Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who: Redser O’Grady
Famous for: Tipperary hurler, aka the scourge of Kilkenny, the Bane of Babs.
Where: Thurles racetrack, the stand down by the car park.
When: Last Thursday
Other notes: Redser appeared to be enjoying his day at the races and chatted confidently with friends. He was casually dressed in urban wear. He is certainly a bit heftier than he has been in recent years and is starting to get a bit jowly. No doubt Sars’ hasty exit from the Munster Club and subsequent piss ups has helped that development.

Leo Cullen signing autographs outside the Shelbourne last night

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Who: Redser O’Grady
Other notes: Redser appeared to be enjoying his day at the races and chatted confidently with friends. He was casually dressed in urban wear. He is certainly a bit heftier than he has been in recent years and is starting to get a bit jowly. No doubt Sars’ hasty exit from the Munster Club and subsequent piss ups has helped that development.[/quote]

this thread is getting desperate now - disappointed with you SS - as i said before- pukey has won a county championship- if people see him then he is a celeb seeing some of the names been branded about

It’s not a spot, i’ve never heard of him and he was spotted down the road from where he lives.

Next.

Other notes: Redser appeared to be enjoying his day at the races and chatted confidently with friends. He was casually dressed in urban wear. He is certainly a bit heftier than he has been in recent years and is starting to get a bit jowly. No doubt Sars’ hasty exit from the Munster Club and subsequent piss ups has helped that development.[/quote]

That Redser cunt can go and fuck off. Not a spot. Disappointed in you SS**.

I spotted Tom Ryan mingling with ordinary folk at the Markets Field there last week. That’s an example of a good spot.

As there seems to be serious dissent against my Redser O’Grady submission, I am happy to await Link’s adjudication and accept his judgement with the good grace and dignity which befits all correspondence from his office.

he drinks & drives- his judgement is flawed

Great spot of the often controversial former Tipperary star there SS,i hurled against him at minor level,he was class at the time,fit as a fiddle,wasnt on the :pint: wholesale that time id imagine.

Redser is a spot.:thumbsup:

Its gone to some pathetic state when a devout Kilkenny man claims Redser O Grady as a celebrity and hasn’t in the past acknowledged Kilkenny hurlers as spots. :rolleyes:

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Following consultation with officials in my department i now see fit to announce that from here forward all Inter COunty hurling and football players with the exclusion of Dublin footballers will be accepted as valid celeb spots if submitted for decision to myself,the official celeb spots adjudicator.

Yours
THE LINK WALSH
Official Celeb spots Adjudicator,TFK.Com[/quote]

See my post of a couple of Weeks ago,ive altered the rules in relation to this issue,ill be posting all future spots of Kilkenny hurlers,must keep an eye out for Richie Mullally id see him most days,ill be back to ya on it.

You claim Redser O Grady to be a celebrity, that is enough for me.

It’s widely accepted now that Link is a complete tard of outrageous proportions. Funny shit on the horizon though regarding him.

:popcorn:

:thumbsup:,ill look forward to it.

FAO Bandage or in his absence NCC

I saw Gerry Thornley in town on Saturday night, does he count as a celeb?

Thanks in anticipation

Mac

[quote=“Mac”]FAO Bandage or in his absence NCC

I saw Gerry Thornley in town on Saturday night, does he count as a celeb?

Thanks in anticipation

Mac[/quote]

Hes a spot,everyones a spot at this stage:thumbsup:

Christ…:rolleyes:

:thumbsup:,im in a good mood this morning:popcorn:

So there’s no need for you to give your inane opinion on any of them anymore.

Thank fuck.

[quote=“Flano”]So there’s no need for you to give your inane opinion on any of them anymore.

Thank fuck.[/quote]

Ill be having my say:pint: