Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“The Runt”]A politician canvassing is hardly a spot.

But do expect NCC to greet this with “Great Spot”[/QUOTE]

I assume that’s what he had been doing or what he was about to do. When I saw him, he was standing outside a church, not his job. Even if he were canvassing, it wasn’t for himself so I’d consider outside his job.

flano has spoken-next

[quote=“Flano”]Not a spot.

Next…[/QUOTE]

How is is not a post? Bertie is a celebrity. Canvassing for someone else is not his job as TD and was not his job as Taoiseach (for which he was most famous).

Not sure if its too late for this, but i totally forgot to post it a few weeks ago. Is there a time limit on the spots?
Anyway.
Who: Lady Ga Ga
Where: In the Clarion Hotel, Cork on her way out.
With: Body guard i’d say (he was huge anyway) and a smaller than i would have thought entourage. No press at the time, but there were a few outside i think.
Looked: Tiny, absolutely tiny.
Clothes: Tight pants, with a small jacket, didn’t really see the top, but was revealling some shape to her tits, though they didn’t seem that big. Sunglasses, the big type all these muppets wear.

Think she was in town promoting her show in the Showgrounds later on in the year.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Not sure if its too late for this, but i totally forgot to post it a few weeks ago. Is there a time limit on the spots?
Anyway.
Who: Lady Ga Ga
Where: In the Clarion Hotel, Cork on her way out.
With: Body guard i’d say (he was huge anyway) and a smaller than i would have thought entourage. No press at the time, but there were a few outside i think.
Looked: Tiny, absolutely tiny.
Clothes: Tight pants, with a small jacket, didn’t really see the top, but was revealling some shape to her tits, though they didn’t seem that big. Sunglasses, the big type all these muppets wear.

Think she was in town promoting her show in the Showgrounds later on in the year.[/QUOTE]

not a spot- time limit passed:mad:

I’m presumming Briantinnion has the call on this, or Rocko and Bando.
Not some washed up Sigerson player.:pint:

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]I’m presumming Briantinnion has the call on this, or Rocko and Bando.
Not some washed up Sigerson player.:pint:[/QUOTE]

admins- ban kev please

how could you forget to post that kev, thats a cracking spot. Pity it doesnt qualify but worthy of a mention.

NCC is quite right here, this spot has sadly decayed and is no longer eligible. I’d be doubtful if it’s a spot also if she was in Cork to work at a gig.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]I’m presumming Briantinnion has the call on this, or Rocko and Bando.
Not some washed up Sigerson player.:pint:[/QUOTE]

There’s a time limit of a week. There are hardship cases considered when people are away on honeymoon, volunteering in Africa etc but they have to be judged on their own merits.

The above is absolutely not a spot.

[quote=“therock67”]There’s a time limit of a week. There are hardship cases considered when people are away on honeymoon, volunteering in Africa etc but they have to be judged on their own merits.

The above is absolutely not a spot.[/QUOTE]

way too many non spots appearing these days - it seems gary o’brien is the only legit spot in the last 6 pages

Exactly. Let’s not forget the statute of limitations please gentlemen.

The trail has gone cold on him a bit. He must be in hiding.

Thats because there were 6 pages of Gary O’Brien spots

defo must be shying away from the spotlight

Fair enough, thought there was a rule alright. Just wasn’t on TFK around the time i saw her, so much shit going on in the real world at the moment as well that even the bauld Ga Ga wasn’t staying in the head.
Disappointed i missed the oppurtunity to be fair. Haven’t really had a spot yet, at least not an official one.

:pint:

http://www.showbizireland.com/photos/2009-03-mick-lally.jpg[/QUOTE]

Flano, I believe they were the exact clothes he was wearing. The recession must be hitting the acting community hard. Or maybe they are his man-about-town clothes. We will probably need another sighting to confirm that he only has one set of clothes.

They were pretty much the clothes he was wearing when I spotted him for the second time too. The bag over the shoulder and jacket in hand included.

sorry flano but unless you were in nyc in the last 7 days this is you fucked, ill be sorry to see you banned to be fair.

mbb, you know the rules, please confirm ‘in your youth’ was in the last 7 days but otherwise it was nice knowing you

[quote=“myboyblue”]I recall seeing young Mr Lally in Rathmines back in my youth and he was constantly pished in any pub you happened to be near.

Repeatedly asked him to say “well holy god”, but to no avail.[/QUOTE]

zero tolerance lads.