Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]For the first time ever on this thread the above Gary O Brien spot is going to have to be deemed invalid,you knew he was going to be there,not a spot.

[/quote]

I checked with NCC and Flano by PM before I posted it Link and they both gave it the :thumbsup:

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]John O Shea is a spot,thanks for giving us all the other info you lazy cunt.

Gordon Elliot is a spot:thumbsup:[/quote]

Will you ever fuck off.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]John O Shea is a spot,thanks for giving us all the other info you lazy cunt.

Gordon Elliot is a spot:thumbsup:[/quote]

Sorry i may have been a little hasty in declaring John O Shea a spot,if its the Soccer player its a spot,if its that cunt of the Year contender from the GOAL charity(me bolix theyre all creaming off it) then its not a spot,i hate that cunt.

In your position of Celeb Spot adjudacator you are not supposed to let personal feelings/party politics cloud your judgement. Following on from this I feel you can no longer enjoy the full support of the forum and demand that you resign your position or face a motion of no confidence.

What do you think Link?

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK

If ya SMELLLLLLLLLLL what the Flan… is cookin

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]We discussed the matter of who held sole control of the celeb spots thread here a few Weeks ago,it was suggested that a poll be set up to assertain who should control the thread,mesef,NCC,Bandage and some other no mark were proposed to battle it out.

NCC issued no statement on the matter leaving just mesef and Bandage as possible candidates,i was all for a head to head between mesef and Bandage but the Wexford man backed down and wouldnt allow his name go forward for a head to head vote thus eliminating himself,as i was the only candidate willing to go to the polls i was deemed elected,its all been done and dusted here on Celeb Spotting

As another contributer noted here earlier,for all your celeb spot adjudication needs see the sole adjudicator THE LINK WALSH:thumbsup:,now fuck off unless you’ve a spot to report.[/quote]

Its yourself who needs to fuck off,im the sole authority on matters of validating celeb spots on this site,this is an established facts,go off and play with your “legends”,you control that shower of nobodys apparently.

Em, no you’re not.

Ill face the motion of no confidence,set up a poll:thumbsup:

Em,yes i am,no contender was in favour of a poll on the issue except myself,i was then deemed elected.

Poll me hole, Bandage’s rules (post #3 on this thread) are enough to go by, in fairness we don’t need some manure munching muldoon telling us whether our spots are legal or not. Now fook aff!

Set up a poll to decide this or ill be carrying on in my current role of sole celeb spots adjudicator.

:smiley:

Ben! :eek:

I think we can all agree that there are too many polls on this forum of late, so I won’t being doing that.

Even the Bull could take a hint, now fook aff.

[quote=“BenShermin”]I think we can all agree that there are too many polls on this forum of late, so I won’t being doing that.

Even the Bull could take a hint, now fook aff.[/quote]

Im going nowhere,i like your P Nally avatar:thumbsup:

Bandage what say you re my Billy McCarthy spot the other day. The “missing LINK” Walsh says no

What kind of imbeccile would set up a poll to decide who is the sole adjudicator of celeb spots?

When NCC started off saying ‘not a spot’ at the start, it was funny as he was taking the piss but you have killed it with all this bullshit. What’s worse you seem to revel in it.

I would say half the posts on here now are you saying ‘not a spot’. It’s a joke.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]What kind of imbeccile would set up a poll to decide who is the sole adjudicator of celeb spots?

When NCC started off saying ‘not a spot’ at the start, it was funny as he was taking the piss but you have killed it with all this bullshit. What’s worse you seem to revel in it.

I would say half the posts on here now are you saying ‘not a spot’. It’s a joke.[/quote]

as has been extablished through custom, practice & precedent it’s the link walsh for all your celeb spotting quandaries, accept no substitutes

leg-ends need not apply

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]What kind of imbeccile would set up a poll to decide who is the sole adjudicator of celeb spots?

I would say half the posts on here now are you saying ‘not a spot’. It’s a joke.[/quote]

bravo, but in fairness ya shouldn’t have been so windy and said this to ncc about six months ago. Originally the ‘not a spot’ thing was mildly funny but he fairly tore the arse out of it long before the link walsh tried to take him on at his own game.

The whole point of celeb spots is the stupid random nature of them. the more b list the better. once they’re up here they’re ‘spots’.

Well said Farmer:clap:. Since you used the word imbeccile to describe a poll starter I suggest that Link do up the poll himself??