Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“myboyblue”]I’m going to preempt this one as not being a spot, but shur worth mentioning because it was the great mans 60th birthday

Who:Philomena Lynott, mother of late great Phil Lynott
Where:Phil Lynotts 60th Birthday Tribute Exhibition, Stephens Green centre
When:Thursday 20th August 2009
Other Notes:It was a tribute exhibition as stated above in memory of what would have been the great mans birthday. I was meandering through the Green and was off to the Car Park to head off home. Walked in on the celebrations, few notable people from the Dublin social scene, think that cunt Gugi(sp?) was there but I refuse to acknowledge him. Philomena is as devoted as ever to remembering her talented druggie son. Some fantastic pictures of the great man, might be something I’d look into in the future when the mansion is built.[/quote]

Not a spot.

Tony Cascarino, Mark Lawrenson, Kieran McGeeney, some bird from Xpose.
Where? Button Factory, Temple Bar
When? Last night
Occasion? TV3 Autumn Schedule party
Thoughts? Cascarino is fond of his food, Lawrenson looks like a man i would not trust my kids with and wears a very strange ring on his smallest finger. Jewelery on men is worrying at the best of times but on the pinky? McGeeney beating off the ladies, muscley fecker. I told him Kildare Dublin was the best game of garlic football i’d seen all year and that they were unlucky, he replied that they really didnt take it on board that they could do it. He also opined that Henry Shefflin is a genius and one of the nicest blokes you could meet and he hopes he gets hurler of the year. Didn’t converse with Xpose brass.

[quote=“ttown boy”]Tony Cascarino, Mark Lawrenson, Kieran McGeeney, some bird from Xpose.
Where? Button Factory, Temple Bar
When? Last night
Occasion? TV3 Autumn Schedule party
Thoughts? Cascarino is fond of his food, Lawrenson looks like a man i would not trust my kids with and wears a very strange ring on his smallest finger. Jewelery on men is worrying at the best of times but on the pinky? McGeeney beating off the ladies, muscley fecker. I told him Kildare Dublin was the best game of garlic football i’d seen all year and that they were unlucky, he replied that they really didnt take it on board that they could do it. He also opined that Henry Shefflin is a genius and one of the nicest blokes you could meet and he hopes he gets hurler of the year. Didn’t converse with Xpose brass.[/quote]

Two Brits and an Ulster bogballer.

Not a spot.

I could care less.

[quote=“myboyblue”]I’m going to preempt this one as not being a spot, but shur worth mentioning because it was the great mans 60th birthday

Who:Philomena Lynott, mother of late great Phil Lynott
Where:Phil Lynotts 60th Birthday Tribute Exhibition, Stephens Green centre
When:Thursday 20th August 2009
Other Notes:It was a tribute exhibition as stated above in memory of what would have been the great mans birthday. I was meandering through the Green and was off to the Car Park to head off home. Walked in on the celebrations, few notable people from the Dublin social scene, think that cunt Gugi(sp?) was there but I refuse to acknowledge him. Philomena is as devoted as ever to remembering her talented druggie son. Some fantastic pictures of the great man, might be something I’d look into in the future when the mansion is built.[/quote]

Your some man to talk about respect.:pint:

Kev kev kev, you just don’t get it do you. Phil was truly a great man, but he was a druggie, as evidenced by the fact that he died from an overdose of drugs.

You’re taking some battering here today…almost too easy actually…

[quote=“myboyblue”]Kev kev kev, you just don’t get it do you. Phil was truly a great man, but he was a druggie, as evidenced by the fact that he died from an overdose of drugs.

You’re taking some battering here today…almost too easy actually…

http://cur.cursors-4u.net/smilies/images1/smi26.gif[/quote]

Tis an awful way to be, totally delueded. Sometimes i wish people could step in and help delueded people, but they are better off learning for themselves.

You’ve got your ass handed to ya BOY, wake up you fool!!!:pint:

I spotted Sir Bryan Robson and Sir Chris Kamara aswell, NCC. Also noted pro punter and writer Sir Patrick Veitch however as this guy was spotted at the races it couldn’t be classed as a spot.

Just to clarfiy, in kev’s world, a drug taker, is not a druggie.

Awful awful battering being taken here…:pint:

Spotted a few today,

Bono

Jim Corr

Details to follow, Jim is not wearing his tinfoil hat

[quote=“Georgy Comerford”]Spotted a few today,

Bono

Jim Corr

Details to follow, Jim is not wearing his tinfoil hat[/quote]

How is the wedding going georgy?

[quote=“Georgy Comerford”]Spotted a few today,

Bono

Jim Corr

Details to follow, Jim is not wearing his tinfoil hat[/quote]

Down Miltown Malbay/Doonbeg direction I assume?

:slight_smile:

With the username ‘Georgy Comerford’ where the fuck would you think he is from?

The weather isn’t too bad, I suppose Bono organised that.

A lot of muttony no-marks around the town, lots of locals staring slack-jawed at the slebs. I’m out checking on the stock at the moment but I’ll update in more detail later.

Andrea is wearing white putting an end to rumours that Bono was knobbing her

Did you tell Bono what a cunt he is?

Whos the best piece of known talent seen so far, and is Larry Gogan present? And Tony Fenton?

Yes but sadly the abuse was drowned out by some local idiots cheering in response to a wave from the short-arsed egomaniacal taxdodger

Sisters are lookin well, no sign of Larry. Fenton better not show, I threw a dig at him once before :slight_smile:

Mr Andrea Corr is no looker but then again he is the son of a billionaire so that’s ok.

:D:D:clap::rolleyes::clap: