Celeb Spotting 🐐

Actually being in Gort oneself takes away from it however.

:D[quote=“flano”]an Anagram Of Ombudsman Is Dumb Moans.

Hi Yo![/quote]

:clap::mad:

What about it, I was knocking a Brazilian bird.

Let her come to you.

Gort is gone mad with Brazilianism by all accounts. Fair dues SS*. A good knock

Celeb: Rosanna Davison
Where: St. Stephen’s Green East
When: 11:30pm exactly, Friday July 31st
I was walking down Stephen’s Green towards Baggot St. when Rosanna suddenly emerged from an establishment a few yards in front of me, around where Bentley’s is or was, don’t even know if it still exists. She was accompanied by a male who I would definitely have the edge on looks wise. Rosanna was taller in heels than her male friend but would have been smaller in flat shoes. The heels themselves were a very gaudy shade of yellow. She was wearing some variety of skirt which Ican’t remember. I think there were another male and female in the group but they trailed a few yards behind. I followed Rosanna around the corner onto Baggot St. as I was travelling in that direction anyway. She then made purposefully for the smoking area of O’Donoghue’s pubwhich is where I lost her as I continued straight on.

[quote=“sid waddell”]Celeb: Rosanna Davison
Where: St. Stephen’s Green East
When: 11:30pm exactly, Friday July 31st
I was walking down Stephen’s Green towards Baggot St. when Rosanna suddenly emerged from an establishment a few yards in front of me, around where Bentley’s is or was, don’t even know if it still exists. She was accompanied by a male who I would definitely have the edge on looks wise. Rosanna was taller in heels than her male friend but would have been smaller in flat shoes. The heels themselves were a very gaudy shade of yellow. She was wearing some variety of skirt which Ican’t remember. I think there were another male and female in the group but they trailed a few yards behind. I followed Rosanna around the corner onto Baggot St. as I was travelling in that direction anyway. She then made purposefully for the smoking area of O’Donoghue’s pubwhich is where I lost her as I continued straight on.[/QUOTE]

Fucking hell, not one word about how she looked!!!

Thinly veiled “I stalk female celebs at night” post from Sid there…

She looked how she always looks - ie fooking lovely but like an attention seeking Barbie doll.

Who Baz Ashwamy

Where At the Galway races last Thursday.

Wearing A suit of some kind.

Other info He was heading in to the Guinness tent as I was heading out of it before about a half hour before the hurdle on Thursday. As he was waiting in the melee to get inside a group of birds shouted at him ‘We love you Baz’.

Think they may have been looking for a photo also.

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]Who Baz Ashwamy

Where At the Galway races last Thursday.

Wearing A suit of some kind.

Other info He was heading in to the Guinness tent as I was heading out of it before about a half hour before the hurdle on Thursday. As he was waiting in the melee to get inside a group of birds shouted at him ‘We love you Baz’.

Think they may have been looking for a photo also.[/quote]

Who?

One of the retards from How low can you go.

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]One of the retards from How low can you go.[/QUOTE]

what?

[quote=“north county corncrake;217062][QUOTE=Gaillimharais”]One of the retards from How low can you go.[/QUOTE]

what?[/quote]

http://www.rte.ie/tv/howlowcanyougo/presenters.html

Who:Gay Byrne
Famous For:legendary RTE broadcaster now a cunt who tells people they cant drink drive
Where:Super Value,Thomastown,Co Kilkenny
When:Last Saturday Evening at around 4.45pm
Attire:he was looking casual in a pair of cream slacks,brown shoes and a pinkish jumper
Demeaner:Relaxed but a little edgy as he waited at the meat counter for somebody to serve him
Other notes:he was in the company of two young girls,id guess they were his grandchildren,his sister has a holiday home at the end of our road at home,around half a mile away from my house,id say he was going there for the weekend,id see him around the very odd time,didnt have the time to follow him around until he went out to the carpark to see what class of a motor car he was driving.

Marty Whelan.

Dundrum shopping centre on Monday lunch time.

Dapperly dressed in a beige tieless suit but well withered looking all the same since he stopped dying the hair.

The wife was denin clad, fine dolly in her day id say and i still would without a shadow of a doubt. A nice pert looking arse on her.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Who:Gay Byrne
Famous For:legendary RTE broadcaster now a cunt who tells people they cant drink drive
Where:Super Value,Thomastown,Co Kilkenny
When:Last Saturday Evening at around 4.45pm
Attire:he was looking casual in a pair of cream slacks,brown shoes and a pinkish jumper
Demeaner:Relaxed but a little edgy as he waited at the meat counter for somebody to serve him
Other notes:he was in the company of two young girls,id guess they were his grandchildren,his sister has a holiday home at the end of our road at home,around half a mile away from my house,id say he was going there for the weekend,id see him around the very odd time,didnt have the time to follow him around until he went out to the carpark to see what class of a motor car he was driving.[/quote]

Great spot, finding someone with a pulse in thomastown is an achievement so this is top notch.*

Gay Byrne may not have a pulse.

[quote=“HBV*”]Mart Whelan.

Dundrum shopping centre on Monday lunch time.

Dapperly dressed in a beige tieless suit but well withered looking all the same since he stopped dying the hair.

The wife was denin clad, fine dolly in her day id say and i still would without a shadow of a doubt. A nice pert looking arse on her.[/quote]

:eek:

Celeb: Mark Landers
Famous For: Captained Cork to 1999 All Ireland. Also being told by John Meyler to have a good look around Pairc Ui Chaoimh because he would never see it again in 2002
Where: Radisson Hotel,Galway
When: 11pm Thursday 30th July
Mark was togged out in a suit chatting away to Glen Ryan, current Longford boss and former Lilly-white centre back. both seemed to know each other very well. Later on in the night around 3 or 4 am, one of our group engaged in a very heated conversation bout cork hurling with Landers, he wasnt best pleased!

[quote=“Declan Moffat”]Celeb: Mark Landers
Famous For: Captained Cork to 1999 All Ireland. Also being told by John Meyler to have a good look around Pairc Ui Chaoimh because he would never see it again in 2002
Where: Radisson Hotel,Galway
When: 11pm Thursday 30th July
Mark was togged out in a suit chatting away to Glen Ryan, current Longford boss and former Lilly-white centre back. both seemed to know each other very well. Later on in the night around 3 or 4 am, one of our group engaged in a very heated conversation bout cork hurling with Landers, he wasnt best pleased![/quote]

Im sure Ncc will say not a spot.