Celeb Spotting 🐐

Doubt Mick Galwey would know her Bandage, no doubt his representations would carry a lot of weight though if he did. After he got OJ off though he became too expensive for minor cases like this.

She’s lucky his fingers were stuck in her bra there or he may have gouged they eyes out of the poor lass.

;):clap::smiley:

mick galwey is a sick sick cunt - if i ever see him ill glass him the dirty drunken dopey dickfaced drongo

[quote=“north county corncrake”];):clap::smiley:

mick galwey is a sick sick cunt - if i ever see him ill glass him the dirty drunken dopey dickfaced drongo[/QUOTE]

I wont shed any tears for him anyways NCC. But fuck me Id like to see you try to glass Galwey. Hed beat you to a bloody pulp.

huh? you never even seen me you mong - galwey is a simpleton- a real dope - a pussy from the bog

I thought the same when I read it too.

NCC is a nippy wee fella though, so Gallimh would have to catch him first.

[quote=“north county corncrake”];):clap::smiley:

mick galwey is a sick sick cunt - if i ever see him ill glass him the dirty drunken dopey dickfaced drongo[/QUOTE]

Galwey is a cunt of the highest order. You’d swear butter wouldn’t melt. Wanker.

;):clap:

[quote=“myboyblue”]I thought the same when I read it too.

NCC is a nippy wee fella though, so Gallimh would have to catch him first.[/QUOTE]

Galwey spent his career chasing nippy cunts. The chase would be funny, the beating would be funnier. NCC unless your 6ft 4 and 17 or 18 stone, with a history of being involved in an intensely physical professional sport, then I dont hold out much hope for you

:wink:

Thinly veiled “I may have got in over my head saying Id glass Mick Galwey” post from NCC

yes- because there is nothing worse than getting in over your head on the big bad internet tom:rolleyes:

In goes the the towel.

Surprising early white towel from NCC here. Imagine how quick hed be in the foetal position if he met Mick Galwey :wink:

that culchie fuck woukld be on the ground in pain after i glassed him:thumbsup:

Is Galwey married?

Typical Dublin knacker response, get the glass out. Fucking tinker

Yep!!! :wink: A real family man

Surprising.

he doesnt behave like a family man