Celeb Spotting šŸ

[quote=ā€œcluaindiuicā€]Itā€™d need to be 500 to stop NCC from spamming the fuck out of the place with his many, many aliases to get them to over 100 posts.

He is just that sad.[/quote]

i have no aliases you cocksucking cocksucker

:clap::clap:

funny that you should say that though considering you were the one caught out doing it in the IOTY poll

You were involved offline but Bandage brought it to the internet. First post on original thread:

[indent]Celeb spotting
Thread Started on Jun 2, 2006, 9:03am

bandage
Global Moderator

Following on from a game myself and lyonsee have been playing lately I think we should put all celebrity spots in this thread.

An impressive treble last night. Ryan Tubridy walking down the side street by Kehoeā€™s off Grafton Street on the way to Cocoon with a male companion, doing a lot of pointing to make sure everyone noticed him and wearing a mustard jacket with brown arm patches.

The best came in a pair though. In that new venue on Harcourt Street (Cooper Face Jacks) Kev of The Late Late Toy Show and Stream fame drinking with Brian Ormond of Youā€™re A Star and Pop Idol fame. Went up to Ormond, shook his hand and said ā€˜Itā€™s an absolute honour to meet someone who drinks with Kev from the Toy Showā€™. [/indent]

Fuck i was going to laugh at that, i thought it siad " Link iā€™ve had more spots on this thread than youā€™ve seen the Rower-Inistiogue win intermediate hurling matches", the game is up says i, that is until i read the post again:D

Bandage hasnt replied to this post in any form since Monday,im assuming that hes now conceding that im the sole adjudicator of celeb spots on this site,ill carry on with this important task in a diligant and efficient manner.:thumbsup:

Iā€™ll say what goes.

Not on this thread you wont,you say very little most of the time in any case,excluding your one line bullshit nothing posts you have about 224 posts on this website,in short,yer a nobody.

look at linkā€¦getting all uppitty

You arenā€™t trying to say that Bandage is afraid of the possible results of said poll, are you link?

He probably has shit on his head or something.

Bandage is steering clear of this thread since i suggested a poll between the two of us to decide who ran the show here on celeb spots,since he appears to be conceding defeat on this front im now the undisputed SOLE ADJUDICATOR OF CELEB SPOTS here on tfk.com:thumbsup:

A classic case of power corrupting. :eek:

Set up the poll. Bando v Link. I guarantee Bando will win.

Public Poll.

Must have over 500 posts to vote in it.

Iā€™d say the link would win it Handy.

[quote=ā€œtipptops*ā€]Public Poll.

Iā€™d say the link would win it Handy.[/quote]

Iā€™ll take that bet, what with Bandage being an admin and allā€¦

Bandage 10/11
Link 11/10
Draw 7/1

[quote=ā€œtipptops*ā€]Public Poll.

Iā€™d say the link would win it Handy.[/quote]

:D:rolleyes: :guns::guns:

whats this 500 post discrimination all about tipptopps?

Elitism mate, discrimination against those with busy jobs.:clap:

this will not stand, too long have i stood in the shadows whilst this man has desecrated the lovely ladies thread with munter after munter, no more i say to you no more.