Celeb Spotting šŸ

[quote=ā€œmyboyblueā€]Now that you mention it, he wasnā€™tā€¦ :eek:

Iā€™m begining to question the vailidity of my spot. I am now kinda glad I didnt ditch him in the water.[/QUOTE]

I never meant you to doubt yourself. I just assumed heā€™d wear a helmet but maybe safety isnā€™t his scene. And youā€™d be surprised how much a gentlemanā€™s bicycle can cost - even one that looks unsophisticated might be top of the range so it may be a new model of a vintage style bicycle.

Fair enough, my knowledge of the pedal brigade is long gone since I abandonned the pedal power for the engine power.

[quote=ā€œbriantinnionā€]Heā€™s clearly not a player in the corporate world MBB, his attire and hair are just not suitable to the business environment. I imagine heā€™s in some kind of sh!te job with little responsibility anyway. A real clown.

Remember seeing him in Coppers one night and he walked by with his entourage, Iā€™d hardly noticed him when one of the stragglers in his group nudged me and says ā€œyeah, it is Mark Vaughanā€.[/QUOTE]

More rare that you wouldnā€™t see him in Coppers, lost count of the amount of times Iā€™ve seen him in there at this stage.

Yeah, might be one of those Bromley yokes

Who: Leinster and Irish fly half, H Cup and Chruchill Cup winner, and heir to Ronan O Garaā€™s throne, Jonathan Sexton
Famous For: Roaring in O Garaā€™s face as he lay prostrate on the Croke Park turf in Leinsters never to be forgotten dismissal of the Munster men in the H Cup Semi Final. Also dropped a goal from another parish in the H Cup Final.
Where: Cineworld, Parnell Street
When: Thursday night (my second Celeb spot in one day)
Wearing: A canterbury tracksuit and nondescript t-shirt
Other info:First caught a glance of the great man out of the corner of my eye. Thereā€™s not much to him, but it was his cocky gait that assured me of it being young Sexton. His on field demeanour is reflected in his off field gait. Had a blondey girl with him, but myself and my fellow cinema goers agreed that he could surely do better.

[quote=ā€œmyboyblueā€]Who: Leinster and Irish fly half, H Cup and Chruchill Cup winner, and heir to Ronan O Garaā€™s throne, Jonathan Sexton
Famous For: Roaring in O Garaā€™s face as he lay prostrate on the Croke Park turf in Leinsters never to be forgotten dismissal of the Munster men in the H Cup Semi Final. Also dropped a goal from another parish in the H Cup Final. Getting stabbed in Tramco Kicking Mafi in the eye
Where: Cineworld, Parnell Street (he must have been on a dare or soemthing to go native, probably his first time in Parnell St)
When: Thursday night (my second Celeb spot in one day)
Wearing: A canterbury tracksuit and nondescript t-shirt
Other info:First caught a glance of the great man out of the corner of my eye. Thereā€™s not much to him, but it was his cocky gait that assured me of it being young Sexton. His on field demeanour is reflected in his off field gait. Had a blondey girl with him, but myself and my fellow cinema goers agreed that he could surely do better.[/QUOTE]

Added a bit of detail there for you MBB

What happened in Tramco Dan?

He got stabbed SS*, and in leafy Rathmines. NO chnace the jackeen cunts would let you forget it if it happened on Howleys Quay or something.

Reading between the lines in this report it is clear Sexton manhandled her and was asking for it :wink:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2008/0726/1217013245751.html

Let it go dancarter.

Munster 6-25 Leinster, in case anyone forgot.

[quote=ā€œdancarterā€]He got stabbed SS*, and in leafy Rathmines. NO chnace the jackeen cunts would let you forget it if it happened on Howleys Quay or something.

Reading between the lines in this report it is clear Sexton manhandled her and was asking for it :wink:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2008/0726/1217013245751.html[/QUOTE]

ā€œBrave Woman Staves Off Gang Rapeā€ is the headline Iā€™m running with Dan.

:wink:

:wink:

[quote=ā€œdancarterā€]He got stabbed SS*, and in leafy Rathmines. NO chnace the jackeen cunts would let you forget it if it happened on Howleys Quay or something.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2008/0726/1217013245751.html[/QUOTE]

Thats a cracking drop of info there Dan, good ol Tramcoā€¦

[quote=ā€œPikemanā€]http://atoast2toast.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/ogara_felling_tit.jpg?w=350

;)[/QUOTE]

As far as I know neither of those lassies had to stab ROG with a scissors to get him away from them, he may have stabbed one of them though :stuck_out_tongue:

All they wanted was the photo Dan, not the attempted rape as in evidence above.

She looks happy enough Pikey, rape- she cried hopefully

I woulda been leaning the other way meselfā€¦

EDIT actually after looking at it again, its much of a muchness.

God bless the noble coppers.

The stabbing attack on Sexto and his pals got a lot of media coverage at the time. Itā€™s actually despicable that she got away with community service for stabbing three individuals. Did Mick Galwey take to the stand to give her a character reference or something?

Cant believe I never heard of it. Tramco woulda been a huant of mine back in the day. It never recovered from the renovation and the encouraging of outsiders from D4 to Rathmines leafy surrounds.