Celeb Spotting šŸ

The Link seems like an alright sort and all but he doesnā€™t, repeat doesnā€™t, have the authority on this thread.

The Link is serving his apprenticeship here. There may come a time when he can be the sole judge, but until then, the legends adjudicate.

Thinly veiled I think Iā€™m the shit since I scored a thickly covered bird.

Bandage spot yes or no??

[quote=ā€œJulio Geordioā€]Thinly veiled I think Iā€™m the shit since I scored a thickly covered bird.

Bandage spot yes or no??[/quote]

Of course itā€™s a spot.

And next time, donā€™t feel so insecure and threatened when you see a sharply dressed Leinsterman like Luke or myself.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Of course itā€™s a spot.

And next time, donā€™t feel so insecure and threatened when you see a sharply dressed Leinsterman like Luke or myself.[/quote]

Major climbdown here from Bandageā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

Climbdown? Spotting a member of the legendary Leinster European Champion team is a fine spot. I never suggested otherwise, Puke.

Luke is a poor mans Drico

Conflict in the legends group. Bandages opinion obviously counts for more than Fingal Raving and Flamingo even if bandage is a funboy :thumbsup:

I set up the original ā€˜Celeb Spottingā€™ thread on the old ā€˜pro boardsā€™ site. Itā€™s still a source of anger to me that the first day we moved over to this version of the forum Tinnion slyly came along and set it up here. He should have had the decency to wait for me to set it up or at least run it by me first. Nevertheless, I still possess overall spotting authority and the rules were drafted up initially by me. Ergo, I have the final say and Luke the Ledge is a spot - let that be the end of it.

Bandage knows the score.

:clap::clap:

Raving and Flamingo badly shown up here. Thats why bandage is in charge

Youā€™re upsetting the status quo. Youā€™re either with us or against us.

You donā€™t wanna be against usā€¦:clap:

Thereā€™s too many people claiming to have spotting authority and Iā€™m not having it, not having it at all.

These lads are the equivalent of a jersey for a fiver on a stall in Tenerife or Moore Street but I am the official replica jersey when it comes to celeb spots.

The old order has been restored and Iā€™m not taking any shit from anybody. :clap:

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Thereā€™s too many people claiming to have spotting authority and Iā€™m not having it, not having it at all.

These lads are the equivalent of a jersey for a fiver on a stall in Tenerife or Moore Street but I am the official replica jersey when it comes to celeb spots.

The old order has been restored and Iā€™m not taking any shit from anybody. :clap:[/quote]

Chaos exists in a vacuum bandage, this is your fault.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Thereā€™s too many people claiming to have spotting authority and Iā€™m not having it, not having it at all.

The old order has been restored and Iā€™m not taking any shit from anybody. :clap:[/quote]

This was long overdue Bandage.

I squirmed when I saw the charlatans on here debating the merits of a spot or not.

The rules are Bandageā€™s alone, though I think he has always encouraged debate and discussion before pronouncing judgement.

I would like to table a motion that in Bandageā€™s absence that myboyblue gets the deciding vote on these mattersā€¦We need a contingency planā€¦

anyonen care to second this motion and make it official

I know. But Iā€™m accepting responsibility for it and taking ownership of the situation. I think I stopped verifying spots on around page 83 of this thread - Iā€™ve put aside 15 hours over the weekend to trawl through all the pages from that point forward to ensure the pseudo spotters havenā€™t made any glaring errors since then.

[quote=ā€œRockoā€]This was long overdue Bandage.

I squirmed when I saw the charlatans on here debating the merits of a spot or not.

The rules are Bandageā€™s alone, though I think he has always encouraged debate and discussion before pronouncing judgement.[/quote]

I was surprised this was let go on as long as it has rocko. Bandage himself is to blame, but like a heifer he once knocked up, heā€™s now doing the right thing here again.

Ah thats superbly reassuring bandage, however I would hope that the legends that took over here in your absence get some sort of recognition for the hard work done.