Celeb Spotting 🐐

:clap: :clap:

:smiley:

His farm is his workplace and he was nowhere near there when i met him,its the spot of the Year.

Is going to the Mart not a very important part of a farmers job?

If he was buying,it might have been just a social visit,we need clarification from Link. If it is a valid spot it could be the end of celeb spotting as we know it, Ireland’s greatest living person meets tfk’s celeb spotting adjudacator, it doesn’t get much bigger than this! :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

You obviously missed my spotting of Pat Fitz:pint:

But on the flip side if the Link validates his own spot, with it clearly being in breach of the rules, it could bring the whole Celeb spot thread into disrepute.

You obviously missed my spotting of Pat Fitz:pint:[/quote]

:clap:

I thought this has been going on for the last few months :popcorn:

That was the worrying thing for me. However, as Pikeman stepped in quick enough to point out that it was not a spot, everything worked out, what with Pikeman being one of the more reasonable posters around here. The up-shot of it all is that the link walsh is denied the spot but retains overall control of matters celeb spotting. :thumbsup:

It’s the equivalent of spotting a GAA player in the crowd at a GAA match.
Not a Spot.
Good attempt but thought you’d know the rules by now.

That all sounds very reasonable but to be honest reason and common sense has no place on internet message boards (not this one anyways). I would prefer a hot headed response from the link, followed by incessant winding up from other forum members who in reality couldn’t give a flying fuck about celeb spots, culminating in a vote, in which the results are called into question.

exactly, to hell with your common sense, this is serious business

[quote=“Pikeman”]It’s the equivalent of spotting a GAA player in the crowd at a GAA match.
Not a Spot.
Good attempt but thought you’d know the rules by now.[/quote]

Look i wont bullshit;) ye here,i cant confirm if P Nally was there buying or selling but it would be safe to assume he was either doing one or the other.I wont let this dissapointment take away from my delight in meeting the great man however,twas an honour.

I agree in principle. However, this is the links first big test as Celeb Spotter adjudicator. How he deals with this mini-crises will be telling, as regards the links future in this role. Personally, such was the damage Bandage accumulated in the fall-out following the last vote, I think the Wexford man is finished as regards another campaign. NCC, the other beaten candidate, is irrelevent. The only danger to the link, as far as I can see, is the emergence of “New Blood” into the celeb spotting adjudication thread. Until that day comes though, its the links gig.

That’s the point though, we are not asking link to validate the spot just to confim whether Mr. Nally was there on business or just there for the social aspect. The rest of the forum can confirm the spot on receiving this information. Of course link remains in overall control but do we now need a deputy for him?

no need to lose the head Link. It’s only the internet. Calm down.

Set up a poll Runt asking has the Link lost it

link is badly rattled…I am seething at this and I demand a poll to see if link should remain in charge of adjudicating the celeb spots

Great spot link. I’d go as far as to say spot of the year.