Celeb Spotting šŸ

Did Bandage not reclaim this thread as his own a couple of weeks back?

Dylan Moran is a spot.

And might i add - a cracking one at that.

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]Dylan Moran is a spot.

And might i add - a cracking one at that.[/quote]

I confirmed Dylan Moran as a spot(see post#3394) earlier today, the query from Rocko regarding spotting comedians at comedy gigs was a general question to which i replied with my directive on the matter,it had nothing to do with the spotting of Dylan Moran who was spotted on the street.

If he did its news to me and the vast majority of other posters on this site,did this attempted coup take place in the middle of the night or something?,im still the official adjudicator of celeb spots on this site,thats official.:thumbsup::rolleyes:

Link, post # 3,243 on this thread clarifies matters. You donā€™t have a mandate, Iā€™m afraid.

Sling your hook link

This calls for a poll.

Link, NCC, Bandage and probably Tinnion will all feel they have overall authority when it comes to celeb spotsā€¦

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]This calls for a poll.

Link, NCC, Bandage and probably Tinnion will all feel they have overall authority when it comes to celeb spotsā€¦[/quote]

Im in favour of having a poll on the matter,one of those secret 48 hour polls might be in order,ill be looking for a deferral until next Week however,im not going to be around this Week much and ill need to be rallying my troops,the plughing championships will be taking up most of my time.

Bring it on:guns::D:guns::guns::guns:

Link, NCC, Bandage and probably Tinnion will all feel they have overall authority when it comes to celeb spotsā€¦[/quote]

No poll is necessary, dunph.

I trust that will be the end of the matter.

Your sole celeb spot adjudicator,
Bandage

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]No poll is necessary, dunph.

I trust that will be the end of the matter.

Your sole celeb spot adjudicator,
Bandage[/quote]

Come on now Bandage your surely favourite to win out in any poll,a man with 22000 posts to his name,this should be a straight forward victory for ya.Im on for a poll,otherwise ill just continue in my role as sole celeb spots adjudicator,you need this poll buddy,as things stand youā€™re a nobody on this celeb spots thread.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/content/images/2006/11/12/poll_getty300_300x300.jpg

If it was a private poll between the above mentioned Link, Bandage, NCC and Tinnion, I would bet as follows.

1/7 cocktake
10/1 Link
10/1 Bandage
100/1 Tinnion

NCC would win the poll hands downā€¦I think that those with over 100 posts should be allowed to vote in it, that would certainly eliminate the possibility of aliases voting

Itā€™d need to be 500 to stop NCC from spamming the fuck out of the place with his many, many aliases to get them to over 100 posts.

He is just that sad.

Link, Iā€™ve had more spots on this thread than youā€™ve seen Rower-Inistioge intermediate hurling matches.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I started Celeb Spotting when I text Bandage about the Russian bird off Fair City being in Stephenā€™s Green Shopping Centre.

By my reckoning this poll needs to be a straight shoot out between mesef and Bandage,NCC has taken little interest in the celeb spotting thread in recent times and has become an irrelevance since soccerball was banished to the minority sports on this site in any case,this is between me and Bandage,theres no need for anybody else to be named on the ticket.

Iā€™d be 8/11 the Linkā€¦Evens Bandage in such a scenario.

Iā€™ll have a ton on Bandage

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, ok I donā€™t really care.