Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Georgy Comerford”]Sisters are lookin well, no sign of Larry. Fenton better not show, I threw a dig at him once before :clap:

Any man that throws a dig at that cunt deserves respect:thumbsup:

Kenny Cunningham with an older woman who I would presume his mother walking down Grafton st today at lunchtime today.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Just to clarfiy, in kev’s world, a drug taker, is not a druggie.

Awful awful battering being taken here…:clap:[/quote]

You couldn’t remember him for his talent, just for his death.
You need to take a long look at yourself in the mirror boy.

With the username ‘Georgy Comerford’ where the fuck would you think he is from?[/quote]

A Clare footballer…must be down from Mount Callan for the day now that I think about it.

Is the real chap still alive?

Not counting this as a spot but saw that absolute wagon Niamh Horan from the Sunday Indo today. Think the worst possible type of D4 wannabe and you have it. Pink high heels, those desperate black skin tight lycra leggings and sunglasses strategically placed on top of the head. Then she opened her mouth…ohmigod. The worst type of vacuous airhead celebrity wannabe.

gary o brien
tv presenter
kinsealy inddor 5 a side pitch
yesterday evening

the DB might have further spots over the weekend

I believe good old Gary is getting married in November. I’m sure all of us here on the celeb spotting thread wish him the very best in this new chapter in his life.

db at the stag this weekend

Who: Claudia Carroll

When: Saturday night

Where: Shelbourne Park

Famous for: used to play the character of Nicola Prendergast in Fair City.

Demeanour: looks seriously bored despite the sparkling run of Slip The Lark and the workmanlike performance of College Causeway. Celia Murphy, who plays Niamh Cassidy was with her but to be honest I couldn’t be arsed filling out a seperate spot for another no-mark.

[quote=“ttown boy”]Tony Cascarino, Mark Lawrenson, Kieran McGeeney, some bird from Xpose.
[/quote]

A serious collection of cunts although I’d say McGeeney could be an alright sort

Who - Gary O’Brien
Famous For - At the Races presenter and friend of tfk
Where - Various pubs in Sligo town

Other info - Gary was enjoying his stag party and was the toast of the party after insisting all of us lumped on Alandi in the last at Fairyhouse on Saturday.

He was nursing a slightly sore leg after being the victim of a dangerous tackle from Croppy on Thursday evening

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]Who - Gary O’Brien

Other info - Gary was enjoying his stag party and was the toast of the party after insisting all of us lumped on Alandi in the last at Fairyhouse on Saturday.

He was nursing a slightly sore leg after being the victim of a dangerous tackle from Croppy on Thursday evening[/quote]

Another great spot of our favourite person to spot on this thread,by the sounds of things Gary is an alright sort:thumbsup:

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]Who - Gary O’Brien

He was nursing a slightly sore leg after being the victim of a dangerous tackle from Croppy on Thursday evening[/quote]

What price was Alandi?

6/4 into 9/10

Meh…

If you’re backing horses at 6/4 that go off odds-on, you’re doing alright. Good old Gary.

When is Gary going to sign up here? (If he hasn’t already!)

Gary, Gary, where for art thou Gary…

I am Gary O Brien

Gary isn’t a sailing fan so we know thats a lie