Celeb Spotting 🐐

He wasn’t working. How could Karl Spain be working at it? Last i checked he wasn’t a soccer player or soccer pundit/commentator. I saw nothing to suggest he was working, rather enjoying an evening at the match. Spot…

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]Who - Michael “Babs” Keating
When - Approx 6pm yesterday evening
Where - Dundalk Racecourse, Co Louth
Wearing - Trousers, Overcoat, hat and glasses
In The Company Of - Nobody[/quote]

good spot DB

:smiley:

[quote=“The Dunph”]Who: Comedian Karl Spain.
When: About 7.15pm this evening.
Where: Outside Thomond Park, Limerick.
Wearing: Jeans, Heavy coat, scarf.
In the Company of: A group of South Africans.
Other comments: Karl seemed in a jovial and upbeat mood. He was bantering with a group of South Africans and had them eating out of the palm of his hand, no doubt using his full reportoire of jokes and one-liners. I was impressed by the foresight he showed in wearing a heavy coat, as it developed into a very cool evening in Limerick.[/quote]

good spot:clap:

Dunph, NCC has no say in anything, he’s a complete tard. The Link has the final say

[quote=“north county corncrake”]good spot DB

:D[/quote]

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:confused:

Nope not a spot-he’s worked at every Irish International home match for the last year or so for the soccerrepublic shite for events and competitions (usually at half time-prob when you were off sucking on a hot dog). He does online interviews etc for the FAI/eircom afaik.

Not a spot.

[quote=“Pikeman”]Nope not a spot-he’s worked at every Irish International home match for the last year or so for the soccerrepublic shite for events and competitions (usually at half time-prob when you were off sucking on a hot dog). He does online interviews etc for the FAI/eircom afaik.

Not a spot.[/quote]

Brenda O’Donoghue, the portly one off the radio screamed at us at half-time. Spain was nowhere to be seen.

Spot.

Pikeman badly showing up Dunph here.

NCC showing up himself, as usual.

[quote=“The Dunph”]Brenda O’Donoghue, the portly one off the radio screamed at us at half-time. Spain was nowhere to be seen.

Spot.[/quote]

The fact that Karl Spain has worked for the FAI in the past makes him an immediate non spot even if he didnt appear to be on duty last night,you can be sure he didnt pay to get in.

Not a spot,let it go.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]The fact that Karl Spain has worked for the FAI in the past makes him an immediate non spot even if he didnt appear to be on duty last night,you can be sure he didnt pay to get in.
Not a spot,let it go.[/quote]

Either did i…

Does that make me on duty or a celeb?

I think not.

[quote=“The Dunph”]Either did i…

Does that make me on duty or a celeb?

I think not.[/quote]

You were on Celeb Spotting Duty.

The Spain family are big supporters of local soccer in Limerick.

Who: Robbie Keane
When: Monday Night, not sure of the time.
Where: Gibneys.
Wearing: Fuck knows.
In the Company of: A few randomers.
Other comments: Robbie was having a few pints, I was having loads of pints.

Who: Bobby Kerr, the Dragons Den dude.
Where: In the queue for grub in the Premium section of the Cusack Stand Sunday, about 3pm.

Bobby had that stupid fucking KK hat on him, the one he wore on Up For The Match on Saturday night.
He was dressed like a bit of a hobo, a dirty old worn brown leather jacket on him, he looked like a lad who was sleeping on a mates floor for the weekend.
He was infront of me in the queue and ordered a chicken role, a cheese and onion and a waaawder.
He took out his red wallet alright but let his mate pay for the grub.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]good spot DB

:clap:

[/quote]

Cheers NCC

Who is Karl Spain?

[quote=“HBV*”]Who: Bobby Kerr, the Dragons Den dude.
Where: In the queue for grub in the Premium section of the Cusack Stand Sunday, about 3pm.

Bobby had that stupid fucking KK hat on him, the one he wore on Up For The Match on Saturday night.
He was dressed like a bit of a hobo, a dirty old worn brown leather jacket on him, he looked like a lad who was sleeping on a mates floor for the weekend.
He was infront of me in the queue and ordered a chicken role, a cheese and onion and a waaawder.
He took out his red wallet alright but let his mate pay for the grub.[/quote]

not a spot

[quote=“HBV*”]Who: Bobby Kerr, the Dragons Den dude.

He took out his red wallet alright but let his mate pay for the grub.[/quote]

Thats a spot,i spotted him before in Kilkenny city and posted it up here,if twas a spot then its a spot now:thumbsup:

:eek:

I always thought you were Karl Spain!

I always thought you were Karl Spain![/quote]

:smiley:

Yes i spotted myself at the match…