Celeb Spotting 🐐

:clap:

who: fair city actor Tony Twormey (Paul)
where: Stillorgan
when:5.30 today
Tony was driving a small jeep '00 reg.
The green man had just lit on the pedestrian lights and I had started to cross. Tony had cut the corner on the footpath and broke the red light turning left in front of me-I stepped back onto the footpath and he gave me a wave and promptly drove off. He had a kid strapped up in a baby seat in the back.

I have a cracking celeb spot from earlier this evening. I will post up the details tomorrow. This isn’t one to miss…

Dolores from fair City.

In a service station in Rathfarnham on Wednesday evening.

Dol was doing the lotto and getting herself a small sliced pan. The stupid cunt marked 7 numbers on her slip and the clown of a foreigner serving her wasn’t exactly sure how to solve this complex issue, in fairness to Dolores she was apologetic and seemed slightly embarrassed by the queue forming behind her as she left to jump into her Ford Ka.

She was dressed like some form of a hippie and had a good colour on her, id say back from the holidays very recent.
The camera does her no favours, if she was 6 or 8 years younger…

Who: Brian O’Dricos bird amy is it?
Where: Stephens green amongst the pigeons
When: Lunch time yesterday
Other info: Tidy out the door she is. She was in a lovely tight pair of jeans :thumbsup:

[quote=“Pikeman”]who: fair city actor Tony Twormey (Paul)
where: Stillorgan
when:5.30 today
Tony was driving a small jeep '00 reg.
The green man had just lit on the pedestrian lights and I had started to cross. Tony had cut the corner on the footpath and broke the red light turning left in front of me-I stepped back onto the footpath and he gave me a wave and promptly drove off. He had a kid strapped up in a baby seat in the back.[/quote]

Its fairly average but its a spot.

[quote=“HBV*”]Dolores from fair City.

In a service station in Rathfarnham on Wednesday evening.

Dol was doing the lotto and getting herself a small sliced pan. The stupid cunt marked 7 numbers on her slip and the clown of a foreigner serving her wasn’t exactly sure how to solve this complex issue, in fairness to Dolores she was apologetic and seemed slightly embarrassed by the queue forming behind her as she left to jump into her Ford Ka.

She was dressed like some form of a hippie and had a good colour on her, id say back from the holidays very recent.
The camera does her no favours, if she was 6 or 8 years younger…[/quote]

Thats not a spot you lazy cunt,her name is Martina Stanley.

Who: Comedian, Dylan Moran.
Where: Merrion Row, Dublin 2.
When: Yesterday, 5.45pm.
Wearing: Jeans, longish black jacket.
Demeanour: Scruffy.
Other Information: He was walking from the direction of town and was on his own.

[quote=“Bandage”]Who: Comedian, Dylan Moran.
Other Information: He was walking from the direction of town and was on his own.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Other Information: He was walking from the direction of town and was on his own.[/quote]

Wonderful stuff. :rolleyes:

Who: Tom Ryan.
Where: Limerick Greyhound Track.
When: Thursday evening last.
Wearing: Dark blue open-necked shirt, navy blazer, beige pants.
Other Information: Tom was in fine form as i came across him in the top bar. He was with a group of friends and was the centre of attention. Tom was telling them what appeared a very funny joke. Soon, they all burst out laughing and one fella even gave Tom a few taps on the back. Tom looked very pleased with himself.

[quote=“The Dunph”]Who: Tom Ryan.
Other Information: Tom was in fine form as i came across him in the top bar. He was with a group of friends and was the centre of attention. Tom was telling them what appeared a very funny joke. Soon, they all burst out laughing and one fella even gave Tom a few taps on the back. Tom looked very pleased with himself.[/quote]

Who is Tom Ryan?

some lad who watched the hurling finals in 94 & 96

A spot. A very palpable spot.

Unlikely to be approved by the relevant authority despite how many :mad: in the Spots.

Admins, ban this mong!

Other Information: Tom was in fine form as i came across him in the top bar. He was with a group of friends and was the centre of attention. Tom was telling them what appeared a very funny joke. Soon, they all burst out laughing and one fella even gave Tom a few taps on the back. Tom looked very pleased with himself.[/quote]

Obviously it is not for me to decide, the Link is the man to adjudicate on celeb spots. But I’d allow it because Tom is a national media figure. Fair play Dunph, great to see the admins out and about doing:thumbsup:the ground work and making the spots. The site is safe in your hands.:thumbsup:

What are the guidelines on spotting comedians in the audience at a comedy gig?

I’ll take a ruling from Bandage on this please (despite our disagreement in the pub on Friday night).

Tom Ryan is definitely not a spot,i spotted the great Eddie Keher(one of the greatest hurlers of all time and a far more noteble media figure than Tom) several times over the Weekend and im not posting it up as a spot,i wont be either.In short…TOM RYAN,DONT MAKE ME FUCKING LAUGH:D

Thats a spot:thumbsup:.