Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]Who: Sen Quinn.
Famous for: Being Ireland’s one time richest man.
Where: Ballinamore Ag.Show yesterday.
Sporting: Open necked blue shirt under a dark wind-breaker (Kildallon GFC logo)* and black pants with black brogues.
Accompanied by: A well dressed lady whom I took to be Mrs. Quinn.
Mood: Convivial. He was bantering easily with many natives of his acquaintance and appeared to have temporarily forgotten that he’s lost 1bn. this year.
Other info: He confessed to me that he is an avid lurker on TFK but hasn’t time to post. He also added that he thought Farmerinthecity should be elevated to Moderator status and I hadn’t the heart to contradict him.
He made some other observations that are probably libellous.

*Kildallon are the Ballyconnell club.[/quote]

not a spot

:rolleyes: I thought, only thought mind, that the link walsh was the adjudicator on these matters.
Given that it was an Agri event I’d say I’ll get it past the link.
I don’t want to post here Mr. Quinn’s comments on the current IOTM. :clap:

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]:rolleyes: I thought, only thought mind, that the link walsh was the adjudicator on these matters.
Given that it was an Agri event I’d say I’ll get it past the link.
I don’t want to post here Mr. Quinn’s comments on the current IOTM. :)[/quote]

:clap::D:thumbsup:

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]Who: Sen Quinn.
Famous for: Being Ireland’s one time richest man.
Where: Ballinamore Ag.Show yesterday.
Sporting: Open necked blue shirt under a dark wind-breaker (Kildallon GFC logo)* and black pants with black brogues.
Accompanied by: A well dressed lady whom I took to be Mrs. Quinn.
Mood: Convivial. He was bantering easily with many natives of his acquaintance and appeared to have temporarily forgotten that he’s lost 1bn. this year.
Other info: He confessed to me that he is an avid lurker on TFK but hasn’t time to post. He also added that he thought Farmerinthecity should be elevated to Moderator status and I hadn’t the heart to contradict him.
He made some other observations that are probably libellous.

*Kildallon are the Ballyconnell club.[/quote]

Great spot provided he wasnt there as a guest of honour or to open the show etc,any spot of Irelands most influential businessman in relax mode at the weekend has to be commended.

I googled the event there and theres no mention of Sean Quinn anywhere so we’re good to go on this spot:thumbsup:

Ahem LINK please adress this for me

In keeping with Celeb Spot rules i didnt include Tony Considine as a spot as only DJ Carey and some other fella(Sean OG i think) will qualify as a valid spot,these rules were chartered before i began my tenure as celeb spots adjudicator but im happy eneogh to refer to them in this current era,the last thing we need is fellas spotting cunts like the Brogans,Cluxton etc every day of the Week.

I also ran into John 3:7 the same morning in Limerick train station,he was relieved to have got his sign back from the kildare scamps who stole it off the train and was putting it down to highjinx,he told me he detests Clare and Waterford people but doesnt mind who wins after that.

Now,no more of this Tony Considine nonsense,im trying to keep my head down around here:cool:

Two in a Week

Who? Big-time grocer who sold at the right time and made his millions, while being subsidised by the Irish tax payer, Senator Fergal Quinn

When? Wednesday lunchtime

Where? Apple Green Filling Station in Kinsealy Dublin - he was getting his S Class Merc washed while sitting outside on the stainless steel garden furniture having a cup of coffee. Ferg obviously liked the coffee because back in he went to the machine. He is very small and nearly needed a leg-up to push the button on the machine but he managed

Who? Former Dublin GAA Legend Ciaran Whelan.

When? Last night.

Where? Strolling along the coast in Malahide with his missus, he was in pensive mood, and then a smirk came on his face - obviously thinking about one the times he got away with being sent off. I was going to ask him for his number - he is a big man and his retirement could be well spent working for the petite Senator stretching to those hard-to-reach places.

Where?

[quote=“thisistheone”]Who? Big-time grocer who sold at the right time and made his millions, while being subsidised by the Irish tax payer, Senator Fergal Quinn

When? Wednesday lunchtime

Where? Apple Green Filling Station in Kinsealy Dublin - he was getting his S Class Merc washed while sitting outside on the stainless steel garden furniture having a cup of coffee. Ferg obviously liked the coffee because back in he went to the machine. He is very small and nearly needed a leg-up to push the button on the machine but he managed

Who? Former Dublin GAA Legend Ciaran Whelan.

When? Last night.

Where? Strolling along the coast in Malahide with his missus, he was in pensive mood, and then a smirk came on his face - obviously thinking about one the times he got away with being sent off. I was going to ask him for his number - he is a big man and his retirement could be well spent working for the petite Senator stretching to those hard-to-reach places.

Where?[/quote]

not a spot in both cases

terrible waste of internet space

[quote=“north county corncrake”]not a spot in both cases

terrible waste of internet space[/quote]

Who asked you to butt in?
Link’s the man that decides these things:D

Ciaran Whelan is not a spot, Link meets lad with All Ireland medals hanging out their pockets in the local Creamery.

:smiley:

You can write it down Whelan isnt a spot,i might have let Fergal Quinn pass but because of the retarded way he reported this spot im deeming it invalid also,hey new boy,tidy up your spotting a bit there:guns:

Attaboy Link, kick the tyres and light the fires.

Who: Rob Kearney
Where: By the Cusack Stand enternace to Croke Park before the Limerick game he was walking against the crowd so I don’t think he was going to the game
When: Sunday 16th
Wearing: A pinkish tight t-shirt, general rugby gimp outfit
Mood: Smug/cuntish
Company: Another gimp who was most likely a rugby player as he had a simlar go about him. They may or may not have later engaged in homosexual activity.

who:
all-round arsehole Paul “bainisteoir” Collins

Where:
coppers

when:
last night/this morning

interesting factoid?:
was giving it loads, strutting around like he owned the gaff
saw him get flat out rejected by at least 3 heifers, none of whom i’d have ridden farther than the butchers.

i thought shannonsider would have to be physically restrained from lamping the cunt.

Did you give him the old “sorry I knocked into you and spilt your pint you cunt, it was a total accident, you cunt”?

[quote=“The Runt”]Who: Rob Kearney
Where: By the Cusack Stand enternace to Croke Park before the Limerick game he was walking against the crowd so I don’t think he was going to the game
Company: Another gimp who was most likely a rugby player as he had a simlar go about him. They may or may not have later engaged in homosexual activity.[/quote]

Good spot,hes a cunt id say.

didn’t need to.
he’d half one spilt down the front of him already.

watching him get knocked back numerous times was much more fun than confirming to everyone that i could have clattered him if i wanted to.

[quote=“The Runt”]Who: Rob Kearney
Company: Another gimp who was most likely a rugby player as he had a simlar go about him. They may or may not have later engaged in homosexual activity.[/quote]

He comes from a GAA background in Louth I believe so a good chance he might have be going to the match.

Well if he wasn’t going…what in god’s name was he doing swanning around Summerhill??