Celeb Spotting 🐐

This seemed to be the common opinion at tfkxmas party - Mention of the link walsh led to a general furrowing of the brows, followed by a “That drink driving bastard”

link - Bandage is still fairly rattled by the whole celeb spotting thing.

[quote=“tipptops*”]This seemed to be the common opinion at tfkxmas party - Mention of the link walsh led to a general furrowing of the brows, followed by a “That drink driving bastard”

link - Bandage is still fairly rattled by the whole celeb spotting thing.[/quote]

Ill take heart from all this information.

Ex-Rhodesian international goalkeeper Bruce Grobelaar enjoying a plastic bottle of Fosters during the half time show at the Emirates Stadium yesterday. Much like those around him Brucie was looking thoroughly depressed.

Seeing an ex professional footballer at a premier league soccer game is not a spot.

Would have been a cracking spot if he had been enjoying a can of Fosters on a bench near the pond in Tymon Park, Tallaght.

Who:Sean Ban Breathnach
Famous For:Annoying Irish speaking broadcaster,mostly TG4,sometimes RTE.
Where:The forecoart of Al Hayes Motors,Portumna.
When:today at 2.45pm
Attire:You’d think about doing a whip round for him,blue jeans,a navy jumper,a longish brown coat that looked like it cost 10euro in LIDL,hiking type boots,looked like LIDL type fare also.
Demeaner:hard to know,he was tyrekicking,same as meself.
Other notes:i was at Al Hayes’s punching in half an hour tyrekicking whilst waiting for a fella who was coming canvassing with me for the evening,spotted Sean Bawn in the company of a similar looking man who used a crutch and was also dressed in LIDL looking gear,he could have been a brother handy eneogh,they were eyeing up an 02 Audi A4,rough yoke i thought but they seemed interested,Sean was engaging anyone who would listen in conversation but wasnt all smiles at the same time,maybe the shit weather was getting to him,he spoke no Irish whilst in my earshot.

at the races superstar Gary O’Brien
Portmarnock sports & leisure centre
plese see previous spots for further info

[quote=“north county corncrake”]at the races superstar Gary O’Brien
plese see previous spots for further info[/quote]

Great spot of Gary,was he wearing anything?

Celtic jersey

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Who:Sean Ban Breathnach
Famous For:Annoying Irish speaking broadcaster,mostly TG4,sometimes RTE.
Where:The forecoart of Al Hayes Motors,Portumna.
When:today at 2.45pm
Attire:You’d think about doing a whip round for him,blue jeans,a navy jumper,a longish brown coat that looked like it cost 10euro in LIDL,hiking type boots,looked like LIDL type fare also.
Demeaner:hard to know,he was tyrekicking,same as meself.
Other notes:i was at Al Hayes’s punching in half an hour tyrekicking whilst waiting for a fella who was coming canvassing with me for the evening,spotted Sean Bawn in the company of a similar looking man who used a crutch and was also dressed in LIDL looking gear,he could have been a brother handy eneogh,they were eyeing up an 02 Audi A4,rough yoke i thought but they seemed interested,Sean was engaging anyone who would listen in conversation but wasnt all smiles at the same time,maybe the shit weather was getting to him,he spoke no Irish whilst in my earshot.[/quote]

SBB is a bit of a bollix

I think you could go the whole hog and call him a complete bollocks.

Actually ya, that would be a more accurate description

[quote=“north county corncrake”]at the races superstar Gary O’Brien
plese see previous spots for further info[/quote]

Oh that’s a corker!!!

Who: Alan McInally.
Famous for: Ex-Celtic,Aston Villa,Bayern Munich striker currently does a bit of shouting on Sky Sports.
Nickname: Rambo
Where: Hospital outpatients,having his knee looked at.
When: Today at 9.45ish.
Mood: Happy enough.
Attire: Smart suit and tie with a long trenchcoat.
Other notes: The burd who was with him was a fooking stunner.

[quote=“manusboyle”]Who: Alan McInally.
Famous for: Ex-Celtic,Aston Villa,Bayern Munich striker currently does a bit of shouting on Sky Sports.
Other notes: The burd who was with him was a fooking stunner.[/quote]

Spot of the Month:clap:

Ah,the official seal of approval,cheers Link.:thumbsup:

[quote=“manusboyle”]Who: Alan McInally.
Other notes: The burd who was with him was a fooking stunner.[/quote]

Where did this spot occur please?

A hospital in Greater Manchester Dunph.

who:marlon jackson
famous for:member of the jackson 5
when:today round lunch time
where:one central park west also known as trump hotel
clothes:expensive lookin brown suit,brown coat,yellow silk tie
other info:while walkin back to work after lunch i noticed a good few photographers outside trumps place so as i passed by i asked who they were waitin for and was told some of the jackons were inside,then out bounds the bold marlon wavin off autograph hunters even though there were none there and into his waitin black suv and away

[quote=“massey ferguson”]who:marlon jackson
famous for:member of the jackson 5
when:today round lunch time
where:one central park west also known as trump hotel
clothes:expensive lookin brown suit,brown coat,yellow silk tie
other info:while walkin back to work after lunch i noticed a good few photographers outside trumps place so as i passed by i asked who they were waitin for and was told some of the jackons were inside,then out bounds the bold marlon wavin off autograph hunters even though there were none there and into his waitin black suv and away[/quote]

Not a spot.