Celeb Spotting 🐐

Which one? Mine or cluaindiuic’s??

Yours, obviously.

[scoffs]

read the thread:rolleyes:

Who: Liam o’ Maonlaoi
Famous for: singer of hothouse flowrs,maker of pointless films about african music
Where: Dundrum Luas.with his son, getting on said luas.
When: Yesterday
Attire: Looking like the midlife-crisis-hippyish-patchouli-oil-smelling mother- fucker that he is.
Other notes: his son was completely blanking him while LOM tried to look cool hanging off the stationary yellow bars. got the feeling him and the mother are seperated thus leaving the son to treat his father like dogshit.
hilariously funny

How did NCC earn the right to pass judgement on such matters? I thought farmer was chairman of the pedantic society.

[quote=“josepi73”]Who: Liam o’ Maonlaoi
Famous for: singer of hothouse flowrs,maker of pointless films about african music
Where: Dundrum Luas.with his son, getting on said luas.
When: Yesterday
Attire: Looking like the midlife-crisis-hippyish-patchouli-oil-smelling mother- fucker that he is.
Other notes: his son was completely blanking him while LOM tried to look cool hanging off the stationary yellow bars. got the feeling him and the mother are seperated thus leaving the son to treat his father like dogshit.
hilariously funny[/quote]

great spot
great avatar

Farmer is over the mucis chapter of that society

[quote=“north county corncrake”]great spot
great avatar[/quote]

Yeah the spot was good alright :slight_smile:

I don’t have the time to be reading 110 pages of celeb spotting. I know if you spot someone in their workplace, sports field etc it does not count so spotting wee Daniel on a plane sounds good to me! There was no ojection in October when I posted it originally :slight_smile:

relax

Some people just don’t get it.

My one and only celeb spot means alot to me personally. I shall fight tooth and nail to justify my proud claim and I won’t let a closet GAA fan take it from me :slight_smile:

Attaboy Phil, you’re the sort of fella that will shake the cobwebs from this ol thread.

Who: Brian Kerr
Famous for: managing the Faroe Islands and being very very bitter.
Where: O’Donohoes, Merrion Row
When: 04/30/2008, c. 11.30pm
Attire: Pin stripe suit, no tie
Other notes: Looking smug as always. Never liked the man.

Who: Mick Galway
Former Shannon, Munster, Ireland rugby player and all round legend of Irish sport. AI football winner with Kerry.

Where: Jones Road, North Dublin City.
When: Saturday between 4.30 and 5.00pm.

Mick was in good form and was attracting a bit of banter from some rugby supporter on their way to some match. He had a very happy looking head on him.
No idea of how he was dressed, i don’t notice these things in other men.

[quote=“HBV*”]Who: Mick Galway
Former Shannon, Munster, Ireland rugby player and all round legend of Irish sport. AI football winner with Kerry.

Mick was in good form and was attracting a bit of banter from some rugby supporter on their way to some match. He had a very happy looking head on him.
No idea of how he was dressed, i don’t notice these things in other men.[/quote]

Just happened to be in the Croke Park Area.:mad:

[quote=“HBV*”]Who: Mick Galway

No idea of how he was dressed, i don’t notice these things in other men.[/QUOTE]

was he drunk?
not a spot btw & an infraction against you

[quote=“north county corncrake”]was he drunk?
not a spot btw & an infraction against you[/QUOTE]

ncc is spot on…

huh ?

an infraction against you as well

admins please give the mong & HIV a 2 day ban

thanks in advance
NCC
KOH