Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]Who- Boris Johnson
Famous for - Mayor of London
Where - In the Medina of Old town Marrakech
When - Earlier today
Wearing - Light blue short sleeved shirt and a pair of chino esq pants.
Demeanour - Fairy relaxed as he browsed through various souvenir shops and goods.

I dont know anything about his marital status but he was with a female companion.[/quote]

Magnificent. Boris is an alright sort.

[QUOTE=:clap:
Boris is an alright sort[/QUOTE]

Sorry Piles didn’t see your alright sort comment. :thumbsup:

Whom: Ken Maginis (Baron Maginnis of Drumsonewhere)
Locatiion: The Erneside Shoppingside emporium in Enniskillin.
Time of Spot: 12.05 today…
Sartorial observations: Maginnis* was wearing a long overcoat doubtleless covering (a dark suit)
Accompanied by: A pair of 50yr.hoods, muscle-merchants.
Opinions: Masginnis is a realm of the past…Old, grey as he may be,he exudes Unionmist arrogance to the point of “a good skelp needed there”.
The War Office said," DON’T GO THERE"…

Cans should be restricted to intercity services for me. I’m not sure I’d knock Boris for that. Drinking them on the tube suggests a fella can’t go 10 mins without a drink and is some class of wino.

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]Whom: Ken Maginis (Baron Maginnis of Drumsonewhere)
Sartorial observations: Maginnis* was wearing a long overcoat doubtleless covering (a dark suit)
Opinions: Masginnis is a realm of the past…Old, grey as he may be,he exudes Unionmist arrogance to the point of “a good skelp needed there”.
The War Office said," DON’T GO THERE"…[/quote]

Headline on next weeks Observer
“Boxty spoiling for a fight while in the occupied six”

Who: Former Paisean Faisean presenter and well known religious nutter Aoife Ni Thuairisg
Where: On the street outside Corbettcourt shopping centre at the top of Shop Street, Gslway City
When: 5:15pm, Saturday January 2nd, 2010
Demeanour: Smiling
Details: Aoife was one of two females in of a group of four adults standing around talking. The man facing her had a toddler sitting on his shoulders. I didn’t get to see any of her ample frontage as the spot was only pointed out to me by my brother by which time I had passed that area.

[quote=“sid waddell”]Who: Former Paisean Faisean presenter and well known religious nutter Aoife Ni Thuairisg
Where: On the street outside Corbettcourt shopping centre at the top of Shop Street, Gslway City
Details: Aoife was one of two females in of a group of four adults standing around talking. The man facing her had a toddler sitting on his shoulders. I didn’t get to see any of her ample frontage as the spot was only pointed out to me by my brother by which time I had passed that area.[/quote]

I always wanted to to bone her.

If you drew blood from her she might have a big problem though as she’s a Jehovah’s Witness.

Boning isn’t against their religion though

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, balloobasluvsbeer. Why didn’t you?

She was not responsive to my witty charm and ugly looks.

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]Whom: Ken Maginis (Baron Maginnis of Drumsonewhere)
The War Office said," DON’T GO THERE"…[/quote]

thats a spot:thumbsup:

[quote=“sid waddell”]Who: Former Paisean Faisean presenter and well known religious nutter Aoife Ni Thuairisg
Details: Aoife was one of two females in of a group of four adults standing around talking. The man facing her had a toddler sitting on his shoulders. I didn’t get to see any of her ample frontage as the spot was only pointed out to me by my brother by which time I had passed that area.[/quote]

so is that:thumbsup:

Who: Connor Morris
Where: Jury’s Inn Belfast
When: Last night 9.15pm
Famous For: Setanta Sports Rugby Commentator
Other Information: I approached Connor as he was at the bar and chatted briefly about the match he had worked on. I congratulated him on the excellent coverage Setanta provide. He thanked me but expressed his disappointment that they would be losing the rights to Magners next year. I too expressed my disappointment and said that they had an over reliance on the EPL and I suspected that they would lose many subscribers and he agreed on both scores but that decision wasn’t his and money men decide on issues such as sponsorship.

Who: Dara O’Brian
Where: Jurys Inn Belfast
When: Last night 9.20 pm
Other Information: Dara was drinking Guinness and eating a meal of some sorts while watching the Darts on the television with Morris and other folk who I suspect were also his work colleagues

Who:Marty Morrisey
Known for:his major roll in RTE sports,his uncanny likness to Betty Boop and getting his arse handed to him by Brian Cody.
Where,Dark horse pub,Patrickwell,Limerick.
When Stephens day.
Other:Marty must have spent the day at the races and went for a few scoops after the last,seemed to be a real pussy magnet as all the drunken ladies were very interested in him!:eek:

[quote=“larryduff”]Who: Connor Morris
Other Information: I approached Connor as he was at the bar and chatted briefly about the match he had worked on. I congratulated him on the excellent coverage Setanta provide. He thanked me but expressed his disappointment that they would be losing the rights to Magners next year. I too expressed my disappointment and said that they had an over reliance on the EPL and I suspected that they would lose many subscribers and he agreed on both scores but that decision wasn’t his and money men decide on issues such as sponsorship.

Other Information: Dara was drinking Guinness and eating a meal of some sorts while watching the Darts on the television with Morris and other folk who I suspect were also his work colleagues[/quote]

Setanta are fucked next year. I’d say the majority of their subscibers are with them for rugby. Not sure there’s the appetite in Ireland anymore to be paying someone for EPL only, particularly when Sky have the most attractive games.

Who: Leinster and Ireland rugby footballer, Shane Horgan.
Where: Copper Face Jacks, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2.
When: In the early hours of Sunday, 3 January, 2010.
Wearing: Blues jeans, grey t-shirt.
Demeanour: Attention seeking.
Other Information: Shane and a male companion were ushered into the venue, without paying, while others were in the queue. He spent a large part of the evening at the upstairs bar, doing shots, high fiving his mate, bouncing around, generally giving off an ‘I’m outrageously cool’ vibe.

That’s a spot. :thumbsup:

[quote=“larryduff”]Who: Connor Morris

Other Information: Dara was drinking Guinness and eating a meal of some sorts while watching the Darts on the television with Morris and other folk who I suspect were also his work colleagues[/quote]

Who is getting the Magners games next year?

rte, tg4, bbc

[quote=“Bandage”]Who: Leinster and Ireland rugby footballer, Shane Horgan.
Where: Copper Face Jacks, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2.
When: In the early hours of Sunday, 3 January, 2010.
Wearing: Blues jeans, grey t-shirt.
Demeanour: Attention seeking.
Other Information: Shane and a male companion were ushered into the venue, without paying, while others were in the queue. He spent a large part of the evening at the upstairs bar, doing shots, high fiving his mate, bouncing around, generally giving off an ‘I’m outrageously cool’ vibe.

That’s a spot. :thumbsup:[/quote]

That is a spot :thumbsup:,of a standard issue unmerciful wanker rugby player,these rugger dickheads have no class.