Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“The Runt”]Tipptops wins with 1st Rd K.O.

Move along NCC…[/QUOTE]

never - the reactions suggest it was another easy victory for me

KOH

[quote=“north county corncrake;288037][QUOTE=The Runt”]Tipptops wins with 1st Rd K.O.

Move along NCC…[/QUOTE] [/quote]

never - the reactions suggest it was another easy victory for me

KOH[/QUOTE]

So badly rattled you can’t even quote :eek:

[quote=“HBV*”][

:clap:what the cocktake doesn’t know about buggery isent worth knowing.[/quote]

:D:D,thats a great call TT,NCC for all your buggery/touching up related enquiries:thumbsup:

Who:Gabriel Byrne
Where:Dawson Street
When:Lunchtime today
Famous for:Actoring on shows such as The Riordans and Bracken on RT before moving across to the States where he starred in such notable films as Millers Crossing and The Usual Suspects. Has since found fame on the critically acclaimed In Treatment.
Other Notable Information:Gabriel seemed to be in a hurry to get to his destination and was travelling solo. He was wearing a long black coat and complemented the coat with a dark scarf and looked the true Hollywood star he undoubtably is.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Who:Gabriel Byrne
Famous for:Actoring on shows such as The Riordans and Bracken on RT before moving across to the States where he starred in such notable films as Millers Crossing and The Usual Suspects. Has since found fame on the critically acclaimed In Treatment.
Other Notable Information:Gabriel seemed to be in a hurry to get to his destination and was travelling solo. He was wearing a long black coat and complemented the coat with a dark scarf and looked the true Hollywood star he undoubtably is.[/quote]

:clap: Great spot.

Other Notable Information:Gabriel seemed to be in a hurry to get to his destination and was travelling solo. He was wearing a long black coat and complemented the coat with a dark scarf and looked the true Hollywood star he undoubtably is.[/quote]

Decent spot MBB, but we really need more info on the scarf.

Great spot there MBB,pity about the scarf.

I have since heard from my co-spotter that Gabriel rendezvous’d (sp) with fellow actor Brendan Gleeson later on when they spotted him again. Brendan was also wearing a scarf.

Link, any chance spots where said celeb is wearing a scarf be discredited and struck out?

:rolleyes:Would you ever fuck off Dunph.

Leave that proposal with me,ill discuss it with my confidants at the earliest oppurtunity.

:clap: :clap:

:rolleyes:

Following consultation with my officials at the department of Celeb Spotting i now see fit to amend the official celeb spotting rules to include the note that any celeb spot where the celebrity in question is reported to be wearing a scarf or carrying a manbag as part of his attire that spot will be deemed invalid.

This amendment is deemed a necessary action in order to discourage scarf wearing and the ownership of manbags by the male population of this Republic.

Yours
THE LINK WALSH
Official Celeb spots Adjudicator
TFK.COM

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Link,

In future please refrain from making sweeping generalisations that are completely untrue.

You said that all farming people felt Padraig Nally was a hero. That is not true and how in the name of Jaysus are you in the position to say that. What you are trying to do is create a scenario of ‘us against them’ which so many people hold when speaking about Nally.

Ben Shermin is from Ballyfermot, never held a grape in his life and he supports Nally. I am a farmer’s son and I don’t. What he did was completely wrong and he deserved to go to jail for what he did.

Some since of realism is needed here. Yes, once you trespass you are putting yourself at risk. So if I was out for a walk and climbed a ditch through my neighbour’s field for a short cut, do I deserve to be shot dead? It has to do with the situation.

Frog trespassed, he was probably on the rob. Nally beat the shite out of him and shot him, wounding him and causing him to flee. I would clap him on the back for that. But the next bit was completely wrong and the line overstepped. He reloaded and shot him dead. Surely people can see that the line had been crossed.[/quote]

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Top top post.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Following consultation with my officials at the department of Celeb Spotting i now see fit to amend the official celeb spotting rules to include the note that any celeb spot where the celebrity in question is reported to be wearing a scarf or carrying a manbag as part of his attire that spot will be deemed invalid.

This amendment is deemed a necessary action in order to discourage scarf wearing and the ownership of manbags by the male population of this Republic.

Yours
THE LINK WALSH
TFK.COM[/quote]
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l168/jeriw/yawn.gif

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Following consultation with my officials at the department of Celeb Spotting i now see fit to amend the official celeb spotting rules to include the note that any celeb spot where the celebrity in question is reported to be wearing a scarf or carrying a manbag as part of his attire that spot will be deemed invalid.

Yours
THE LINK WALSH
TFK.COM[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Didn’t i request you to drive into a tree you shit eating backward cunt?

Yours
THE LINK WALSH
TFK.COM[/quote]

The Link has lost it…

Didn’t i request you to drive into a tree you shit eating backward cunt?[/quote]

:clap:

Yours
THE LINK WALSH
TFK.COM[/quote]

Brilliant. :clap::clap::clap:

Down with scarves and their owners. :cool: