Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Declan Moffat”]Celeb: Mark Landers
Famous For: Captained Cork to 1999 All Ireland. Also being told by John Meyler to have a good look around Pairc Ui Chaoimh because he would never see it again in 2002
Where: Radisson Hotel,Galway
When: 11pm Thursday 30th July
Mark was togged out in a suit chatting away to Glen Ryan, current Longford boss and former Lilly-white centre back. both seemed to know each other very well. Later on in the night around 3 or 4 am, one of our group engaged in a very heated conversation bout cork hurling with Landers, he wasnt best pleased![/quote]

Not a spot & Fuck Off.

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]Who Baz Ashwamy

Where At the Galway races last Thursday.

Wearing A suit of some kind.

Other info He was heading in to the Guinness tent as I was heading out of it before about a half hour before the hurdle on Thursday. As he was waiting in the melee to get inside a group of birds shouted at him ‘We love you Baz’.

Think they may have been looking for a photo also.[/quote]

Also spotted the ‘famous baz’ in the tent. one of the lads women was mad for a photo with him and eventually got it. Later saw him in the radisson sleazing up to women. no doubt using his z list credibility to bang an oul one in the jacks

Famous For: Captained Cork to 1999 All Ireland. Also being told by John Meyler to have a good look around Pairc Ui Chaoimh because he would never see it again in 2002
Mark was togged out in a suit chatting away to Glen Ryan, current Longford boss and former Lilly-white centre back. both seemed to know each other very well. Later on in the night around 3 or 4 am, one of our group engaged in a very heated conversation bout cork hurling with Landers, he wasnt best pleased![/quote]

while not a spot, fair play on calling the GPA cunt on his NUJ activities:clap:

glen ryan counts:thumbsup:

Sterling work from The Link Walsh to produce so many high quality spots from a non-urban location.

what the fuck?:eek:

I agree, as Link says, he sees guys like this all the time, but any All-Ireland winner is more a spot than that muppet Baz.

ncc can say what he likes but the fact of the matter is that The Link Walsh decides whether it is a spot or not…

:pint::clap::thumbsup:

not a spot

Not a spot, ya fucking hear me, not a spot. End of. If you have a problem with it then go and jump in some some cow shit. You smelly cunts.

Not a spot.

Absloutely not a spot,that Baz cunt is only a little better but hes on telly so i suppose it has to go down as one,im not happy about it though.Whos this tool Declan Moffet?,has anyone told him to fuck off yet?

Celeb: Pat Rabbitte
Famous For: Being the former leader of the Labour party
Where: Slumming it with the civilians in Croke Park, Section 708
When: Sunday August 9th 2009 2pm-6pm
Wearing: Dark trousers and white, thinly striped shirt. When it rained he needed soem help getting in to a dark rain jacket.
Eating: What looked like a cereal bar
Drinking: Apple juice
Tickets: Ticketmaster, he is a man of the people.
Conversation Topics: The amount of shots that Mayo dropped short by the Mayo forward line and the laughable punch by the Mayo goalie. Also, he was heard to drop some f-bombs. I know, I was shocked too. Seemed like an alright sort.

Celeb: Liam O Maonlaoi
Famous For: Being lead singer of the Hothouse Flowers, being big into his trad and his use of the cupla focail.
Where: Grafton St Dublin
When: Lunctime, Monday 10/08/09
Wearing: General clobber you’d expect to see Liam in, tattered jeans, tattered shirt, waistcoat.
Any other info: Carrying a large number of bags, most of them being of the plastic Tesco variety. Liam came around the corner at me and I only briefly spotted him due to his head being in his hands. At first I thought the man was crying until he lifted his head out of his hands, and then I realised who he was and he just looked very very hungover.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Celeb: Liam O Maonlaoi
Famous For: Being lead singer of the Hothouse Flowers, being big into his trad and his use of the cupla focail.
Where: Grafton St Dublin
When: Lunctime, Monday 10/08/09
Wearing: General clobber you’d expect to see Liam in, tattered jeans, tattered shirt, waistcoat.
Any other info: Carrying a large number of bags, most of them being of the plastic Tesco variety. Liam came around the corner at me and I only briefly spotted him due to his head being in his hands. At first I thought the man was crying until he lifted his head out of his hands, and then I realised who he was and he just looked very very hungover.[/quote]

Good spot.

MBB as a legend makes the call who is a spot & who isnt - he doesnt need validation from you:rolleyes:

Im the sole adjudicator of celeb spots on this site my friend,this matter has been sorted,step away from the vehicle so to speak…:smiley:

you sleep with your sister- you dont adjudicate on anything

Popular opinion has decreed that i be the last word on all celeb spots on this thread,keep off this thread unless youve spotted somebody you feel might merit inclusion as a celeb spot.THE LINK WALSH WILL DECIDE…

fixed