Celeb Spotting šŸ

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Itā€™s Bleu.

Get with it.[/quote]

Thats asking a bit much from Link in fairness.

Two celeb spots. Was down south over the past week

Who: Gv Wright
Famous For: TD for Dublin North and being corrupt
Where: Malahide train station, Fingal
When: 08/07/09
Dress: Slacks and shirt
Other Information: GV was on the opposite side of the tracks to me (he was heading towards Dublin). He was on the mobile phone and had a bit of difficulty talking on the phone and maintaining the good condition of his newspaper

Who: Eddie Hobbs
Famous For: Broadcaster and economic pundit
Where: Fields cafe in Skibereen County Cork
When: 11/07/09
Dress: Shorts, shirt and baseball cap
Other Information: Eddie was reading the Irish Times. His children were there with him. Didnā€™t appear in great form

From your description Iā€™d say Eddie looked like a right berk.

His normal appearance soā€¦:rolleyes:

Who: Eoghan Harris
Famous for: Being a cunt who is somehow given the platform to express his cuntish views
Where: Outside Blackrock shopping centre
Wearing: A navy anorak
Company: None
Other info: Harris had actually walked past before I recognised him. He looks like he had just been released from a mental hospital. He was completely spaced out, head tilted back and mouth opened as if he was in pain or something. His grey hair was all over the place as well. I always figured that he wasnā€™t the full shilling and this just confirmed it. Reassuring to think the views of such a person are allowed to be put out there.

As I am soon due to depart Blackrock for now, I must say it has been quite a fruitful visit - celeb wise. Also my lunchtime stroll today in particular allowed me to witness many fair maidens who looked well even in todayā€™s less that favourable conditions.

Iā€™m in Blackrock 2 years and I spot nayr a celeb-Farmer only there a few days and he has a list already. :mad:

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Who: Eoghan Harris
Famous for: Being a cunt who is somehow given the platform to express his cuntish views
Where: Outside Blackrock shopping centre
Wearing: A navy anorak
Company: None
Other info: Harris had actually walked past before I recognised him. He looks like he had just been released from a mental hospital. He was completely spaced out, head tilted back and mouth opened as if he was in pain or something. His grey hair was all over the place as well. I always figured that he wasnā€™t the full shilling and this just confirmed it. Reassuring to think the views of such a person are allowed to be put out there.

As I am soon due to depart Blackrock for now, I must say it has been quite a fruitful visit - celeb wise. Also my lunchtime stroll today in particular allowed me to witness many fair maidens who looked well even in todayā€™s less that favourable conditions.[/QUOTE]

Harris was on Newstalk today around 12.30. Talking nonsense and extremist views while shouting at listeners. Pure gobshite

:mad:

Who: Former Irish International Mark Kinsella,
Where: Stanstead Airport, London. Thursaay 3.30 approx
Wearing: Charlton Athletic tracksuit.

Mark was in the company of five or six other similarly dressed males, presumambly members of the Charlton squad and backroom team returning from a pre season friendly/tour.

Who: MEP Gay Mitchell
Where: Stanstead Airport, from 9.00 pm
Wearing: a well cut navy suit and white shirt open at the neck and a somewhat aloof expression.
This may have been due to prospect of boarding the 9.45 flight to Dublin where himself and a female companion sat on the window and ailse seats; sending a message to other passangers that Gay was taking two seats to himself so stay the fuck away.

I detest Gay Mitchell. Absolute cunt.

you must be going to the wrong spots! Yer one Rosanna Davison used to be in the swan or whatever its called now, tonic isnt it, a few times. Some body on her in fairness. One of the lads went up and said she was lucky she didnt get her aul lads eyebrows! Would have seen a good few other spots around there too. Its a decnt spot for the celebs if you dont be walking around looking at your feet.

Who: Tom Humphries, Irish times Journo
Where: Heading into Parnell Park on Wednesday 7.25pm to see his beloved Dubs fall to the mighty Cats.
Wearing: White runners, Black jeans, Grey Jumper
Other notes: Tom is massive,some gut on him.

Note: I understand a sports journalist at a sporting event may not be a valid spot,but he did pay in like a ordinary punter, so he may have been there in a personal capacityā€¦ One for the committee to mull over. :thumbsup:

Who: Tom Dunne
Famous For: Being the lead singer in Irish pop/rock also-rans Something Happens and a DJ on popular radio station Newstalk.
Where: Georgeā€™s Street, Dun Laoghaire.
When: Today
Dress: Leather jacket, shirt, jeans.
Other Information: Tom had a slightly pained air about him, a condition consistent with most peopleā€™s experience of Dun Laoghaire main street.

Used to be Gman-she wouldnā€™t be there anymore. Tony Twormey, Paul from Fair City, is the only lad I always see but he lives there. Thereā€™s probably other actors and models swanning around but they wouldnā€™t be celebs in my eyes-if I saw the likes of Tony Doran coming out of Starbucks with the Farmerā€™s Journal and a frappucino, Iā€™d be dashing back to the computer to post it in this thread.

[quote=ā€œSoulDressingā€]Who: Former Irish International Mark Kinsella,
Where: Stanstead Airport, London. Thursaay 3.30 approx
Wearing: Charlton Athletic tracksuit.

Mark was in the company of five or six other similarly dressed males, presumambly members of the Charlton squad and backroom team returning from a pre season friendly/tour.

[/QUOTE]

Think they will have been on the way to the sunny south east, as far as I know the Youths are playing Charlton in a friendly.

That was last Sunday, Tinnion. Get with the programme.

[quote=ā€œcabbageā€]Who: Tom Humphries, Irish times Journo
Where: Heading into Parnell Park on Wednesday 7.25pm to see his beloved Dubs fall to the mighty Cats.
Wearing: White runners, Black jeans, Grey Jumper
Other notes: Tom is massive,some gut on him.

Note: I understand a sports journalist at a sporting event may not be a valid spot,but he did pay in like a ordinary punter, so he may have been there in a personal capacityā€¦ One for the committee to mull over. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

not a spot

:smiley: - a right cuntard

The evil of the two lessers. Well heā€™s the only one left now I suppose.

Who: Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Famous for: Being a current Real Madrid and Dutch international footballer
Where: Grafton St
When: This afternoon around 4pm
Attire: Grey jumper and jeans.
Other info: Ruud was accompanied by some other spanish geezer whilst on a leisurely stroll along Grafton St. Think he was headed towards BT. He seemed in relaxed form and stoped for some photographs with some fans.

My housemate asked me whether it actually was him and not one of the guardā€™s horses on patrol but I can confirm that it was the aforementioned Real Madrid star.