Celeb Spotting 🐐

Thing about all these Shannonsider in the parade ring spots is that its his place of work,he happens to be working in an environment where spotting Irish celebs and public figures is a given,i say keep informing us about these little discussions youre overhearing at racetracks but any SS spot in or around a horse racecourse isnt a genuine spot imo.
P.S Sorry for being a bolix about this:D

I think LINK should take over from Flano. He has a great interest in the thread and knows the rules. He even refuses to put forward KK stick stick players that he sees often.

i hve thought long & hard about this & have spoken to fellow official judge Flano & all your future spots are declared null & void & will not be considered

:smiley:

Thanks for that nomination GMAN but im happy to let the fat Yank continue in his role of regulator of this thread,he needs something to be occupying his time while the rest of us are off living life.

You’ll agree that Link knows his stuff?

impressed that he has a good working knowledge of the rules &regulations but I dont think he has the sound judgement of Flano

True, not many do to be fair to the big man. Flano knows his stuff.

Mick o’Leary - spot.

Mick Galway - serious spot.

move on you idiots.

Who: Daniel O’Donnell
Famous for: Making grannies swoon and being the real-live version of Eoin McLove.
Where: Donnybrook [coming out of one of the 8 pharmacies in Donnybrook. The non-Boots one beside Donnybrook Fair]
When: Tuesday
Attire: Lovely white and baby blue striped jumper, dark trousers and suitable shoes.
Other notes: The great man looked to be in a rush or possibly embarrassed to be seen coming out of a chemists.

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]Who: Daniel O’Donnell
Famous for: Making grannies swoon and being the real-live version of Eoin McLove.
Where: Donnybrook [coming out of one of the 8 pharmacies in Donnybrook. The non-Boots one beside Donnybrook Fair]
Attire: Lovely white and baby blue striped jumper, dark trousers and suitable shoes.
Other notes: The great man looked to be in a rush or possibly embarrassed to be seen coming out of a chemists.[/quote]

Now there’s a spot if I’ve ever seen one. Good shout.

I think it’s actually my first real contribution to this thread. I wanted it to be a good one.

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]Who: Daniel O’Donnell
Other notes: The great man looked to be in a rush or possibly embarrassed to be seen coming out of a chemists.[/quote]

outstanding spot- well done

Do they come any bigger than Daniel?

I don’t think so.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Do they come any bigger than Daniel?

I don’t think so.[/quote]

OMG, does that mean this thread is over?

not until you see him in a strip club shoving 50 notes down the G String of some durty looking burd

[quote=“Phil Leotardo”]Who: Daniel O’Donnell

Famous for: crap music but being the darling of every granny around the country

When: Last night

Where: Flight EI179 Heathrow to Dublin (Seat:Row 3/4 ish)

Wearing: Standard smart casual gear…slacks, open shirt,etc.

Looked fairly relaxed in fairness even though the flight had being delayed 2 hours due to weather.[/quote]

Cough cough…cluaindiuic’s was the 2nd time Daniel has being spotted by a TFK member. I got him on October 24th 2008 :smiley:

Oh fuck off Phil!

:smiley:

not a spot

:):smiley: