Celeb Spotting 🐐

Statto was not working, so definintely a spot. As for Robbo, I agree it might be debatable, I might write him a letter and see if he was being paid to attend the junket. If it was just a freebie and all he got was the booze and the food then it counts but if he was getting cash then I’d be willing to chalk it off.

The rules are meant to be if they were being paid to be in a particular location then it doesn’t count. That’s coming from the original Celebspotting on the old board on proboards.

If Robbo counts I saw Gallimh in Jurys last Saturday.

Would be inclined to allow Statto as in recent years, or since Fantasy football all of his owrk and also his going backrupt have been centred around horse racing.

he is a sports journalist that was once a football commentator - not a spot

I’d be inclined to allow Statto only too. I imagine Robbo was on a corporate junket and probably did a speaking engagement before the game - not a spot.

If you can provide some proof that he was there in a professional capacity I’ll gladly chalk it off.

How did he go busto Hangblaa?

unfortunatley the onus of proof is on you rather than me

I think the key is whether he received cash compensation. I eagerly await his reply to my letter to confirm this.

Forgot to mention that Dennis Irwin was part of the group walking with Robbo but since I did not personally spot him I didn’t mention it. Cesc4 might be able to claim it though.

Google News search for “Angus Loughran” shows no results. Up yours Raven.

@ Runt, not know the reasons of his bankruptcy but the belief was that the bauld angus owed the money to a number of bookies and played his get out of jail card. In the UK you only have to owe more that 750 in unsecured debts to file.

Also, an important piece of information for this thread is that Angus Lougrane is a Man United fan.

Fuck off Tinnion.

Who: Trevor Brennan.
Famous For: Former Leinster and Toulose rugby footballer, basher of Patrick Bamford.
When: Circa 3am last night/early this morning.
Where: Copper’s, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2.
Wearing: Black shoes, blue jeans, black long-sleeved shirt with open collar.
Other information: I was informed that Trevor had earlier been fighting in a ‘White Collar Boxing’ event for charity in Tripod. He was also carrying a gear bag, which would possibly add weight to those rumours.

Who: Kevin Dundon
Famous For : been a celebrity chef in charge of HEAT tv show, along with regulary been on the afternoon show, writer of 2 cook books, owner of Dunbrody Country house and Spa
Where: St.James’GAA pitch , Ramsgrange
When : approx 8pm yday evening
other information : dundon was collecting his daughter(s) from underage training

[quote=“cailinlochgarman”]Who: Kevin Dundon
Famous For : been a celebrity chef in charge of HEAT tv show, along with regulary been on the afternoon show, writer of 2 cook books, owner of Dunbrody Country house and Spa
other information : dundon was collecting his daughter(s) from underage training[/quote]

not a celeb

‘celebrity chef’ would indicate otherwise.

I move to disallow all future spots of ‘celebrity’ chefs, gardeners etc.

‘You’re not a celebrity chef mate - you’re a chef. Now, go fuck yourself.’

Thoughts?

[quote=“Bandage”]I move to disallow all future spots of ‘celebrity’ chefs, gardeners etc.

Thoughts?[/quote]

on that basis there are no celebrities, Paris Hilton maybe.

close the fucking thread.

[quote=“Bandage”]I move to disallow all future spots of ‘celebrity’ chefs, gardeners etc.

Thoughts?[/quote]

correct

[quote=“cailinlochgarman”]Who: Kevin Dundon
other information : dundon was collecting his daughter(s) from underage training[/quote]

would you ever fuck off. a ‘celebrity chef’? iv heard it all now. ffs