Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Bandage”]Who: Former Ireland and Leinster rugby football international, current Sunday Tribune columnist and Setanta Sports pundit, Neil Francis.
When: Today, 1pm.
Where: The 51, Haddington Road, Dublin 4.
Wearing: Suit trousers, dark blue shirt, sky blue tie.
Other Information: Franno was in the company of another man and he was signing what appeared to be some legal documentation. Their empty plates indicated they had already consumed their lunch.[/quote]

Former Leinster player. :thumbsup:

the same Franno who if he didn’t coin the phrase ladyboys, certainly gave it legs?

surprised to hear he is out and about in public after having it rammed down his throat.

Spotted Eamonn O Cuiv in London at the match over the weekend.

Eamonn Og was centre back for London.

I just want to clarify that I don’t think Leinster is a nation - it was merely a poorly phrased sentence on my part.

[quote=“KIB man”]Over the weekend I met the following celebs. Most of them have been spotted before so dont think they warrant the extras:

Ken McGrath
Dan Shanahan
Ryan Tubridy
Daithi O Se
Tommy Tiernan
Eamonn O Cuiv
Beano McDonald[/QUOTE]

ok so

Who: McGrath and Shanahan

When: Last Saturday

Where: a bar in lisdoonvarna watching the rugger with me and a mate of mine from the locality.

Wearing: Hoodies, track suit bottoms and facial hair

Other info: Waterford team up in Lisdoon for a training weekend. Boys were bored shitless as Davy had them watching a Western the night before. We recommended they head to Doolin as it would be full of German and American tourists. They were suitably impressed and I heard later they were out there with the rest of the players for the night. Good craic the two of them. Also they reckoned Justin McCarthy had stayed a year too long and was a sound bloke amongst other chit chat about women etc.

Who: Cunt Tubridy
When: Sunday night, Galway
Where: outside neachtains pub on quay st
Wearing: blazer type effort, jeans and shiny shoes
Other Information: the man is a gimp. He was with a few mates and they were holding court with some starry eyed women who should no better. I guess he should strike while the iron is hot

Who: Daithi o Se
When: Sunday night Galway
Where: Freeneys pub Galway
Wearing: Same blazer outfit that Tubridy had on practically
Other information: Not much, not even sure what he is famous for

Who: Tommy Tiernan
When: Monday afternoon
Where: On the docks in Galway
Wearing: Woolly hat, jacket, beard
Other information: Had his two kids in tow and seemed in good form. Looked remarkably like a beardy Roy Keane

Who: Eamonn O Cuiv - minister for something
When: Monday afternoon
Where: on the docks in Galway
Wearing: Suit
Other information: Possibly going canvassing so maybe not a spot

Who: Beano McDonald (Laois footballer)
When: Sunday afternoon
Where: Armada Hotel, Spanish Point
Wearing: Laois top and jeans
Other information: Laois team down in West Clare for weekend and he was one that I recognised. Thought it was the u-21 team for a while as some of them looked so young. There was some prize idiots amongst them. That lad Clancy had a black eye.

KIB man comes home for one weekend and spots 25% of the celebs in Ireland. What the fuck are the rest of ye at?

Beano McDonald, who or what the fuck is that?

It may not be a nation, but it is a brotherhood bando.

To be honest since I was stuck to Abi Titmuss, I dont have the heart for it anymore. Oh yeah I spotted that TG4 commentator Cathal Moore aswell and there was definitely a famous woman I spotted.

He was a decent gaelic footballer in the day. He comes from some midland place called Laois or Leeks.

GGA folk don’t count on here. The others do.

Sorry flano, he’d be one of ours. A savage footballer in his day, but he had his leg fooked up in the break below and never recovered from it. He’s some man to sow the sauce and is big into the horse racing working in the industry.

http://oldbawnclinic.com/images/beano.jpg

[quote=“myboyblue”]Sorry flano, he’d be one of ours. A savage footballer in his day, but he had his leg fooked up in the break below and never recovered from it. He’s some man to sow the sauce and is big into the horse racing working in the industry.

http://oldbawnclinic.com/images/beano.jpg[/quote]

One of whos? A jabber wabber.

Who:Noel Whelan
Famous For:Political Analyst who regularly appears on Q&As,Prime Time Election Specials,Vincent Browne shows etc
When:Around 3.15pm today
Where:Catherine Street,Waterford
Attire:He was smartly dressed in a 3 piece pin stripe suit,dark tie and dark brown trench coat
Other notes:he was strolling casually in the company of a heavy set older fella also in a suit,Noel looks a fair bit heavier in reality than sitting behind a desk in RTE studios.

Who: Sean Boylan, four time All-Ireland winning Meath manager
Where: In the seat beside me on a Flybe flight from George Best Belfast City Airport to Edinburgh
When: Saturday May 23rd, 1:25pm to 2:15pm approximately
Sean was dressed casually but I cannot remember the exact details of what he was wearing. He was going over for the Leinster game. We had a good chat about football, including reminiscences about the four Dublin-Meath matches of 1991 as well as more contemporary GAA matters. Soccer and rugby were also discussed. Sean is a gentleman and thanked the flight staff warmly upon alighting from the plane. He also gave me his copy of the Irish News to keep.

Who:Noel Whelan
Famous For:Political Analyst who regularly appears on Q&As,Prime Time Election Specials,Vincent Browne shows etc
Attire:He was smartly dressed in a 3 piece pin stripe suit,dark tie and dark brown trench coat
Other notes:he was strolling casually in the company of a heavy set older fella also in a suit,Noel looks a fair bit heavier in reality than sitting behind a desk in RTE studios.

Noel works for the Dpp in the southeast, as the prosecuting counsel. well overweight.

That figures,i spotted him on the footpath near Waterford courthouse,no recession related problems there id say,lucky cunt.

:rolleyes::clap:

might make an exception for beano but GGA folk dont count

[quote=“count of monte cristo”]Who:Noel Whelan

Noel works for the Dpp in the southeast, as the prosecuting counsel. well overweight.[/QUOTE]

a bit too dweeby to be a celeb spot

[quote=“sid waddell”]Who: Sean Boylan, four time All-Ireland winning Meath manager
Where: In the seat beside me on a Flybe flight from George Best Belfast City Airport to Edinburgh
When: Saturday May 23rd, 1:25pm to 2:15pm approximately
Sean was dressed casually but I cannot remember the exact details of what he was wearing. He was going over for the Leinster game. We had a good chat about football, including reminiscences about the four Dublin-Meath matches of 1991 as well as more contemporary GAA matters. Soccer and rugby were also discussed. Sean is a gentleman and thanked the flight staff warmly upon alighting from the plane. He also gave me his copy of the Irish News to keep.[/QUOTE]

not a spot - refer to flanos post