Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Pikeman”]She’s hot alright-

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/hollybrisley-290x400.jpg[/quote]

Mother of fuck…:eek::popcorn::clap:

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Would you ever fuck off you simpleton?

That murderer does not have my support.[/quote]

I didnt know you were from Kilkenny Farmer,every Farmer i know in Kilkenny and all over Ireland was of the view that if eneogh Frog Wards lifted eneogh stuff from farmers yards and beat eneogh poor divils half to death one day a knacker would end up getting shot dead,that happened to Frog Ward,he lived by the sword so can have few complaints really.

Calling me a simpleton is easy done on an anonymous website,id hold strong views on this subject and having met P Nally i reported that i found him a gentleman during our brief conversation,thats within my right.

A Kilkenny man with no interest in hurling is an oddball down around here,maybe your better off in the City.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]I didnt know you were from Kilkenny Farmer,every Farmer i know in Kilkenny and all over Ireland was of the view that if eneogh Frog Wards lifted eneogh stuff from farmers yards and beat eneogh poor divils half to death one day a knacker would end up getting shot dead,that happened to Frog Ward,he lived by the sword so can have few complaints really.

Calling me a simpleton is easy done on an anonymous website,id hold strong views on this subject and having met P Nally i reported that i found him a gentleman during our brief conversation,thats within my right.

A Kilkenny man with no interest in hurling is an oddball down around here,maybe your better off in the City.[/quote]

It’s all part of the game :smiley:

You said “Farming people everywhere” Link.

Nally is not a murderer, he was found guilty of manslaughter which was then overturned on appeal.

Farmer is sadly over stepping the mark here just a little bit, Nally has sat before two jurys and neither considered him a murderer.

Just had a look there,your correct i did,Farmer is the first farmer ive ever encountered who thinks Nally was at fault for the death of Frog Ward and im meeting them all over Ireland.

I think farmer is an accountant link.

[quote=“massey ferguson”]who:natlie portman
where:64th and broadway in front of the lincon centre
when:lunchtime today
other info:nat was on her way to shoot a scene for a film called “black swan” when i seen her,so some extra told me,shes not that good lookin in real life a bag bones really
hope this passes the test for a spot,if not suck my balls[/quote]

Back to the business of this thread,…

thats a great spot Massey,im ignoring MBBs doubts re her workplace as spots from across the pond are rare and to be encouraged,yourself and Natalie are getting the benifit of the doubt:thumbsup:

He says hes a farmer,i dont know him so can only take him at his word,i was assuming he was the son of a farmer or that kind of thing,we’ll have to agree to differ re P Nally anyway the two of us,id regard Nally as Irelands most standout citizen of my lifetime.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Back to the business of this thread,…

thats a great spot Massey,im ignoring MBBs doubts re her workplace as spots from across the pond are rare and to be encouraged,yourself and Natalie are getting the benifit of the doubt:thumbsup:[/quote]

:thumbsup:

Not sure about standout citizens, but he protected his land from filth and tyranny. For that he deserves respect. Also exonerated on 2 occasion by a jury of his peers, the man has nothing to answer for.

Speaking of Frog Ward, where’s Cian these days?

Link,

In future please refrain from making sweeping generalisations that are completely untrue.

You said that all farming people felt Padraig Nally was a hero. That is not true and how in the name of Jaysus are you in the position to say that. What you are trying to do is create a scenario of ‘us against them’ which so many people hold when speaking about Nally.

Ben Shermin is from Ballyfermot, never held a grape in his life and he supports Nally. I am a farmer’s son and I don’t. What he did was completely wrong and he deserved to go to jail for what he did.

Some since of realism is needed here. Yes, once you trespass you are putting yourself at risk. So if I was out for a walk and climbed a ditch through my neighbour’s field for a short cut, do I deserve to be shot dead? It has to do with the situation.

Frog trespassed, he was probably on the rob. Nally beat the shite out of him and shot him, wounding him and causing him to flee. I would clap him on the back for that. But the next bit was completely wrong and the line overstepped. He reloaded and shot him dead. Surely people can see that the line had been crossed.

i think what a lot of the nally supporters on here tend to forget is how much he enjoyed been buggered in prison

So says our resident thefreekick buggery expert. Listen up Plebs - In future all buggery related material to be passed to NCC for verification, a bit like how the Celeb Spotting thread works with the link walsh. That is all.

:clap:

[

:clap:what the cocktake doesn’t know about buggery isent worth knowing.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ouch - TT is seething:popcorn::popcorn:

you shouldnt let nallys love of buggery cloud your opinion of the man

[quote=“north county corncrake”]ouch - TT is seething:popcorn::popcorn:

you shouldnt let nallys love of buggery cloud your opinion of the man[/quote]

You got a nice pasting just there.:popcorn:

[quote=“north county corncrake”]ouch - TT is seething:popcorn::popcorn:

you shouldnt let nallys love of buggery cloud your opinion of the man[/quote]

Tipptops wins with 1st Rd K.O.

Move along NCC…