Celeb Spotting 🐐

Very moderate spot here…

Who: Jason Sherlock
When: Sunday
Where: McGowan’s of Phibsboro
Notes: Jayo was in after the league final. I dunno who won. My mate noted that Jayo was bullying young ruffians who were taking chewing gums from the black fella who lives in the jacks without paying for them. He wouldn’t let them leave the jacks until they had thrown a coin at the black fella. My mate got caught up in this high jinx and Jayo thought he had taken a chewing gum too and wouldn’t let him leave either. My mate said he told him to jog on and walked past the interfering bollix.

Apparently Spurs team were in Gibneys of Malahide tonight on a Christmas party. I’ll be expecting the spots to flow from our well heeled North county residents.

another great day for Malahide

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Very moderate spot here…

Notes: Jayo was in after the league final. I dunno who won. My mate noted that Jayo was bullying young ruffians who were taking chewing gums from the black fella who lives in the jacks without paying for them. He wouldn’t let them leave the jacks until they had thrown a coin at the black fella. My mate got caught up in this high jinx and Jayo thought he had taken a chewing gum too and wouldn’t let him leave either. My mate said he told him to jog on and walked past the interfering bollix.[/quote]

See the first post SS** - GAA players don’t count

Notes: Jayo was in after the league final. I dunno who won. My mate noted that Jayo was bullying young ruffians who were taking chewing gums from the black fella who lives in the jacks without paying for them. He wouldn’t let them leave the jacks until they had thrown a coin at the black fella. My mate got caught up in this high jinx and Jayo thought he had taken a chewing gum too and wouldn’t let him leave either. My mate said he told him to jog on and walked past the interfering bollix.[/quote]

:D:clap:

Portman is not a spot - actress on the set of her film.

Link and Dunph disgracefully spamming this thread with scheidt about scarves - I’m fucking seething.

[quote=“Bandage”]Portman is not a spot - actress on the set of her film.

Link and Dunph disgracefully spamming this thread with scheidt about scarves - I’m fucking seething.[/quote]

Bandage knows the score.

Link and Dunph disgracefully spamming this thread with scheidt about scarves - I’m fucking seething.[/quote]Tar and feather the whores!

Jayo is more than a GAA player, he’s a phenom. The first Jap to be involved in GAA since Jap Ryan was the heartbeat of Limerick GAA.

he is a failed LOI player

Link and Dunph disgracefully spamming this thread with scheidt about scarves - I’m fucking seething.[/quote]

she wasnt on the set bando,she was on the way to it,what about the entire kildare team they were across the road last thursday night pissed out of their minds dancin on top of the bar in their jocks

This matter has been dealt with by the relevant authority,Natalie Portman was a spot,good work by our New York Correspondant.

Under link rules drafted in the new era of celeb spotting on tfk.com Jason Sherlock is indeed a spot,originally he would be deemed invalid as a Dublin footballer but that rule was recently relaxed following an appeal by Scumpot(i think),all Dublin footballers apart from the Brogan brothers are now deemed valid celeb spots.

In short,good spot SS:thumbsup:

Bandage can I seek clarification on my Gabriel Byrne spot?

Gabriel Byrne was a valid spot and a historic one at that as he was the last scarf wearing male ever to be confirmed as a spot here on tfk.com,an amendment has since been made to link rules preventing all scarf or man bag wearing males from being declared as valid spots.

Your authority is not recognised here.

He has no authority at all let alone here.

A few of ye are in a time warp and persist with consulting that no mark Bandage,most users know the score.

You’re in line for a banning here mofo.

Portman is in fact a spot if she was en route to her film set, massey. Good to read that you didn’t even consider including the Kildare GAA team as a spot too.

Jayo is a spot by virtue of his stint as a presenter of Rapid.