Celeb Spotting 🐐

A fella with 3 nurses hanging off him look for a ride in Copper Face Jacks.

[FONT=Helv][SIZE=2][FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]There were a couple of hurlers in Solas last night as there always are, fellas just leave them alone normally
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote=“Sledgehammer”][FONT=Helv][SIZE=2][FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]There were a couple of hurlers in Solas last night as there always are, fellas just leave them alone normally
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Is it a shirtlifters place or something??,id say they’re glad fellas are leaving them alone unless Donal Og was among thier number.

Christ I can’t wait for this nonsense to be stopped.

[FONT=Helv][SIZE=2][FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]There probably were a few steamers loitering in the area alright but it’s not a shirtlifters place generally speaking
I would have had some great spots this day last week as I had an invite to the GPA awards but I had to decline the invite
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote=“Sledgehammer”][FONT=Helv][SIZE=2][FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]There probably were a few steamers loitering in the area alright but it’s not a shirtlifters place generally speaking[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Helv]I would have had some great spots this day last week as I had an invite to the GPA awards but I had to decline the invite[/FONT][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

You had to decline on moral grounds I assume?

That too Flano, that too :clap:

An incredible five celebrity spots pre and post match on Saturday

1. Who: David Norris
    Famous For: Senator and radio presenter
    Where:Southern bound train on way into match
    Other Information: Looked older than I had imagine. Dressed like a country gentleman

2. Who: Laurent Blanc
    Famous For: Former French footballer and World Cup Winner
    Where: Croke Park Jurys
    Other Information: Pleasant to those who approached looking for a word. Dressed smart and carried a man bag

3. Who: Peter Macloone
    Famous For: Impact Union Leader
    Other Inormation: The Union leader was dressed smartish and heading into the toilets

4. Who: Ronnie Whelan
    Famous For: Former Irish footballer and tv pundit
    Other Information: Whelan appeared to enjoy people coming up to him. Dressed in a formal manner

5. Who: Tony O’Donoghue
    Famous For: RTE Soccer Correspondant
    Other Information: Tony is a smoker and enjoying a post match drink

Who: Actor Sean McGinley
Famous for: being Charlo - “Chips shouldn’t bounce”
Where: Jimmy Chungs Chinese buffet, Eden Quay
Sean seemed to be on good terms with the staff and, having finished his soup, left without paying - presumably bound for the Abbey where he’s starring at the moment.

Who: the Austalian rogbee team
Where: The Burlington Hotel, last Wednesday.
Strolling around the lobby wearing fairly gaylooking tight-fitting t-shirts for the most part, posing for the odd photo.

[quote=“SoulDressing”]Who: Actor Sean McGinley
Sean seemed to be on good terms with the staff and, having finished his soup, left without paying - presumably bound for the Abbey where he’s starring at the moment.[/quote]

:confused:

[quote=“larryduff”]An incredible five celebrity spots pre and post match on Saturday

1. Who: David Norris
    Famous For: Senator and radio presenter
    Where:Southern bound train on way into match
    Other Information: Looked older than I had imagine. Dressed like a country gentleman

2. Who: Laurent Blanc
    Famous For: Former French footballer and World Cup Winner
    Other Information: Pleasant to those who approached looking for a word. Dressed smart and carried a man bag

3. Who: Peter Macloone
    Famous For: Impact Union Leader
    Other Inormation: The Union leader was dressed smartish and heading into the toilets

4. Who: Ronnie Whelan
    Famous For: Former Irish footballer and tv pundit
    Other Information: Whelan appeared to enjoy people coming up to him. Dressed in a formal manner

5. Who: Tony O’Donoghue
    Famous For: RTE Soccer Correspondant
    Other Information: Tony is a smoker and enjoying a post match drink[/quote]

All those are valid spots other than that McCloone fella the Union Leader,cunts like him will never be celeb spots on tfk.com.
The man bag was a bad decision out of L Blanc,he could draw the likes of Daithi Norris on himself handy eneogh if hes not careful…

[quote=“SoulDressing”]Who: Actor Sean McGinley
Sean seemed to be on good terms with the staff and, having finished his soup, left without paying - presumably bound for the Abbey where he’s starring at the moment.

Who: the Austalian rogbee team
Where: The Burlington Hotel, last Wednesday.
Strolling around the lobby wearing fairly gaylooking tight-fitting t-shirts for the most part, posing for the odd photo.[/quote]

Charlo is a good spot,the other one is too general,anyway you probably knew they were staying in the Burlington you groupie saddo.

Is this shit still going on?

Just remembered this.

Who: Tom Parlon
Famous For: Ex PD TD, IFA leader, Head of the Builders and a bit of a cunt
Where: Outside the Hilton Hotel, Charlemount area, Dublin
When: Today at 1.45pm
Company: Another suited bloke
Other info: Parlon emerged from the hotel chewing what I can only think was the remains of his lunch. He had a folder under his arm and said see you to the guy who’s company he was in. The guy returned the compliment with ‘I’ll see you Tom’ leaving Parlon on his Sweeney. Psrlon was then messing about on his mobile.

It’s tiresome at this stage. This used to be a great thread especially in the early days but now it’s been ruined. Bandage is in the process at looking for a fix to the problem though. I have a great one in mind :wink:

:clap:

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Following consultation with officials in my department i now see fit to announce that from here forward all Inter COunty hurling and football players with the exclusion of Dublin footballers will be accepted as valid celeb spots if submitted for decision to myself,the official celeb spots adjudicator.

Yours
THE LINK WALSH
Official Celeb spots Adjudicator,TFK.Com[/quote]

Good call. I’ll post Dublin players up too if I see them though and fuck you and the begrudgers. This ‘not a spot’ shit is beyond sad and stopped being funny around 150 pages ago.
I make very few if any spots despite living and working in the celebrity hotspot that is our fair capital, so I relish the chance to live my life vicariously through others.

[quote=“gola”]Good call. I’ll post Dublin players up too if I see them though and fuck you and the begrudgers. This ‘not a spot’ shit is beyond sad and stopped being funny around 150 pages ago.
I make very few if any spots despite living and working in the celebrity hotspot that is our fair capital, so I relish the chance to live my life vicariously through others.[/quote]

By all means post up your spots of Dublin Footballers,i may let them pass as official spots if they arent Brogans,maybe is all im saying.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Just remembered this.

Who: Tom Parlon
Famous For: Ex PD TD, IFA leader, Head of the Builders and a bit of a cunt
Where: Outside the Hilton Hotel, Charlemount area, Dublin
When: Today at 1.45pm
Company: Another suited bloke
Other info: Parlon emerged from the hotel chewing what I can only think was the remains of his lunch. He had a folder under his arm and said see you to the guy who’s company he was in. The guy returned the compliment with ‘I’ll see you Tom’ leaving Parlon on his Sweeney. Psrlon was then messing about on his mobile.[/quote]

Brilliant spot of the ultimate cute hoor farmer done good:thumbsup:

Bryan for president.

Who: Jimmy Magee
Where: Walking along O’Connell St outside the GPO. He was at the first pillar as I was walking up to Henry St and he was almost at the third pillar by the time I was strolling back half an hour later.
When: 12.37pm today
Wearing: A below the knee navy coat and I could see a red tie and white collar underneath. Surprisingly, given the wintry chill, the old goat was both hatless and scarfless.
Other: I’m not 100% sure but I think the grim reaper was a few yards behind him and gaining fast. The guy looked like death.