Celeb Spotting 🐐

In links world the local shopkeep is a fucking celebrity.

So what?

Flano boxed a rabbit in the ears once!

Here link, start up your own celeb spot thread. and that way anyone who sees common mucksavages can post in your thread, and everything would be by your rules, and those who see celebs can post in the original thread here. it would save a lot of bullshit and it would get you away fromo this thread.

I am with holding a MAJOR Celeb spot from this thread in protest at its recent decline.

:clap: Although Link should call his the “No Mark spot thread”

How is Pat Fitz looking these days?

It’s not quite Pat Fitz proportions but it is MAJOR.

John Major?

My disappointment is huge.

Ha!

Just thinking back on the whole Pat Fitz thing.

Genuinely posting the Chairman of the Club at home, or whatever he is, as a celebrity spot.

:smiley:

As Brick Top might say “your not exactly mister current Affairs are you Gman?”,ive overthrown Bandage,Cocktake and a few other no marks who used to run this thread and by virtue of election in a public vote am now the sole celeb spots adjudicator on tfk.com.

Feel free to set up an alternative thread yourself but keep in mind that i have recently patented the words celeb,celebrity,spot and spotting so you’ll need to be thinking along the lines of a “famous people you;ve seen lately” or something close to that title,best of luck with it:thumbsup:,arselicker.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]As Brick Top might say “your not exactly mister current Affairs are you Gman?”,ive overthrown Bandage,Cocktake and a few other no marks who used to run this thread and by virtue of election in a public vote am now the sole celeb spots adjudicator on tfk.com.

Feel free to set up an alternative thread yourself but keep in mind that i have recently patented the words celeb,celebrity,spot and spotting so you’ll need to be thinking along the lines of a “famous people you;ve seen lately” or something close to that title,best of luck with it:thumbsup:,arselicker.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Ha!

Genuinely posting the Chairman of the Club at home, or whatever he is, as a celebrity spot.

:D[/quote]

Pat Fitz is not a man to be taken lightly farmer. He’s a powerful powerful man. You’d do well to show him some respect.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Ha!

:D[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Farmer’s ignorance here is astounding

He’s too long gone from the land. Probably hasn’t forked a silage pit in 20 years.

Who: David Davin Power
Famous For:RTE Correspondent
Where:Palace Bar, Temple Bar
When:last night, 11ish
Attire:Suit, Overcoat, black scarf. Looked the part
Etc:Having a pint of Guinness with some young fella possibly his son. They were chatting away next to us. We said hello and got a good hello back. Alright sorts in my book.

Someone needs to clean house. I’m going to make it happen.

[quote=“KIB man”]Who: David Davin Power
Famous For:RTE Correspondent
Where:Palace Bar, Temple Bar
When:last night, 11ish
Attire:Suit, Overcoat, black scarf. Looked the part
Etc:Having a pint of Guinness with some young fella possibly his son. They were chatting away next to us. We said hello and got a good hello back. Alright sorts in my book.[/quote]
:clap: Good spot.

Who: bil “bilo” o’herlihy
Famous For:swingin-in-his-chair -okey-dokey-phrase-usin-corkie RTE straight man to giles & dunphy
Where:lift in dundrum town centre
When:2pm today
Attire:Suit, nice tie, great italian shoes. Looked the part it has to be said
etc: as the lifts in DTc are awful fuckin slow he had time to crack a few witty remarks about the carparking there.