Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“massey ferguson”]who:marlon jackson
famous for:member of the jackson 5
when:today round lunch time
where:one central park west also known as trump hotel
clothes:expensive lookin brown suit,brown coat,yellow silk tie
other info:while walkin back to work after lunch i noticed a good few photographers outside trumps place so as i passed by i asked who they were waitin for and was told some of the jackons were inside,then out bounds the bold marlon wavin off autograph hunters even though there were none there and into his waitin black suv and away[/quote]

its a spot:thumbsup:

Prawn knows the score.

Who: Socialite and sports forum member, Woody.
Where: Bar Pinxto, Eustace Street, Temple Bar.
Wearing: A smart casual dinner jacket, with a v-neck jumper underneath and stone washed light blue jeans.
Other points: He tells a good story about the origin of the word Tapas.

[quote=“BenShermin”]Who: Socialite and sports forum member, Woody.
Wearing: A smart casual dinner jacket, with a v-neck jumper underneath and stone washed light blue jeans.
Other points: He tells a good story about the origin of the word Tapas.[/quote]

Thats a spot.

[quote=“BenShermin”]Who: Socialite and sports forum member, Woody.
Other points: He tells a good story about the origin of the word Tapas.[/quote]

The toilets in that establishment are class

:clap:

I brought a copy of the Irish Times down there at one stage, I went missing for half an hour.

I brought a copy of the Irish Times down there at one stage, I went missing for half an hour.[/quote]

It’s like Draculas throne

Thanks Prawn, always a great feeling to have your spot validated:pint:.

:thumbsup::D:pint::stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, the order has been restored. :pint:

Boozer lads?

[quote=“Flano”]Ah, the order has been restored. :pint:

Boozer lads?[/quote]
:thumbsup:

We need to talk about Diane Minister. You having a few later on?

It’s Junior Minister Diane to you Flano. Great spot Ben. Always glad to regale fellow diners with anecdotes about the etymology of Spanish words :thumbsup:

I might take it easy tonight Flano, I’ll let you know.

Well done Woody, an absolute gentleman, never let the fame go to his head:clap:.

Who: Steve Earle
Famous for: Being an all round legend, writing Galway Girl, appearing in The Wire, having a fondness for heroin etc etc
Where: Glasgow Airport
When: Sunday afternoon
Other notes: Was on the phone to someone, seemed to be very worried bout missing his flight to Heathrow. Would have loved to have had a chat with him but I reckon he would rather just be left alone.

[quote=“Sheriff Lobo”]Who: Steve Earle
Famous for: Being an all round legend, writing Galway Girl, appearing in The Wire, having a fondness for heroin etc etc
Where: Glasgow Airport
When: Sunday afternoon
Other notes: Was on the phone to someone, seemed to be very worried bout missing his flight to Heathrow. Would have loved to have had a chat with him but I reckon he would rather just be left alone.[/quote]

:thumbsup:thats good but ive a better one,give me a minute there.

Who:PADRAIG NALLY
Famous For:his good aim.
Where:Maam Cross Livestock Mart,Connemarra.
When:On Saturday at around 3.30pm
Attire:Black Wellingtons,Jeans,A navyish wooly jumper,an old coat,a stick.
Demeaner:Tensish but jovial
Other Notes:Myself and another canvasser encountered the great man as he strolled through the pens with a couple of other fellas,we shook his hand and asked for the vote to which he smiled and replied that he’d give John Bryan his number 1 as he liked the ordinary man that seemed to be about him,after talking for a minute or two my buddy broached the big subject by saying fair play to him about the other thing and that he had the support of everyone in Kilkenny and was a hero amongst farming people everywhere,he didnt really want to talk about it but smiled for a second and said thanks before changing the subject to the high price square bales were making at the sale,my associate reckoned afterwards that he seemed a little haunted by the whole thing the poor divil,an absolute alright sort would be my view of the man.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Who:PADRAIG NALLY
Other Notes:Myself and another canvasser encountered the great man as he strolled through the pens with a couple of other fellas,we shook his hand and asked for the vote to which he smiled and replied that he’d give John Bryan his number 1 as he liked the ordinary man that seemed to be about him,after talking for a minute or two my buddy broached the big subject by saying fair play to him about the other thing and that he had the support of everyone in Kilkenny and was a hero amongst farming people everywhere,he didnt really want to talk about it but smiled for a second and said thanks before changing the subject to the high price square bales were making at the sale,my associate reckoned afterwards that he seemed a little haunted by the whole thing the poor divil,an absolute alright sort would be my view of the man.[/quote]

That’s a spot.

Other Notes:Myself and another canvasser encountered the great man as he strolled through the pens with a couple of other fellas,we shook his hand and asked for the vote to which he smiled and replied that he’d give John Bryan his number 1 as he liked the ordinary man that seemed to be about him,after talking for a minute or two my buddy broached the big subject by saying fair play to him about the other thing and that he had the support of everyone in Kilkenny and was a hero amongst farming people everywhere,he didnt really want to talk about it but smiled for a second and said thanks before changing the subject to the high price square bales were making at the sale,my associate reckoned afterwards that he seemed a little haunted by the whole thing the poor divil,an absolute alright sort would be my view of the man.[/quote]

We could run into problems here now, what with having no-one to validate this spot.

Not a spot-he was in his workplace.