Celeb Spotting 🐐

Anybody have Jimmy in the Celeb deaths 2009?

Who: Ciara O’Callaghan
Famous For: Playing Yvonne Doyle, part-time lesbo in Fair City.
When: Today - 11.45am approx
Where: Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
Other Notes: She was looking quite windswept but very tasty, didn’t really take heed of what she was wearing.

Bandage this is the 2nd time I have spotted her, the last time was out in Swords last year, I’d appreciate it if you could validate the spot for me, thanking you in advance.

[quote=“Mullach Ide”]Who: Ciara O’Callaghan
Other Notes: She was looking quite windswept but very tasty, didn’t really take heed of what she was wearing.

Bandage this is the 2nd time I have spotted her, the last time was out in Swords last year, I’d appreciate it if you could validate the spot for me, thanking you in advance.[/quote]

That’s a valid spot. You can present her with a TFK ball if you get the hat-trick spot.

Who: Gerry Ryan
Famous for: Being a cunt and school around the corner
Where: Along Baggot St.
When: 2.57pm yesterday
Wearing: A pink shirt, suit pants and a school teacher type jacket
Other: Was doing that old man run where you look like your runing but your not actually going any faster. Cunt

[quote=“Julio Geordio”]Who: Gerry Ryan
Famous for: Being a cunt and school around the corner
Where: Along Baggot St.
When: 2.57pm yesterday
Wearing: A pink shirt, suit pants and a school teacher type jacket
Other: Was doing that old man run where you look like your runing but your not actually going any faster. Cunt[/quote]

not a spot

reason- you are a lying fucktard & i cant validate this spot & the last lines about running is as usual you trying too hard to be funny - i find it odd that rintintin tolerates you to be honest

[quote=“north county corncrake”]not a spot

reason- you are a lying fucktard & i cant validate this spot & the last lines about running is as usual you trying too hard to be funny - i find it odd that rintintin tolerates you to be honest[/quote]

I think you’re trying too hard to be a cunt.
It’s hard to believe a human being can be as much of a cunt as you appear to be on this forum.

[quote=“gola”]I think you’re trying too hard to be a cunt.
It’s hard to believe a human being can be as much of a cunt as you appear to be on this forum.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

[quote=“north county corncrake”]not a spot

reason- you are a lying fucktard & i cant validate this spot & the last lines about running is as usual you trying too hard to be funny - i find it odd that rintintin tolerates you to be honest[/quote]

:rolleyes: what are you on about.

I wasn’t trying to be funny I was being descriptive. A distinction most mentally competent people can make.
I know your an angry man NCC but your getting more pathetic by the day. Sad to watch

[quote=“Julio Geordio”]:rolleyes: what are you on about.

I wasn’t trying to be funny I was being descriptive. A distinction most mentally competent people can make.
I know your an angry man NCC but your getting more pathetic by the day. Sad to watch[/quote]

1-0:p

:rolleyes:;):D:thumbsup::barcasmile:

[quote=“Jugs”]Who: Jimmy Magee
Where: Walking along O’Connell St outside the GPO. He was at the first pillar as I was walking up to Henry St and he was almost at the third pillar by the time I was strolling back half an hour later.
When: 12.37pm today
Wearing: A below the knee navy coat and I could see a red tie and white collar underneath. Surprisingly, given the wintry chill, the old goat was both hatless and scarfless.
Other: I’m not 100% sure but I think the grim reaper was a few yards behind him and gaining fast. The guy looked like death.[/quote]

Thats a good spot of an annoying cunt,sorry to hear he looked shook all the same.

[quote=“Mullach Ide”]Who: Ciara O’Callaghan

Bandage this is the 2nd time I have spotted her, the last time was out in Swords last year, I’d appreciate it if you could validate the spot for me, thanking you in advance.[/quote]

thats a spot:thumbsup:

Who: Remaining members of Boyzone
Where: Exiting Marco Pierre Whites, Dawson Street
When: Last night
Other: Not much to report, I was dropping a friend off to Cafe en Seine and pulled into outside MPW’s. Didn’t get a decent look at them, so my spot is relatively sketchy. The boys seemed in good spirits despite being shorn one of their horde in recent weeks.

Who: John Kenny (one half of D’unbelievables)
Where: Outside the Ormand Hotel, Nenagh
When: Thursday
Wearing: Clothes :confused:
Other: John is doing a show in Nenagh some time this weekend. Looked to be heading for a sneaky pint. :pint: Looked a bit gaunt.

[quote=“gola”]I think you’re trying too hard to be a cunt.
It’s hard to believe a human being can be as much of a cunt as you appear to be on this forum.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

[quote=“Sheriff Lobo”]Who: John Kenny (one half of D’unbelievables)
Other: John is doing a show in Nenagh some time this weekend. Looked to be heading for a sneaky pint. :pint: Looked a bit gaunt.[/quote]

:thumbsup:

He’s a busy man this weekend so.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Who: Remaining members of Boyzone
Other: Not much to report, I was dropping a friend off to Cafe en Seine and pulled into outside MPW’s. Didn’t get a decent look at them, so my spot is relatively sketchy. The boys seemed in good spirits despite being shorn one of their horde in recent weeks.[/quote]

If you didnt get a decent look at the mit may not even have been them,not a spot.

[quote=“Sheriff Lobo”]Who: John Kenny (one half of D’unbelievables)
Other: John is doing a show in Nenagh some time this weekend. Looked to be heading for a sneaky pint. :pint: Looked a bit gaunt.[/quote]

Thats a spot.

Other: Not much to report, I was dropping a friend off to Cafe en Seine and pulled into outside MPW’s. Didn’t get a decent look at them, so my spot is relatively sketchy. The boys seemed in good spirits despite being shorn one of their horde in recent weeks.[/quote]

:clap: Great spot, Bandage will be along at some stage to give this the Official stamp.

decent celeb spopt there, MBB.
Easy decision for Bandage & NCC there.