Celeb Spotting 🐐

If we are counting Leinster and ex Leinster rugby players Link your going to be very busy.

Who:Chief Executive of the FAI and all-round muppet John Delaney
When:approx 3.15pm Saturday last
Where:Barronstrand Street, Waterford
Wearing:Grey Anorak and slacks of some description
In the company of:I’m presuming his children and he was chatting to some randomer

spotted 2 of them in the Dropping Well yesterday, one present and one past, but Link has enough to be doing this week id say.

Look this is getting stupid. These spots should be screened before being allowed onto the forum.

Not a spot.

If only Ncc was around tonight:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Tard.

Internet hard man alert:rolleyes:

let me assure you that if i posted under another name i wouldnt be posting the exact same stuff that I normally post- id be posting as a mild mannered muldoon - the DBP does know the score though

[quote=“Fran”]Who:Chief Executive of the FAI and all-round muppet John Delaney
When:approx 3.15pm Saturday last
Where:Barronstrand Street, Waterford
Wearing:Grey Anorak and slacks of some description
In the company of:I’m presuming his children and he was chatting to some randomer[/quote]

Didn’t look anything like Maddie McCann by any chance no?

Anyone spot Spielberg and forget to mention it?

Spielberg enjoys summer holiday in Ireland

Steven Spielberg has been enjoying the summer in Ireland

Steven Spielberg has been enjoying a secret summer sojourn in Ireland, the Herald can reveal.

Mr Spielberg has been travelling the length and breadth of the country with his wife, actress Kate Capshaw, and their teenage son.

They began their journey in the west, where the Hollywood director and his family visited the Aran Islands and stayed at the Ballyvaughan country holiday homes, in the Burren.

After spending quality time in the idyllic countryside amid the gentle life of Ballyvaughan village, Mr Spielberg and his family hit the east coast yesterday.

Locals were star struck after spotting the director and his family in Rathmines earlier this week.

The internationally acclaimed director is thought to be touring the Emerald Isle strictly for pleasure.

A spokeswoman for The Irish, Film and Television Network said: “As far as we are aware Steven Spielberg is not working on a film in Ireland at the moment.”

Late last month, Mr Spielberg and his wife were part of a David Whyte tour to Ireland, which involves poetry, spiritualism and walking tours, taking in pilgrimage sites.

The walking group stayed mainly in Co Clare but they spent a day on Inis Mor, where the highlight was a visit to Dun Aonghasa, the cliff-top fort ruins.

The group cycled to the fort early on Thursday afternoon and Mr Spielberg used a motorised bicycle, as most of the journey is uphill.

At Dun Aonghasa, Mr Spielberg chatted easily with staff at the heritage site and had his photograph taken with them.

my little bro met him in clare somewhere i think the doolin type area back in june i think … spielberg got his leftovers in a doggy bag i was told

Quite right too, West Clare is pretty barren, how was he to know how long it would be before he came across food again?

Who: Comedian Karl Spain.
When: About 7.15pm this evening.
Where: Outside Thomond Park, Limerick.
Wearing: Jeans, Heavy coat, scarf.
In the Company of: A group of South Africans.
Other comments: Karl seemed in a jovial and upbeat mood. He was bantering with a group of South Africans and had them eating out of the palm of his hand, no doubt using his full reportoire of jokes and one-liners. I was impressed by the foresight he showed in wearing a heavy coat, as it developed into a very cool evening in Limerick.

Who - Michael “Babs” Keating
When - Approx 6pm yesterday evening
Where - Dundalk Racecourse, Co Louth
Wearing - Trousers, Overcoat, hat and glasses
In The Company Of - Nobody

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]Who - Michael “Babs” Keating
In The Company Of - Nobody[/quote]

Certainly not a spot, sorry DB…

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]Who - Michael “Babs” Keating
In The Company Of - Nobody[/quote]

Not a spot.

Hey gimps its not for ye fellas to be declaring non spots now that im back after 3 days of beer in celebration of the greatest sports team in Irish history.:thumbsup:

P.S Of course Babs Keating is a spot,sure isnt he the great Johnny Murtaghs father in law.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Hey gimps its not for ye fellas to be declaring non spots now that im back after 3 days of beer in celebration of the greatest sports team in Irish history.:thumbsup:

P.S Of course Babs Keating is a spot,sure isnt he the great Johnny Murtaghs father in law.[/quote]

With respect Link, i think i’ll wait for NCC to decide.

I know he’ll decide Babs is a no-mark GAA figure, therefore nowhere near a spot.

[quote=“The Dunph”]Who: Comedian Karl Spain.
When: About 7.15pm this evening.
Where: Outside Thomond Park, Limerick.
Wearing: Jeans, Heavy coat, scarf.
In the Company of: A group of South Africans.
Other comments: Karl seemed in a jovial and upbeat mood. He was bantering with a group of South Africans and had them eating out of the palm of his hand, no doubt using his full reportoire of jokes and one-liners. I was impressed by the foresight he showed in wearing a heavy coat, as it developed into a very cool evening in Limerick.[/quote]

Not a spot as I’m sure he was working at the match