Celeb Spotting 🐐

I am, but there you go anyway.

Yeah you will alright :smiley:

Letting Link think he’s in charge on this thread is like the time we all pretended Dunph was an admin. Sometimes we have to reach out to those less fortunate than us and humour them just so they have a reason to get up in the morning.

yeah- what the fuck is a townie? thick shit guzzlers with their whacky expressions

lay off dunph you posh cunt

Go fuck yourself

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]He just choose the right option, he could have played LOI no bother if he wanted, a few of the bigger clubs were mad for him back in the day. I remember him giving a brilliant performance down the cross one day in a cup game i think.

Playing IC GAA is a far higher level of sport than LOI soccer, even if those tools get compensated for it. Sad when the players of Cork City FC are jealous of the facilities the Cork Minors get.[/quote]

nah, he wasnt good enough- he was quick but that was it, too windy & lightweight- scored fuck all - sound bloke though & glad to see his renaissance for the dubs

thats not the first time you have had a pop at me- whats your problem?

Are you this irksome in real life?

this is real life you clown- when i post here its me posting- its not all in your imagination:rolleyes: - i think you meant to say offline

Yeah realised that when I posted it but wasn’t arsed going back to change it. With some of the shite posted on this thread, sometimes it feels like it’s not real life.

you’re alright mate

cheers buddy :thumbsup:

This old thread it ain’t what it used to be, ain’t what it used to be, ain’t what it used to be.

And who said they didn’t like Kev

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

[quote=“The Runt”]And who said they didn’t like Kev

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:[/quote]

CM, mbb to name but a few.:thumbsup:

Ah I’m just indifferent to you at this stage :smiley:

Cheers, i’ve edited appropriately.:wink:

Link?

Nah me and link get on fine, share alot of similar views. I worry about the drink driving, but sure nobody is perfect.
I enjoy his passion for hurling, Rower and KK.