Celeb Spotting šŸ

Is there anyone willing to go back and do an exact count of Gary Oā€™Brien celeb spots? Puke?

meh

By using the search post function, there are 75 posts about Gary Oā€™Brien and 14 different spotsā€¦There could well be more but I am not willing to put in the graft to find out

i must have the highest celeb spot rating - 1 a week

Who: Kilkenny inter-county hurling manager Brian Cody
When: 8.30am today
Where: In his Peugeot 406 at the traffic lights in Harolds Cross heading in the direction of the city centre
Facial expression: A mixture of anger and concentration (maybe he was a bit perturbed by the traffic)
Comments: The chance meeting was over in a matter of seconds but it brought a warm fuzzy feeling to my soul.
Other: I know the LINK sees fellas who use all-ireland medals to wipe their hole every day but Iā€™m hoping the location of this spot will make it a valid one

[quote=ā€œFranā€]Who: Kilkenny inter-county hurling manager Brian Cody
Where: In his Peugeot 406 at the traffic lights in Harolds Cross heading in the direction of the city centre
Facial expression: A mixture of anger and concentration (maybe he was a bit perturbed by the traffic)
Comments: The chance meeting was over in a matter of seconds but it brought a warm fuzzy feeling to my soul.
Other: I know the LINK sees fellas who use all-ireland medals to wipe their hole every day but Iā€™m hoping the location of this spot will make it a valid one[/quote]

not a spot

Iā€™ll leave that for the powers that be to decide

Other: I know the LINK sees fellas who use all-ireland medals to wipe their hole every day but Iā€™m hoping the location of this spot will make it a valid one[/quote]

Its a spot for me, totally out of his environment, in his own time and it was by chance. Its a spot for me.

But of course its only the Links call that matters.

Cant see Link Walsh letting you off with this.

I understand LINKā€™s decision is final on this matter.

[quote=ā€œcaoimhaoinā€]Its a spot for me, totally out of his environment, in his own time and it was by chance. Its a spot for me.

But of course its only the Links call that matters.[/quote]

Iā€™m with Kev on this. For Fran itā€™s a once off spot, and Cody was out of his natural environs (althought some would argue Dublin towards the end of the August is his natural environ). If the Link Walsh had spotted him in Kilkenny then not a spot, but Fran spotting him in Dublin = spot.

[quote=ā€œcaoimhaoinā€]Its a spot for me, totally out of his environment, in his own time and it was by chance. Its a spot for me.

But of course its only the Links call that matters.[/quote]

This shouldnt be allowed but fuck it im letting you have it,great spot of the greatest sporting Manager in the world over the past decade,maybe even of his generation.
P.S its a 407 he was driving,a free one at that.

Link making it up as he goes along hereā€¦

Well his ability to judge each spot on its merits and grant special dispensation if and when it is needed is why he is the foremost authority on Celeb Spots

I saw him and the entire panel in a hotel in Wexford over the weekend as well.

Superb bit of give and take there from the Link. He is as wise as Solomon when it comes to these spots, if only the judiciary had as much common sense weā€™d see rapists get what they deserve in this country, 25 years hard labour.

so what?

:mad:

Thats not a spot,they were there on the official business of priming themselves sufficiently to obliterate the Tipperary Senior hurling team on the 6th of September.

:rolleyes: