Celeb Spotting 🐐

He’s a moron.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Nah me and link get on fine, share alot of similar views. I worry about the drink driving, but sure nobody is perfect.
I enjoy his passion for hurling, Rower and KK.[/quote]

Fucker. I read that 3 times thinking it was Flano :smiley:

This could get out of hand. Flano talking about the local Cork hurling scene and me on about gay men in leotards:D.

There’s a difference :confused:

:clap::smiley:
East Cork hurling will never be the same again.

Who: Gerry ‘The Monk’ Hutch.
Famous for: Being a criminal and making a fool out of Paul Reynolds on Prime Time
Where: Talbot Street.
When: 1.25pm today.
Other information: The Monk was in conversation with a rather skangery looking lady who seemed to be giving him an earful while the Monk took it all in. He appears to be a very cool and calucluated character and definitely not someone that you would want to mess with.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Who: Gerry ‘The Monk’ Hutch.
Famous for: Being a criminal and making a fool out of Paul Reynolds on Prime Time
Other information: The Monk was in conversation with a rather skangery looking lady who seemed to be giving him an earful while the Monk took it all in. He appears to be a very cool and calucluated character and definitely not someone that you would want to mess with.[/quote]

:clap:

Outstanding spot.

Other information: The Monk was in conversation with a rather skangery looking lady who seemed to be giving him an earful while the Monk took it all in. He appears to be a very cool and calucluated character and definitely not someone that you would want to mess with.[/quote]

Talbot St is an awful hole.

Great Spot Farmer.

This thread is gone to absolute shit and I propose banning the following members from it

• THE LINK WALSH
  • north county corncrake
  • whiskeyinthejar

[quote=“Fran”]This thread is gone to absolute shit and I propose banning the following members from it

• THE LINK WALSH
  • north county corncrake
  • whiskeyinthejar[/quote]

i have nothing got to do with the thread going to shit

No harm to ban you anyways. :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

I dont think the Monk can pass as a celeb spot,has he ever played football or hurling for Dublin?,its the only way i can see around this one.

:rolleyes:

[quote=“Fran”]This thread is gone to absolute shit and I propose banning the following members from it

• THE LINK WALSH
  • north county corncrake
  • whiskeyinthejar[/quote]

This thread is now governed by Link rules,if you a have a celeb spot to submit for validation by the relevant authorities post it up here and your application will be dealt with promptly,if not jog on.

He likes me really:thumbsup:

It’s worse you’re getting.

:clap:

Post up a picture of the Monk in a team photo wearing the colours of Dublin and hes a spot,otherwise,not a spot.

Sorry about that,next?

Outstanding spot.[/quote]

I have posted up two spots of the monk before, seemed like an alright sort for a criminal