Celeb Spotting 🐐

racist

Galwey and that moron Brent Pope come across as a couple of swordsmen when they’re out, NCC. It is hard to have any regard for Irish women when you see them all walking up to them doe-eyed to pay homage. :wink:

id like to think most irishwomen wouldnt know who they are

[quote=“Pikeman”]http://atoast2toast.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/ogara_felling_tit.jpg?w=350

;)[/QUOTE]

I know a bird that was in Coppers that night and apparently O’Gara grabbed her arse.

She tells everyone this now as well as if it is some kind of acheievement.

I don’t know which is more pathetic, that, or O’Gara’s attempted challenge for the South African try last week.

Greatest miss of all time was the Conservative Party Conference in Brighton in 1984

:wink:

Great Post

Wrong Thread!

Great Post

Wrong Thread!

[/QUOTE]

Quick off the ball Runt…moved it straight away !!!

Tv Personlity & the voice of Irish racing Gary O’Brien in Kinsealy playing 5 a side

rumours that he is advising a forum member about purchasing a horse are confirmed as been true

Is it possible to log a celeb spot in advance of seeing them?

No, what if you were (God forbid) to be in an accident in advance of viewing the prospective spotee and never formally made the spot? Have you learned nothing from the untimely deaths of the 3 Irish doctors?

What if I’ve just spoken to said celeb on the phone? Does that count?

:eek:

Who: Stephen Hunt.
Famous For: Being a member of the 26 county representative football team and doing an embarrassing interview on Tubridy Tonight.
When: Saturday, 4 July, 4.10pm.
Where: Wexford Park, Wexford.
Wearing: Black trainers, grey combats, navy hoodie.
Other Information: ‘Hunty’, like myself, Stevie G and Appendage, strolled from the stand across the pitch onto the open terrace and out the exit at the Clonard end. He was carrying a water bottle under his arm and was in the company of a youth and an older gentleman. I would wager they were the brother and father of his Wexford born missus. He also had a brief conversation with Wexford hurling captain Diarmuid ‘Gizzy’ Lyng and I heard him say. ‘Talk to ya later, Giz’.

Who: Maclean Burke aka Damien Halpin
Famous for: Being a Fair City ledge
Where & When: Grafton Street approx 12.30 yesterday.

[quote=“Flano”]Who: Maclean Burke aka Damien Halpin
Famous for: Being a Fair City ledge
Where & When: Grafton Street approx 12.30 yesterday.[/QUOTE]

spot of the year so far:clap:

Who: Katherine Lynch
Famous For: Not being funny
When: Saturday, 4 July, 8.45pm.
Where: Pairc Sean MacDiarmuida, Carrick-on-Shannon.
Wearing: yellow rain jacket and flat shoes
Other Information: As I walked out the stand onto the pitch, Ms Lynch was there with her mother and brother and cut rather forlorn figures like much of the rest of the Leitrim following. Someone was speaking to her about Celebrity Bainsteoir and she replied that ‘Ah it was good auld craic alright’.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Who: Katherine Lynch
Other Information: As I walked out the stand onto the pitch, Ms Lynch was there with her mother and brother and cut rather forlorn figures like much of the rest of the Leitrim following. Someone was speaking to her about Celebrity Bainsteoir and she replied that ‘Ah it was good auld craic alright’.[/QUOTE]

legitimate spot:clap:

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Who: Katherine Lynch
Other Information: As I walked out the stand onto the pitch, Ms Lynch was there with her mother and brother and cut rather forlorn figures like much of the rest of the Leitrim following. Someone was speaking to her about Celebrity Bainsteoir and she replied that ‘Ah it was good auld craic alright’.[/QUOTE]

A comedian at a comedy show doesn’t count