Celeb Spotting 🐐

:clap:

sorry dunph - i did my best but that chipper group ruined it for you

Waiting…

Pat Fitz Limerick is a valid celeb,the other lad is a cunt,its official.

that is why you are the foremost authority on celeb spots…

“Pat Fitz” isn’t real.

correct but for future reference its me & flano who decide[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t presume to usurp the established authority (shakey though it apparantly is), 'twas just my opinion. Perhaps I should have said “shouldn’t be a spot” as opposed to “not a spot”. :thumbsup:

Who: Mickey Joe Harte

Why Famous: Won one of those ‘talent’ shows a few years ago and tried to ‘make it’. He failed in the latter.

Where: Subway, Gort

When: Monday

Notes: Mickey was no doubt on his way to Ballybrit where he was crooning after racing. It looked like he went for the meatball marinara option (foot long) no crisps though. He had a roadie/minder type with him. Looks a bit washed-up these days to be honest.

:thumbsup:

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Who: Mickey Joe Harte

Why Famous: Won one of those ‘talent’ shows a few years ago and tried to ‘make it’. He failed in the latter.

Notes: Mickey was no doubt on his way to Ballybrit where he was crooning after racing. It looked like he went for the meatball marinara option (foot long) no crisps though. He had a roadie/minder type with him. Looks a bit washed-up these days to be honest.[/QUOTE]

Great spot.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Who: Mickey Joe Harte

Notes: Mickey was no doubt on his way to Ballybrit where he was crooning after racing. It looked like he went for the meatball marinara option (foot long) no crisps though. He had a roadie/minder type with him. Looks a bit washed-up these days to be honest.[/QUOTE]

scraping the bottom of the barrel there SS -

Great spot?! What the fuck is this shit? Its a spot, grand, but great?!

Fuckin hell, this thread has gone to shit if MJH is a great spot.

Go, Go, Mickey Joe!

Mickey Joe was fond of firing the mickey around by all accounts. Hey Hup.

You’d have to wonder the quality of groupie a thundering cunt like this lad got.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Great spot?! What the fuck is this shit? Its a spot, grand, but great?!

:D[/QUOTE]

[quote=“myboyblue”]Great spot?! What the fuck is this shit? Its a spot, grand, but great?!

:clap:[/QUOTE]

Gort is a ruralish location,spotting anybody of note in the place is an achievement,these rulings have nothing to do with you in any case.

In fairness, for sheer randomness I thought it was a decent enough spot, even though I do say so myself.

some muldoon half celeb spooted down the bog isnt that random

I’ll let the ombudsman Link be the judge of that.

An anagram of ombudsman is Dumb Moans.

HI YO!