Celeb Spotting šŸ

No he isnā€™tā€¦He has yet to get the better of WITJ, when he has he can talkā€¦He hasnā€™t taken on the bestā€¦

Dunph is the Andy Lee of this forum while me and NCC are the Pacquiao and Mayweather of the forum

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]Incorrect Puke. As the only member of admin currently online i shall judge this contest.

The scores stand:

The Runt 2 Mong Foley 0[/QUOTE]

you have neither the credentials or the experienceā€¦

Wake up Pukeā€¦ Puke, wake upā€¦

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]
Wake up Pukeā€¦ Puke, wake upā€¦[/QUOTE]

link to where you got the better of him please

Careful now or iā€™ll use by admin privileges against you.

Iā€™m not a public admin student, iā€™m a very busy man. I donā€™t have time to go trawling through old threads for your benefit.

If youā€™d spent less time studying and more time in here you wouldnā€™t need to ask me that question.

[quote=ā€œMacā€]Who: Adelle King aka Twink
Where: Dunnes Stores Sandyford
When: Yesterday around 4.30pm
Doing: Shopping
Notes: Twink was dressed in what looked like tennis gear. As Mrs Mac noted, she has a fine pair of legs for an oul wan. She was smothered in fake tan and caked in makeup. She purchased groceries and left in here 03 Hyundai Santa Fe.[/QUOTE]

Mrs Mac?

[quote=ā€œHBV*ā€]Who: Mick Galway
Former Shannon, Munster, Ireland rugby player and all round legend of Irish sport. AI football winner with Kerry.

Where: Jones Road, North Dublin City.
When: Saturday between 4.30 and 5.00pm.

Mick was in good form and was attracting a bit of banter from some rugby supporter on their way to some match. He had a very happy looking head on him.
No idea of how he was dressed, i donā€™t notice these things in other men.[/QUOTE]

great fooking spot hbv

cheers whiskey, it was.

This thread is in serious need of some of this

http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk/product_images/Medium/990439%3BWarehouse%3BWarehouse.jpg

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]This thread is in serious need of some of this

http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk/product_images/Medium/990439%3BWarehouse%3BWarehouse.jpg[/QUOTE]

whats that flano, lube?

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]This thread is in serious need of some of this

http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk/product_images/Medium/990439%3BWarehouse%3BWarehouse.jpg[/QUOTE]

:wink:

Most people who know myself and Cesc4 personally know we frquently travel to the Emirates together so we were delighted to get two celeb spots on another outstanding trip (excluding the result).

Celeb: Bryan Robson
Timing: May 5th, 2009 c. 6.10pm
Famous for: Playing football for a living
Attire: Suit and tie
Other notes: We bumped into the for Man Utd player who was walking in a large group that appeared to be on some sort of corporate junket, his tie was slightly loosened and he looked a bit out of breath so I think he may have been on the beer and enjoyed a few beers with it. Smaller than I expected.

Celeb: Statto
Timing: May 5th, 2009 c. 6.13pm
Famous for: Being Statto on Fantasy Football League
Other notes: Almost didnā€™t recognise him as he looks a hell of a lot olderthese days, not surprising given the Fantasy Football League was on a good 15 years ago. Looked like he was milling about waiting to meet his ticket connect. Moved away as soon as he noticed that we recognised him, couldnā€™t move too far though in case he missed his connect.

[quote=ā€œbriantinnionā€]Most people who know myself and Cesc4 personally know we frquently travel to the Emirates together so we were delighted to get two celeb spots on another outstanding trip (excluding the result).

Celeb: Bryan Robson
Timing: May 5th, 2009 c. 6.10pm
Famous for: Playing football for a living
Other notes: We bumped into the for Man Utd player who was walking in a large group that appeared to be on some sort of corporate junket, his tie was slightly loosened and he looked a bit out of breath so I think he may have been on the beer and enjoyed a few beers with it. Smaller than I expected.

Celeb: Statto
Timing: May 5th, 2009 c. 6.13pm
Famous for: Being Statto on Fantasy Football League
Other notes: Almost didnā€™t recognise him as he looks a hell of a lot olderthese days, not surprising given the Fantasy Football League was on a good 15 years ago. Looked like he was milling about waiting to meet his ticket connect. Moved away as soon as he noticed that we recognised him, couldnā€™t move too far though in case he missed his connect.[/QUOTE]

an ex footballer & a sports journalist at a footbnall game
debatable spots

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]an ex footballer & a sports journalist at a footbnall game
debatable spots[/QUOTE]

i concur

Bryan Robson spot doesnā€™t count unfortunately going by the precedent set here by the Mick Galway spots

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]an ex footballer & a sports journalist at a footbnall game
debatable spots[/QUOTE]

Yea, not a spot.

debatable spots[/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s like spotting Mick Galwey and Gerry Thornley at a rugby match.

aye, was thinking the same on debateable spots. does statto still work in the eurosport commentary van with Archie?

He does a good bit of work with horse racing anyways.