town Centre
Demeanour: Bewildered, as though he thought this Christmas lark is completely mad
Other: He is truly massive, was wearing a Canto hoody and Leinster Canto bottoms, he was walking without a limp and had no obvious siugn of injury

Who: Sam? Don’t know her name but the lunatic teacher one from The Apprentice
Where: Tallaght AC track
When: Christmas Day, Goal Mile
Clothing: running gear,
Other: I was gone past her when I realised that I sort of knew her face, in the way, when you see a burd that used to go out with a mate of yours. She is extremely skinny but seemed in good form

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Have a few semi spots from over the Christmas period

A Who: G Thornley
Where: Dundrum town centre
When: Christmas eve, mid afternoon
Demeanour: seemed in good form, like he had just bought his last present and was off for some pints

B Who: CJ Van Der Linde, Leinster Heineken cup winner, South African World Cup winner
When: Christmas Eve
Where Dundrum Town Centre
Demeanour: Bewildered, as though he thought this Christmas lark is completely mad
Other: He is truly massive, was wearing a Canto hoody and Leinster Canto bottoms, he was walking without a limp and had no obvious siugn of injury

Who: Sam? Don’t know her name but the lunatic teacher one from The Apprentice
Where: Tallaght AC track
When: Christmas Day, Goal Mile
Clothing: running gear,
Other: I was gone past her when I realised that I sort of knew her face, in the way, when you see a burd that used to go out with a mate of yours. She is extremely skinny but seemed in good form[/quote]

The first two are good spots:thumbsup:

that apprentice wan,forget it she didnt make a big eneogh impact on the viewing public,Breffni is a spot,any of the rest of them,hard to see it happening.Not a spot.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]The first two are good spots:thumbsup:

that apprentice wan,forget it she didnt make a big eneogh impact on the viewing public,Breffni is a spot,any of the rest of them,hard to see it happening.Not a spot.[/quote]

Agreed the fact that I didn’t know her name didn’t help her case

Who- Boris Johnson
Famous for - Mayor of London
Where - In the Medina of Old town Marrakech
When - Earlier today
Wearing - Light blue short sleeved shirt and a pair of chino esq pants.
Demeanour - Fairy relaxed as he browsed through various souvenir shops and goods.

I dont know anything about his marital status but he was with a female companion.

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]Who- Boris Johnson
When - Earlier today
Demeanour - Fairy relaxed as he browsed through various souvenir shops and goods.

I dont know anything about his marital status but he was with a female companion.[/quote]

All that can be said for that is…

:clap:

Boris is a stonewall legend…

What a spot!

When - Earlier today

I dont know anything about his marital status but he was with a female companion.[/quote]

Contender for spot of the year :clap:
Boris is an alright sort

Boris is a wanker. No cans on the Tube, wrong type of snow, fuck off!!

Boris too liberal for you, Ben?

When - Earlier today

Boris is a spot:thumbsup:

When - Earlier today

Magnificent. Boris is an alright sort.

[QUOTE=:clap:
Boris is an alright sort[/QUOTE]

Sorry Piles didn’t see your alright sort comment. :thumbsup:

Whom: Ken Maginis (Baron Maginnis of Drumsonewhere)
Locatiion: The Erneside Shoppingside emporium in Enniskillin.
Time of Spot: 12.05 today…
Sartorial observations: Maginnis* was wearing a long overcoat doubtleless covering (a dark suit)
Accompanied by: A pair of 50yr.hoods, muscle-merchants.
Opinions: Masginnis is a realm of the past…Old, grey as he may be,he exudes Unionmist arrogance to the point of “a good skelp needed there”.
The War Office said," DON’T GO THERE"…

Cans should be restricted to intercity services for me. I’m not sure I’d knock Boris for that. Drinking them on the tube suggests a fella can’t go 10 mins without a drink and is some class of wino.

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]Whom: Ken Maginis (Baron Maginnis of Drumsonewhere)
Locatiion: The Erneside Shoppingside emporium in Enniskillin.
Time of Spot: 12.05 today…
Sartorial observations: Maginnis* was wearing a long overcoat doubtleless covering (a dark suit)
Accompanied by: A pair of 50yr.hoods, muscle-merchants.
Opinions: Masginnis is a realm of the past…Old, grey as he may be,he exudes Unionmist arrogance to the point of “a good skelp needed there”.
The War Office said," DON’T GO THERE"…[/quote]

Headline on next weeks Observer
“Boxty spoiling for a fight while in the occupied six”

Who: Former Paisean Faisean presenter and well known religious nutter Aoife Ni Thuairisg
Where: On the street outside Corbettcourt shopping centre at the top of Shop Street, Gslway City
When: 5:15pm, Saturday January 2nd, 2010
Demeanour: Smiling
Details: Aoife was one of two females in of a group of four adults standing around talking. The man facing her had a toddler sitting on his shoulders. I didn’t get to see any of her ample frontage as the spot was only pointed out to me by my brother by which time I had passed that area.

[quote=“sid waddell”]Who: Former Paisean Faisean presenter and well known religious nutter Aoife Ni Thuairisg
Where: On the street outside Corbettcourt shopping centre at the top of Shop Street, Gslway City
When: 5:15pm, Saturday January 2nd, 2010
Demeanour: Smiling
Details: Aoife was one of two females in of a group of four adults standing around talking. The man facing her had a toddler sitting on his shoulders. I didn’t get to see any of her ample frontage as the spot was only pointed out to me by my brother by which time I had passed that area.[/quote]

I always wanted to to bone her.