Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“KIB man”]Who: David Davin Power
Famous For:RTE Correspondent
Where:Palace Bar, Temple Bar
When:last night, 11ish
Attire:Suit, Overcoat, black scarf. Looked the part
Etc:Having a pint of Guinness with some young fella possibly his son. They were chatting away next to us. We said hello and got a good hello back. Alright sorts in my book.[/quote]

That sounds like a heart warming encounter with a public figure KIB but it saddens me to inform you that its not a spot,(see the amendment made to link rules earlier in the Week re the wearing of scarves)

Sorry about this KIB,im genuinely dissapointed for you,keep the head up anyway and your eyes open:thumbsup:

[quote=“josepi73”]Who: bil “bilo” o’herlihy
Famous For:swingin-in-his-chair -okey-dokey-phrase-usin-corkie RTE straight man to giles & dunphy
Where:lift in dundrum town centre
When:2pm today
Attire:Suit, nice tie, great italian shoes. Looked the part it has to be said
etc: as the lifts in DTc are awful fuckin slow he had time to crack a few witty remarks about the carparking there.[/quote]

Great spot Josepi:thumbsup:

Who:Ken McGrath
Famous For:legendary Waterford hurler and All Star Winner
Where:BBs Coffee&Muffins shop,Georges Court,Waterford
When:around 2.30pm today
Attire:Casual,navy jumper,white tee shirt,blue jeans,converse runners.
Demeaner:relaxing as he had his light snack.
Other notes,he was sitting by the window tucking into a muffin and coffee whilst reading the paper,a red top,The Star i think,a young wan,his bint im assuming,was in his company,ive seen a lot worse on my travels.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Who:Ken McGrath
Famous For:legendary Waterford hurler and All Star Winner
Where:BBs Coffee&Muffins shop,Georges Court,Waterford
When:around 2.30pm today
Attire:Casual,navy jumper,white tee shirt,blue jeans,converse runners.
Demeaner:relaxing as he had his light snack.
Other notes,he was sitting by the window tucking into a muffin and coffee whilst reading the paper,a red top,The Star i think,a young wan,his bint im assuming,was in his company,ive seen a lot worse on my travels.[/quote]

GAA player who doesn’t command interest outside GAA circles; ergo, not a spot. PS, please desist from posting ridiculous sightings in future - this is the celeb spotting thread.

:clap:

Bandage whats the deal here, I posted a stellar spot in Mac’s thread but I’d like to know which thread is the correct one going forward?

Ah mbb, that’s awful lickarsing…

Dunph, lock this thread…

Not a lock.

Carry on folks…

[quote=“The Dunph”]Not a lock.

Carry on folks…[/quote]

:clap::clap::clap::D:D:D

hats off to the dunph

Please desist from involving yourself in matters that dont concern you,under the new link rules by which this thread is now governed all GAA players bar the Brogan brothers are valid celeb spots,Ken McGrath is a spot.

Feel free post up the correct results of the celeb spot poll and that simple public apology you owe me at some stage shortly for your own good,you can start rebuilding from there,as things stand you’re the beaten docket of this website.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Please desist from involving yourself in matters that dont concern you,under the new link rules by which this thread is now governed all GAA players bar the Brogan brothers are valid celeb spots,Ken McGrath is a spot.

Feel free post up the correct results of the celeb spot poll and that simple public apology you owe me at some stage shortly for your own good,you can start rebuilding from there,as things stand you’re the beaten docket of this website.[/quote]

No one wants to hear from you tongue muncher. Your boring everyone. How many people did you kill tonight you murderous fuck?

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Please desist from involving yourself in matters that dont concern you,under the new link rules by which this thread is now governed all GAA players bar the Brogan brothers are valid celeb spots,Ken McGrath is a spot.

Feel free post up the correct results of the celeb spot poll and that simple public apology you owe me at some stage shortly for your own good,you can start rebuilding from there,as things stand you’re the beaten docket of this website.[/quote]

Thats a magnificent reposte.

The link walsh cntinues to grow in stature.

:clap:

:thumbsup:,things are coming along nicely:thumbsup:,im off for a few :pint::pint:,ill be keeping my eye out for celebs:eek::eek:

we’d prefer if you just kept your eyes on the road link…

Nicky Butt, Kevin Nolan, Alan Smith and a few other no marks in Krystle on Saturday night. Made the €15 cover charge seem like good value.

I urinated beside Butt later in the evening, I resisted the temptation to have a sneak look at his tackle.

[quote=“briantinnion”]Nicky Butt, Kevin Nolan, Alan Smith and a few other no marks in Krystle on Saturday night. Made the 15 cover charge seem like good value.

I urinated beside Butt later in the evening, I resisted the temptation to have a sneak look at his tackle.[/quote]

Krystle?

Knobend.

Who: Television and radio’s Ryan Tubridy.
When: Today, 2.05pm.
Where: Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
Wearing: Black shoes, blue jeans, brown suede gloves, black overcoat (knee length), multi-coloured scarf.
Other information: Ryan was walking briskly in the direction of town and was carrying a Brown Thomas bag in his left hand. I did not see what was in the bag. He was playing with the buttons on his coat with his right hand. He passed by a punter begging on the street without so much as a glance.

[quote=“Bandage”]Who: Television and radio’s Ryan Tubridy.
When: Today, 2.05pm.
Where: Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
Wearing: Black shoes, blue jeans, brown suede gloves, black overcoat (knee length), multi-coloured scarf.Other information: Ryan was walking briskly in the direction of town and was carrying a Brown Thomas bag in his left hand. I did not see what was in the bag. He was playing with the buttons on his coat with his right hand. He passed by a punter begging on the street without so much as a glance.[/quote]

Who the fuck dressed him??!? Black shoes have never gone with blue jeans, ever. And then brown gloves with a black overcoat, WTF! Bandage, did you get to see what colour his belt was?