Celeb Spotting šŸ

[SIZE=ā€œ7ā€][COLOR=ā€œBlueā€]spot of the year so far , well done Flano[/SIZE]

Who:

this broadā€¦
http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00162/BridMurphy_162322t.jpg

Famous for: being married to a fugitive and various high profile court appearances.

Where and when: Shannon Airport, very early Friday morning last.

Appearance: Head down and in a hurried paranoid looking state, trying to play incognito but failing. Not bad looking in the flesh and a tall leggy enough bit of a girl.

I would have followed her to see where she was off to but hadnā€™t the time.

This is a truly great spot - wait for itā€¦

Who: The bloke that played Billy Meehan in Fair City, he is so famous that I canā€™t remember his name.

Where: Stephens Green shopping centre

When: Yesterday at around 3.30

Company: Some bird

Other info: I was going down the escalator as Billy was coming up. Thought he looked familiar. Thinning hair hasnā€™t stopped him from having a pony tail which was also tied on the top of his head.

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]Who: Clyde Mowlds
Famous for: Actor in The Disturbed plus many other classics
When: Friday 15th August
Where: The Kestral House.[/quote]

:smiley: :clap:

Cult movie hero.

[quote=ā€œHBV*ā€]Who:

this broadā€¦
http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00162/BridMurphy_162322t.jpg

Famous for: being married to a fugitive and various high profile court appearances.

Where and when: Shannon Airport, very early Friday morning last.

Appearance: Head down and in a hurried paranoid looking state, trying to play incognito but failing. Not bad looking in the flesh and a tall leggy enough bit of a girl.

I would have followed her to see where she was off to but hadnā€™t the time.[/quote]

pathetic

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]This is a truly great spot - wait for itā€¦

Who: The bloke that played Billy Meehan in Fair City, he is so famous that I canā€™t remember his name.

Where: Stephens Green shopping centre

When: Yesterday at around 3.30

Company: Some bird

Other info: I was going down the escalator as Billy was coming up. Thought he looked familiar. Thinning hair hasnā€™t stopped him from having a pony tail which was also tied on the top of his head.[/quote]

:clap:

luckily your opinion is of no value.

then quit responding to it:rolleyes:

go away you pest.

Her name is Brid Murphy,definitely not a spot,sheā€™d make one of those Brogan cunts look like spot of the Year.

i disagree completely but accept your ruling.

who is Brid Murphy?

exactly- who the fuck is this one that HIV thinks is a celeb?

ever hear of Michael lynn?

relax, calm yourself, Link has sorted it out.

THats ok HBV,its good to report these spots anyway even if they dont come up to scratch,any sign of Michael Lynn in her company? a good few fellas wouldnt mind spotting him id say.

Who: Sir Alex Ferguson
Where: York Racetrack, ground floor at the back of the Ebor stand.
When: Ladies day at the Knavesmire.
Other notes: Sir Alex is quite a diminutive individual and was quite surly looking as I brushed by him. There was a general bottleneck in the area as a lad in a wheelchair tried to make his way through the throng of people. Sir Alex was a bit impatient as he was held up on his way to the paddock no doubt. I was on my way to get a hot beef roll and a jug of Pimms so I coulnā€™t stop and chat. His hair was neatly combed unlike my own which resembled a ginger afro as my Bryllcream had been confiscated as a dangerous substance the day before in Dublin airport.

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]Who: Sir Alex Ferguson
Other notes: Sir Alex is quite a diminutive individual and was quite surly looking as I brushed by him. There was a general bottleneck in the area as a lad in a wheelchair tried to make his way through the throng of people. Sir Alex was a bit impatient as he was held up on his way to the paddock no doubt. I was on my way to get a hot beef roll and a jug of Pimms so I coulnā€™t stop and chat. His hair was neatly combed unlike my own which resembled a ginger afro as my Bryllcream had been confiscated as a dangerous substance the day before in Dublin airport.[/quote]

and great spot SS, yet a missed opportunity to kick the dour cunt

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]Who: Sir Alex Ferguson
Other notes: Sir Alex is quite a diminutive individual and was quite surly looking as I brushed by him. There was a general bottleneck in the area as a lad in a wheelchair tried to make his way through the throng of people. Sir Alex was a bit impatient as he was held up on his way to the paddock no doubt. I was on my way to get a hot beef roll and a jug of Pimms so I coulnā€™t stop and chat. His hair was neatly combed unlike my own which resembled a ginger afro as my Bryllcream had been confiscated as a dangerous substance the day before in Dublin airport.[/quote]

sir?

Let it go NCC. A title is a title (Dr., Mr., General, Reverend, etc) and while knighthoods may not exist here, they do in other countries.

Iā€™m going to preempt this one as not being a spot, but shur worth mentioning because it was the great mans 60th birthday

Who:Philomena Lynott, mother of late great Phil Lynott
Where:Phil Lynottā€™s 60th Birthday Tribute Exhibition, Stephens Green centre
When:Thursday 20th August 2009
Other Notes:It was a tribute exhibition as stated above in memory of what would have been the great mans birthday. I was meandering through the Green and was off to the Car Park to head off home. Walked in on the celebrations, few notable people from the Dublin social scene, think that cunt Gugi(sp?) was there but I refuse to acknowledge him. Philomena is as devoted as ever to remembering her talented druggie son. Some fantastic pictures of the great man, might be something Iā€™d look into in the future when the mansion is built.