Celeb Spotting 🐐

Think the one that comes close to this was dancingbaby spotting Marcel Desailly in a strip club in Vienna during the last Euros.

amazing what you see when your out and about round new york

different gravy

[quote=“massey ferguson”]who:former fair city meahanic jimmy doyle
where:outside a bar on queens blvd
when:friday night
spotted jimmy outside talkin to a couple a black lads who pulled up and gave him a bag of what looked like salt[he must have been barbecueing]he then proceeded inside and off to the jacks with his buddies,no doubt to talk about some recipies for chicken[/quote]

Great spot:thumbsup:,his name is Mitchell,cant think of his first name,dont anyone tell Bela about this twill tip him over the edge after all the revelations about his family in recent times the poor cunt.

Jimmy is still hanging around New York. He’s an illegal there at this stage.

[quote=“massey ferguson”]who:former fair city meahanic jimmy doyle
where:outside a bar on queens blvd
when:friday night
spotted jimmy outside talkin to a couple a black lads who pulled up and gave him a bag of what looked like salt[he must have been barbecueing]he then proceeded inside and off to the jacks with his buddies,no doubt to talk about some recipies for chicken[/quote]

Ah that’s brilliant. Fair fucks… :clap: :clap:

Dave Mitchell, nice bloke, used to always get mistaken for Gary Kelly a few years back.
He used to play soccer with his local team in Finglas, got a fair bit of stick at the time.

One for the wexicans

Celeb: Colm Toibin
Famous For: Writing stuff
Where: Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
Time: Today, 2:15 pm approx
Any other information: Colm was in deep conversation with some bird on the street, I went into BOI and when I had concluded my bit of business in there he was still in deep conversation. He was looking quite dapper as only a novelist can.

Not a spot.

NEXT>>>>

Celeb: Mossey Keane
Famous for: Being Roys Dad and throwing his knob up on the bar of the Cotton Ball pub and telling the barman it was worth 3.25 Million.
Where: La Chateau Pub, Patrick St.
With: I think it was actually Johnson Keane, another son, famously taken off on Today FM, it certainly wasn’t Pat who’d i would recognise, but it was definitely a Keane.
Looked fairly relaxed, Mossy was having a pint, Johnson was reading the Racing section of some tabloid. It looked like they were tucking in for the day of drinking and betting.

Not sure if Link will ok this, but all the people i see day in day out are All-Ireland winners going to and from work. This was the most unusual person i have seen since Phil Coulter in my local.

I think Sterling Mossey is a spot.

I’ve never heard of that bloke.

Not a spot.

NEXT>>>>

[quote=“Flano”]I’ve never heard of that bloke.

Not a spot.

NEXT>>>>[/quote]

Doesn’t really matter if you do or not, its the Link man that decides.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Celeb: Mossey Keane
Famous for: Being Roys Dad and throwing his knob up on the bar of the Cotton Ball pub and telling the barman it was worth 3.25 Million.
Where: La Chateau Pub, Patrick St.
With: I think it was actually Johnson Keane, another son, famously taken off on Today FM, it certainly wasn’t Pat who’d i would recognise, but it was definitely a Keane.
Looked fairly relaxed, Mossy was having a pint, Johnson was reading the Racing section of some tabloid. It looked like they were tucking in for the day of drinking and betting.

Not sure if Link will ok this, but all the people i see day in day out are All-Ireland winners going to and from work. This was the most unusual person i have seen since Phil Coulter in my local.[/quote]

Sorry Kev but some famous fellas auld lad and brother will never be a spot on tfk,what the fuck are you doing in your local at 3 o clock on a Wednesday afternoon???

Its the middle of Cork City, i was spotting talent. Mossey was having a pint.

My local is out in the country, thats where Coulter was.

Look the committee is myself, NCC and maybe Bandage

Its Ncc and Flano that decide matters such as this.

Flano if you want any credibilty whatsoever from your country breathern i’d start distancing myself from NCC.

[quote=“Mullach Ide”]One for the wexicans

Celeb: Colm Tobin
Famous For: Writing stuff
Where: Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
Time: Today, 2:15 pm approx
Any other information: Colm was in deep conversation with some bird on the street, I went into BOI and when I had concluded my bit of business in there he was still in deep conversation. He was looking quite dapper as only a novelist can.[/quote]

Colm Toibin,currently one of Irelands foremost literary figures and twice shortlisted for the Man Booker prize is most certainly a spot:clap:

[quote=“Flano”]Not a spot.

NEXT>>>>[/quote]

huh?