Celeb Spotting 🐐

First off. I dont follow the rules, I just enforce them on others.

Secondly I didn’t claim it as a spot. I was just reinforcing how much of a shambles Lally is by confirming the inital description in the claimed spot.

[quote=“Flano”]
Secondly I didn’t claim it as a spot. [/QUOTE]

take care flano

Admins ban this mong

[quote=“HBV*”]sorry flano but unless you were in nyc in the last 7 days this is you fucked, ill be sorry to see you banned to be fair.

mbb, you know the rules, please confirm ‘in your youth’ was in the last 7 days but otherwise it was nice knowing you

zero tolerance lads.[/QUOTE]

can you not follow a thread you mong?

Huh? I wasn’t claiming it as a spot HBV you lepjack *

• I deem this can become the new mong which has plainly been overused when even kib and fooley (the definitions of mong) are using it.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Huh? I wasn’t claiming it as a spot HBV you lepjack *

• I deem this can become the new mong which has plainly been overused when even kib and fooley (the definitions of mong) are using it.[/QUOTE]

HBV is such a lepjack

in fairness to hbv he is dead right…i have been saying it ever since the Pat fitz incident, there are serious double standards at play on this thread…

The original Pat Fitz spot shook TFK to it’s very core. The admins didn’t know how to react to such a massive celebrity featuring on here.

Celeb: Guggi
Famous for: being an artist
Date: 26 May 2009
Time: 9.30pm
Other notes: Guggi turned out tonight to support his favourite Dublin based astro football team in their quest for a first ever trophy. Guggi was accompanied by a U2 lead singer Bono who wore shades depsite the cloudy evening.

Celeb: Dective John Deegan of Fair City
When: Saturday in Rathmines
Doing: Driving a Taxi. Not sure if the wages in Fair City are that bad or if he was undercover trying to fool/follow Zumo Bishop

Over the weekend I met the following celebs. Most of them have been spotted before so dont think they warrant the extras:

Ken McGrath
Dan Shanahan
Ryan Tubridy
Daithi O Se
Tommy Tiernan
Eamonn O Cuiv
Beano McDonald

[quote=“KIB man”]Over the weekend I met the following celebs. Most of them have been spotted before so dont think they warrant the extras:

Ken McGrath
Dan Shanahan
Ryan Tubridy
Daithi O Se
Tommy Tiernan
Eamonn O Cuiv
Beano McDonald[/QUOTE]

2 celebs there- at a push 3

[quote=“KIB man”]Over the weekend I met the following celebs. Most of them have been spotted before so dont think they warrant the extras:

Ken McGrath
Dan Shanahan
Ryan Tubridy
Daithi O Se
Tommy Tiernan
Eamonn O Cuiv
Beano McDonald[/QUOTE]

Is this related to the london v galway game? or what the fuck?

[quote=“briantinnion”]Celeb: Guggi
Other notes: Guggi turned out tonight to support his favourite Dublin based astro football team in their quest for a first ever trophy. Guggi was accompanied by a U2 lead singer Bono who wore shades depsite the cloudy evening.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

No was back at home. Do ya really want to know the details?

[quote=“briantinnion”]Celeb: Guggi
Other notes: Guggi turned out tonight to support his favourite Dublin based astro football team in their quest for a first ever trophy. Guggi was accompanied by a U2 lead singer Bono who wore shades depsite the cloudy evening.[/QUOTE]

Is Ali Hewson a celeb? She was there too and I thought she looked surprisingly attractive - black skirt, black top, tanned, quite pretty for an auld wan.

Bono was wearing shades, blue jeans, black tshirt and a brown blazer. The glasses had a brown tint to match the jacket. Looking smart.

Nah, I was just taking a wild ill informed guess

but now you’ve started…

[quote=“Bandage”]Is Ali Hewson a celeb? She was there too and I thought she looked surprisingly attractive - black skirt, black top, tanned, quite pretty for an auld wan.

Bono was wearing shades, blue jeans, black tshirt and a brown blazer. The glasses had a brown tint to match the jacket. Looking smart.[/QUOTE]

Ali Hewson is a celeb. Didn’t like the way she spent most of the match on the phone, fair enough if it’s an emergency or one of the kids is sick but she was talking utter shite.

[quote=“padjo”]Nah, I was just taking a wild ill informed guess

but now you’ve started…[/QUOTE]

Beano was surely on a barstool somewhere?

Who: Former Ireland and Leinster rugby football international, current Sunday Tribune columnist and Setanta Sports pundit, Neil Francis.
When: Today, 1pm.
Where: The 51, Haddington Road, Dublin 4.
Wearing: Suit trousers, dark blue shirt, sky blue tie.
Other Information: Franno was in the company of another man and he was signing what appeared to be some legal documentation. Their empty plates indicated they had already consumed their lunch.