Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Bandage”]Portman is in fact a spot if she was en route to her film set, massey. Good to read that you didn’t even consider including the Kildare GAA team as a spot too.

Jayo is a spot by virtue of his stint as a presenter of Rapid.[/quote]

Ah deadly.

He just choose the right option, he could have played LOI no bother if he wanted, a few of the bigger clubs were mad for him back in the day. I remember him giving a brilliant performance down the cross one day in a cup game i think.

Playing IC GAA is a far higher level of sport than LOI soccer, even if those tools get compensated for it. Sad when the players of Cork City FC are jealous of the facilities the Cork Minors get.

Yes it is, and by the majority too.

Sad day for Bandage when he’s outdone by a drink driver.:rolleyes:

drink driving aside, he still knows his spots.

God be with the days where someone would post a spot up here and only be pulled up on it by someone if it clearly wasn’t a spot.

There was no sole adjudicator of spots.

This is a thinly veiled ‘would ever fuck off Link Walsh you absolute retard.’

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]God be with the days where someone would post a spot up here and only be pulled up on it by someone if it clearly wasn’t a spot.

There was no sole adjudicator of spots.

This is a thinly veiled ‘would ever fuck off Link Walsh you absolute retard.’[/quote]

Im going nowhere city boy,there are link rules to be followed and policed,now fall in:guns:

the flutes who deemed it necessary to jump in with a ‘not a spot’ or ‘thats a spot’ caused the damage farmer, read back and see who instigated that maybe but in the meantime its undeniable that link walsh is throwing serious shape back on the institution, as requested by his peers lets remember and long may that continue.

As Farmer said, people only jumped in and said something wasn’t a spot when it clearly wasn’t. Fucking chairmen of local GGA clubs and the likes were being put up for fuck sake.

Also Link. You are a desperate cunt altogether. You’re finished on here.

I agree with the first part of that but in fairness to those involved in that then, they appear to have rolled back on it and have shut up. The second part above completely contradicts the first part though. The thread is still being damaged with Link’s interjections on who is a spot and who isn’t.

Maybe if we could agree on alevel of spot, a “Premium” spot i.e. yer man from Fair City getting coke from guys in NY, or a “day-to-day” spot like seeing Jason Sherlock or Padraic Nally in a pub or at a show and having some story about him. I like the little stories.

Or would it lead to more disagreement?

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Maybe if we could agree on alevel of spot, a “Premium” spot i.e. yer man from Fair City getting coke from guys in NY, or a “day-to-day” spot like seeing Jason Sherlock or Padraic Nally in a pub or at a show and having some story about him. I like the little stories.

Or would it lead to more disagreement?[/quote]

Theres no need Kev,ive got all these matters in hand:thumbsup:

[quote=“Flano”]As Farmer said, people only jumped in and said something wasn’t a spot when it clearly wasn’t. Fucking chairmen of local GGA clubs and the likes were being put up for fuck sake.

Also Link. You are a desperate cunt altogether. You’re finished on here.[/quote]

Finished:D:D,im only warming up you townie cunt.

Townie? I’m not a townie you isolated muck savage brute.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Maybe if we could agree on alevel of spot, a “Premium” spot i.e. yer man from Fair City getting coke from guys in NY, or a “day-to-day” spot like seeing Jason Sherlock or Padraic Nally in a pub or at a show and having some story about him. I like the little stories.

Or would it lead to more disagreement?[/quote]

just leave Link off he is doing a grand job, dont over complicate things

Yes you are, anyone from an urban area is a townie.

Oh good lord. Are you for real?

Yes, and all townies are scumbags.

write it down:thumbsup:

Well think what you want. I’m not a townie, townie isn’t even a word, it’s a muldoon invention that means nothing to me.

I will cheers, and then i’ll box the head off ya.:thumbsup:

You are not the best with words yourself Flano, so pot…