Celeb Spotting 🐐

I’m sorry - I have never seen that person before in my life.

He had a show on network 2 “Karl Spain Needs a Woman”

That rings a bell alright.

[quote=“The Dunph”]Who: Comedian Karl Spain.
When: About 7.15pm this evening.
Where: Outside Thomond Park, Limerick.
Wearing: Jeans, Heavy coat, scarf.
In the Company of: A group of South Africans.
Other comments: Karl seemed in a jovial and upbeat mood. He was bantering with a group of South Africans and had them eating out of the palm of his hand, no doubt using his full reportoire of jokes and one-liners. I was impressed by the foresight he showed in wearing a heavy coat, as it developed into a very cool evening in Limerick.[/quote]

noit a spot, sure if you want to meet mildly funny & famous fat lads with no girlfriend you should come to a TFK night out:D

:mad:

NCC - a verdict on this please:

Who: Mario Rosenstock
Famous For: Unfunny Gift Grub
Where: Outside Sinnotts pub. Stephens Green Dublin
When 13.15 today
Wearing: Man bag, bomber jacket, jeans and runnery shoes
Other info: Loooked stupid in his heavy jacket given the weather situation.

As a member of the legends group farmer, I can confirm that as a spot.

Congrats.

[quote=“myboyblue”]As a member of the legends group farmer, I can confirm that as a spot.

Congrats.[/quote]

I second that motion.

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/gavel.jpg

The motion is passed.

[quote=“myboyblue”]As a member of the legends group farmer, I can confirm that as a spot.

Congrats.[/quote]

No offence MBB but your opinion means diddly squat on this - legend or no legend.

But it is worth more than that of The Link Walsh!!

Farmer, the adjudicating committee for this is the members of the legends group. We’d appreciate it if you’d abide by the rules.

Cheers.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Farmer, the adjudicating committee for this is the members of the legends group. We’d appreciate it if you’d abide by the rules.

Cheers.[/quote]

:smiley:

legends say is final

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]NCC - a verdict on this please:

Who: Mario Rosenstock
Famous For: Unfunny Gift Grub
Where: Outside Sinnotts pub. Stephens Green Dublin
When 13.15 today
Wearing: Man bag, bomber jacket, jeans and runnery shoes
Other info: Loooked stupid in his heavy jacket given the weather situation.[/quote]

:smiley:

That’s all I needed.

Thanks.

Who? Luke Fitzgearld
Where? D4 area
Famous for? Smugby ball player
Wearing? Sun glasses designer shit etc.
Other info. Didn’t recognise him at first just thought to myself who the fuck is this funboy. Then I recognised that it was Luke Fitzfunboy. Serious gimp

[quote=“Julio Geordio”]Who? Luke Fitzgearld
Where? D4 area
Other info. Didn’t recognise him at first just thought to myself who the fuck is this funboy. Then I recognised that it was Luke Fitzfunboy. Serious gimp[/quote]

not a spot

Yep :thumbsup:

I’ll await the links verdict on this, he doesn’t need to be second guessed by internet no marks :clap:

Respect my Authority

[quote=“Julio Geordio”]Who? Luke Fitzgearld
Where? D4 area
Other info. Didn’t recognise him at first just thought to myself who the fuck is this funboy. Then I recognised that it was Luke Fitzfunboy. Serious gimp[/quote]

Thinly veiled, ‘I’m a Munster born bogger who’s jealous of the European champion’ post by Julio.