Celeb Spotting šŸ

McGrath is not a spot. Heā€™s a fucking disgrace.

Remember reading the Guardian interview at the time alright, harrowing stuff.

When the book came out we went to the signing in Easons on Oā€™Connell St but there was a big long queue so we fucked off over to Grand Central until the queue died down - and then came back for a bit of banter with Paul, stinking of drink. Of all the times Iā€™ve seen him though, it was probbaly the only time he was sober and he was great to talk to. Still have my signed copy.

The thought of how much more heā€™s achieved with his life and how much more likeable he is than you, despite all the problems heā€™s had, must be embarrassing for you.

some person that happens to be a good footballer & an alcoholic is likeable? why is that?

Itā€™s an intangible quality you unlikeable cuntā€¦

Totally uncalled for. Flano is a high achiever

cmon gola, lay off ncc, heā€™s an alright sort,

jeez, better not question one of your hereos again:rolleyes:

oh shut up and just leave me with the last word for once. you wonā€™t lose face.

huh?

knew you couldnā€™t do it. unless huh isnā€™t actually a word.

?

[quote=ā€œHangBlaaā€]Who: (oooh ahh) Paul McGrath
Where: Courtyard / Out the back of Jurys Inn Croke Park.
When: Sunday 2.15 - 2.35
Wearing: Black Suit, Black Shirt (open Collar)
Mood: Slightly ā€˜tired and emotionalā€™ but jovial, as he posed for photos with supporters of the Deise. I was kind of disapointing to see Paul enjoy a pint of Carlsberg, as he has obviously fallen off the wagon once again.
Company: Man in Navy suit, white shirt open collar, acting like some kind of minder, but doing a shit job of it.
Reaction: Awe to be standing within 3 feet of the Black Pearl of Inchicore for 20 odd minutes, gutted to see the man on the beer.[/quote]

Great spot Hangblaa,i saw him for a couple of seconds in Croker on Sunday but decided it wasnt him,the attire you describe above is confirmation that i was wrong,he hadnt a great seat.

McGrath is scum.

Maybe but hes a spot,move on.

my sister saw McGrath later on and he was hammered. himself and another lad were making a fairly big scene where she was with one of her friends, and they came back a few minutes later to apologise for being so rude

:wink:

he is dirt

he is dirt[/quote]

Racist

I donā€™t think NCC is. I am though :stuck_out_tongue:

Who: Sen Quinn.
Famous for: Being Irelandā€™s one time richest man.
Where: Ballinamore Ag.Show yesterday.
Sporting: Open necked blue shirt under a dark wind-breaker (Kildallon GFC logo)* and black pants with black brogues.
Accompanied by: A well dressed lady whom I took to be Mrs. Quinn.
Mood: Convivial. He was bantering easily with many natives of his acquaintance and appeared to have temporarily forgotten that heā€™s lost ā‚¬1bn. this year.
Other info: He confessed to me that he is an avid lurker on TFK but hasnā€™t time to post. He also added that he thought Farmerinthecity should be elevated to Moderator status and I hadnā€™t the heart to contradict him.
He made some other observations that are probably libellous.

*Kildallon are the Ballyconnell club.