Celeb Spotting 🐐

Spotting the following Wexford hurling stars attending a wedding in Enniscorthy on Friday last:

• 1996 hero Tom Dempsey (the only Wexford man to score a goal in an All-Ireland hurling final in the last 40 years)

• 1968 hero Tony Doran

• Current players Willie Doran and Ciaran Kenny

It was magnificent to be in the same room as so much hurling talent.

[quote=“briantinnion”]Spotting the following Wexford hurling stars attending a wedding in Enniscorthy on Friday last:

• 1996 hero Tom Dempsey (the only Wexford man to score a goal in an All-Ireland hurling final in the last 40 years)

• 1968 hero Tony Doran

• Current players Willie Doran and Ciaran Kenny

It was magnificent to be in the same room as so much hurling talent.[/quote]

http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/confused/confused0024.gif

I was waiting for the lift this morning at work and noticed that it was coming from the basement. It stopped at the ground floor, opened and as I moved towards the lift to get in Denis Hickie walked out.

Haven’t a clue what he was doing in my place of work but there ya go.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I was waiting for the lift this morning at work and noticed that it was coming from the basement. It stopped at the ground floor, opened and as I moved towards the lift to get in Denis Hickie walked out.

Haven’t a clue what he was doing in my place of work but there ya go.[/quote]

Are ye a hair restoration company, Farmer?

Given the amount of bald blokes in here I wouldn’t have thought so.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I was waiting for the lift this morning at work and noticed that it was coming from the basement. It stopped at the ground floor, opened and as I moved towards the lift to get in Denis Hickie walked out.

Thats a spot,not a great spot but a spot all the same.

Thanks and all but NCC is the only authority on such matters.

NCC won’t be best pleased rubber ‘stamping’ a rugby spot.

Im afraid your a little behind the times on these matters buddy, The Link Walsh has been appointed as the sole Celeb Spots adjudicator on this website.Welcome to the new order around here Farmer,now FALL IN PRIVATE:guns::smiley:

NCC wont be rubber stamping anything on this thread,Hickie was a spot,thats my final word on the matter:thumbsup:

good spot farmer

Aye, aye skipper!

I concur.

Who: Aisling O’Neill, The actress that plays Carol in Fair City (googled name)
When: 3.30 today
Where: Gorey
Comments: I was in the car parked on the street when I noticed her walking in my direction. She was on her own and she had her arms folded and seemed to be crying.
She walked past and I changed the channel on the radio to see was there any decent music on.

brendan gleeson in Malahide around 15.00:thumbsup:

[quote=“Pikeman”]Who: Aisling O’Neill, The actress that plays Carol in Fair City (googled name)
Comments: I was in the car parked on the street when I noticed her walking in my direction. She was on her own and she had her arms folded and seemed to be crying.
She walked past and I changed the channel on the radio to see was there any decent music on.[/quote]

she lives down there, think somewhere up charlotte row in gorey

[quote=“Pikeman”]Who: Aisling O’Neill, The actress that plays Carol in Fair City (googled name)
She walked past and I changed the channel on the radio to see was there any decent music on.[/quote]

Would she get it?

Probably would-despite the tears she wasn’t too shabby.

She had prob jsut seen the spot of the bould Billy Meehan a few pages back.

Poor observation of lift etiquette here from Farmer.