Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Phil Leotardo”]He comes from a GAA background in Louth I believe so a good chance he might have be going to the match.

Well if he wasn’t going…what in god’s name was he doing swanning around Summerhill??[/quote]

Perhaps the fun boy with him was from either Galway or Waterford and they decided to leave after the minor game to get facials somewhere.

Who: Ciaran Carey
Where: Beside the Fridges selling the ice-cold bottles of bud (E5.75 a bottle) under the Cusack Stand in Croke Park.
When: Sunday 16th
Wearing: Jeans + T-shirt. No “colours” at all but it was half-time and the “colours” may possibly have been discarded by then.
Mood: Shell shocked - kept shaking his head.
Company: 5/6 other Limerick fans in their mid-thirties.
Additional information: Ciaran looked fair skinny, very pale and a bit unhealthy. He could have passed for a junkie down around the Quays there.

[quote=“tipptops*”]Who: Ciaran Carey
Where: Beside the Fridges selling the ice-cold bottles of bud (E5.75 a bottle) under the Cusack Stand in Croke Park.
Wearing: Jeans + T-shirt. No “colours” at all but it was half-time and the “colours” may possibly have been discarded by then.
Mood: Shell shocked - kept shaking his head.
Company: 5/6 other Limerick fans in their mid-thirties.
Additional information: Ciaran looked fair skinny, very pale and a bit unhealthy. He could have passed for a junkie down around the Quays there.[/quote]

Not a spot TT. Link could bump into a lad with 15 All Ireland medals whilst dipping sheep down the local sheepdip.

It wouldn’t be a spot if I, or another Limerick poster spotted him, but when someone who would only see him as a once off spots him then I think it has some merit. Especially a hurler of Careys legendary status. He also managed Limerick Minor Camogie to win the “B” All Ireland last week.

Its not a spot on 2 accounts.

1 being the one I’ve just given.

2, he’s a former GAA player, seen in Croke Park.

I saw Kevin McStay there 2 weeks ago at the Dublin Kerry game, but that didnt constitute a spot (even if the cunt did have a beauty of a black eye :thumbsup:) and I didnt put it up because its not a spot.

Who? Ryan Tubridy

Where? Baggot Street

When? Saturday Afternoon

Wearing? The usual Tubridy style shit

Mood? Sheepish

Additional information? Smug looking bastard. Then again he is nailing your one who is way out of his league

[quote=“The Runt”]Who: Rob Kearney
Where: By the Cusack Stand enternace to Croke Park before the Limerick game he was walking against the crowd so I don’t think he was going to the game
Wearing: A pinkish tight t-shirt, general rugby gimp outfit
Mood: Smug/cuntish
Company: Another gimp who was most likely a rugby player as he had a simlar go about him. They may or may not have later engaged in homosexual activity.[/quote]

:smiley:

Any chance these fuckers will die off now the celtic tiger is gone.

Gays or rugby players?

Gays were always about but rugby playing posers are a definite by-product of affluence.

They were?!!! :eek:

Not in the fucking sticks they weren’t :smiley:

[quote=“myboyblue”]They were?!!! :eek:

Not in the fucking sticks they weren’t :D[/quote]

Ya, it’s true. The greeks invented it.

I’ll buy and sell your ass.

[quote=“myboyblue”]They were?!!! :eek:

Not in the fucking sticks they weren’t :D[/quote]

The heineken cup made it popular sadly

Heinken in a Cup made gay fashionable?! Fucking hell, today truly is a learning day.

Paul Collins is a wanker of the highest order. Did any of ye see him attempting to hurl on TV3 a few years ago. What a cunt

[quote=“The Runt”]Who: Rob Kearney
Where: By the Cusack Stand enternace to Croke Park before the Limerick game he was walking against the crowd so I don’t think he was going to the game
Wearing: A pinkish tight t-shirt, general rugby gimp outfit
Mood: Smug/cuntish
Company: Another gimp who was most likely a rugby player as he had a simlar go about him. They may or may not have later engaged in homosexual activity.[/quote]

A limerick man taking the piss out of any one in Croker yesterday is funny beyond belief :D:thumbsup::pint:

Who: Garrett Lombard
Famous For: Role in Pure Mule
When: Yesterday 7.30
Where: Some street in Dublin City Centre
Wearing: Casual dress
Other information: Was chatting to what looked like another arty figure. Other gentleman was wearing Limerick GAA jersey and they appeared to be discussing the hurling match

[quote=“larryduff”]Who: Garrett Lombard
Famous For: Role in Pure Mule
When: Yesterday 7.30
Where: Some street in Dublin City Centre
Wearing: Casual dress
Other information: Was chatting to what looked like another arty figure. Other gentleman was wearing Limerick GAA jersey and they appeared to be discussing the hurling match[/quote]

:pint:

Is a jobbing actor really a celebrity?

Who: Clyde Mowlds
Famous for: Actor in The Disturbed plus many other classics
When: Friday 15th August
Where: The Kestral House.