Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Well said young man.

They are still living off their Luke Kelly buzz, as if they give a fcuk about traditional music these days. You play music in there you don’t even get a fcuking pint off the bossman never mind getting paid. If you want trad these days there are only a few places left, Hughes’ at the Four Courts or the Cobblestone would be the ones that come to mind, O’Donoghues is for tourists and tossers. It’s a total fraud.[/QUOTE]

Plenty of gee in there all the same. It was alright for 3 or 4 pints on the way into town after work.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]O’Donoghue is one of the most overrated pubs in Dublin.

Gobshites of barmen/women mainly, beer woeful from the back bar and only alright from the front one, only comfortable place is standing out in a smoke filled yard and has a general feel of being up its own arse.[/QUOTE]

Couldnt agree farmer, great great smoking area, superb for us nicotine partakers.

Hughes is a good spot for a pint. The ‘musicians’ in the cobblestone are a shower of stuck up cunts

Who: Matt Williams
Famous For: Ex Leinter, Scotland and Ulster rugby coach
Where: Blackrock village approx 1.50pm
Wearing: Polo shirt, shorts and sandals and holding an umbrella
Company: A bird, who was trying to shield herself from the rain under said umbrella
Other Info: Williams was dressed in stereotypical Aussie atire and looked ridiculous given that it was lashing rain at the time. As I approached him he appeared to stare at me as if to say ‘Yes it is Matt Williams’

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Who: Matt Williams
Famous For: Ex Leinter, Scotland and Ulster rugby coach
Where: Blackrock village approx 1.50pm
Wearing: Polo shirt, shorts and sandals and holding an umbrella
Company: A bird, who was trying to shield herself from the rain under said umbrella
Other Info: Williams was dressed in stereotypical Aussie atire and looked ridiculous given that it was lashing rain at the time. As I approached him he appeared to stare at me as if to say ‘Yes it is Matt Williams’[/QUOTE]

Eh do you not find everyone appears to stare at you?

Williams spends alot of time in Ireland, I presumed he was heading home after he resigned from Ulster.

[quote=“Rocko”]Eh do you not find everyone appears to stare at you?
[/QUOTE]

Ladies generally though.

What can you do?

Who: Brent Pope
Famous for: RTE rugby analyst and quizmaster
Where: ATM at the junction of Grafton & Harry Street
When: Saturday night last at approx 8.45pm
Wearing: Black formal shoes, blue jeans, a white (I think) shirt under a Navy Blazer
In the company of: A mate
Demeanor: Pompous and cuntish
Destination: Bruxelles

Who on earth would even consider wearing such ridiculous attire?

You wouldn’t have to look too far farmer

Who: Eric Miller
Famous for: Irish, Leinster and Lions rugby player
Where: Bleu Dawson St
When: Saturday night last 7.30-9.30
Wearing: shirt, bleu jeans
In the company of: His missus, a fat mate and his missus
Demeanor: Happy to be getting his food in

Who: Girvan Dempsey
Famous for: Irish, Leinster rugby player
In the company of: His missus,
Demeanor: Not very interested in what was going on

Eric and Girv were sitting at tables close by but there wasn’t a joyful reunion. Miller’s missus went over to Girv’s missus to say hello. Eric dropped by on the way back from having a slash but you could tell neither were pushed about talking to the other.

Who: Laura Woods
Famous for: Presenting on the tele
Wearing: no idea
In the company of: Her bloke- he seriously loves himself
Demeanor: enjoying her food

I posted a spot of Laura a few months back where I stated that the TV doesn’t do her justice, anyway apparently it does now, she’s looking chunky again, still has a decent face though

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Who: Eric Miller
Famous for: Irish, Leinster and Lions rugby player
In the company of: His missus, a fat mate and his missus
Demeanor: Happy to be getting his food in

Who: Girvan Dempsey
Famous for: Irish, Leinster rugby player
In the company of: His missus,
Demeanor: Not very interested in what was going on

Eric and Girv were sitting at tables close by but there wasn’t a joyful reunion. Miller’s missus went over to Girv’s missus to say hello. Eric dropped by on the way back from having a slash but you could tell neither were pushed about talking to the other.

Who: Laura Woods
Famous for: Presenting on the tele
Wearing: no idea
In the company of: Her bloke- he seriously loves himself
Demeanor: enjoying her food

I posted a spot of Laura a few months back where I stated that the TV doesn’t do her justice, anyway apparently it does now, she’s looking chunky again, still has a decent face though[/QUOTE]

Blue,Dawson st sounds like a bend you over and screw you for eating in the company of D4 heads like the ones you mention above,ya must have deep pockets W.B.

Its not too bad to be honest and the food is decent enough.
Myself and the missus hadn’t been out for any length of time since the arrival of the baby, we were meeting friends of ours who booked it so I didn’t give a shit where we were as long as we were out for the evening
The Celeb spots were a bonus

D4 “heads” > Muldoons

Laura Woods is nothing special.

But she’s durty.

The song about her was good.

What’s this now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xrXL-GJ06E

It’s Bleu.

Get with it.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]It’s Bleu.

Get with it.[/QUOTE]

Restaurant snob as well now.