Celeb Spotting šŸ

Who: Stirling Mortlock
Famous For: Being the Wallabies captain and playing 80 tests for them
Where: Avoca Beach, NSW Central Coast, Australia (lovely day after a few days of rain, water was beautiful - 12 kms from my house)
When: This afternoon
Wearing: White UV top and multi coloured boardies
Doing what: Having a swim with his daughter. Bumping into my 6 year old in the surf.

Who: Noirin from Big Brother
Famous For: Irish contestant in BB. Massive jugs.
Where: Bruxelles (downstairs)
When: Last night, c 12.30 am
Wearing: Short dress, tights, heels.
Demeanour: Friendly, smiling, not drunk, absolutely fucking stunning looking girl, TV or any pictures Iv found of her do not do her any justice.
Other comments:I must admit I hadnt a clue who this bird was but she was gorgeous, every fella in the place was gawking at her and a couple had a go at chatting her up, unsuccesfully. One group of lads alerted me to who she was by chanting shit tits shit tv show at her repeatedly after she shot down one of their friends. Extremely harsh comments IMHO, granted her tits were covered by a dress but they looked nice. Have I mentioned that she is a stone cold stunner, looked like she didnt even have any make up on.

[B]Who: Louis Walsh
Famous For: Bringing some horrific music to our attention (Wastlife Boyzone Bewitched etc) and being a judge on x factor.
Where: Brown Thomas, on an escalator
When: 23rd December
Wearing:Jacket and jeans, what you would expect.
Demeanour:[/B] Staring into space hoping no one would bother him Id say.

Two pretty rubbish ones here but thought I would throw them up anyway.

Who: Alan Stanford
Famous for: Playing George in Glenroe
Where: Downstairs in Nearys last night from around 9pm until closing time.
Other: He was in the company of about five other blokes and appeared in a quite jovial mood.

Who: Robert Shortt
Famous For: Former RTE correspondent in the States.
Other: Shortt is extremely short (barely more than five foot) and was drinking pints of Guinness with a mate.

[quote=ā€œLockeā€]Who: Terry Kingston
Famous for: Former Munster and Ireland hooker and captain
Where: Mahon Point SC
When: The other day
Wearing: Modern black bomber jacket, blue jeans, brown shoes
Other notes: Iā€™d say he was on the phone to the missus because he had that ā€œwhere the fuck are you?ā€ look on his face as he was talking on his mobile. His son was with him, around 10 years old, white Munster replica shirt on him.[/quote]

thats a spot:thumbsup:

[quote=ā€œgiuseppeā€]Who: Brian Cowen
Where: Tullamore Harriers runing track
When: 25 December around 11:10
Wearing: I didnā€™t pay much attention but it seemed pretty plain - black suit and overcoat, white shirt and red tie.
Doing: The prick was particpating in the GOAL Mile. He opted to walk it rather than run. He didnā€™t partake in the celebrity race - I donā€™t know whether that was his choice or whether he wasnā€™t invited. He was flanked by two cronies who I didnā€™t recognise.

While not a proper spot, Iā€™ll mention it as Iā€™m posting anyway. Former Laois hurling manager Damian Fox ran the celebrity race and finished around fourth.

The standard of celebrity was quite low with the qualification criteria being play GAA or own a business in Tullamore.[/quote]

Neither of these are a spot really,it was probably in the public domain that B Cowen would be participating in the GOAL mile and probably the same with Damien Fox,not very nice calling Cowen av prick,do you know him?,can the poor cunt do anything right give him a break he was giving freely of his Christmas day time.

[quote=ā€œFitzyā€]Who: Stirling Mortlock
Famous For: Being the Wallabies captain and playing 80 tests for them
Where: Avoca Beach, NSW Central Coast, Australia (lovely day after a few days of rain, water was beautiful - 12 kms from my house)
When: This afternoon
Wearing: White UV top and multi coloured boardies
Doing what: Having a swim with his daughter. Bumping into my 6 year old in the surf.[/quote]

Brilliant spot,best round these parts for a while,what are boardies at all?

[quote=ā€œdancarterā€]Who: Noirin from Big Brother
Famous For: Irish contestant in BB. Massive jugs.
Where: Bruxelles (downstairs)
When: Last night, c 12.30 am
Wearing: Short dress, tights, heels.
Demeanour: Friendly, smiling, not drunk, absolutely fucking stunning looking girl, TV or any pictures Iv found of her do not do her any justice.
Other comments:I must admit I hadnt a clue who this bird was but she was gorgeous, every fella in the place was gawking at her and a couple had a go at chatting her up, unsuccesfully. One group of lads alerted me to who she was by chanting shit tits shit tv show at her repeatedly after she shot down one of their friends. Extremely harsh comments IMHO, granted her tits were covered by a dress but they looked nice. Have I mentioned that she is a stone cold stunner, looked like she didnt even have any make up on.

[B]Who: Louis Walsh
Famous For: Bringing some horrific music to our attention (Wastlife Boyzone Bewitched etc) and being a judge on x factor.
Where: Brown Thomas, on an escalator
When: 23rd December
Wearing:Jacket and jeans, what you would expect.
Demeanour:[/B] Staring into space hoping no one would bother him Id say.[/quote]

Good spots there Dan,ya should have sauntered over to Noirin and just grabbed her by the arse and be done with it,its a policy my brother operates every now and again and yaā€™d be surprised how most of the time the honey involved just laughs it off as high jinx.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Two pretty rubbish ones here but thought I would throw them up anyway.

Who: Alan Stanford
Famous for: Playing George in Glenroe
Other: He was in the company of about five other blokes and appeared in a quite jovial mood.

Who: Robert Shortt
Famous For: Former RTE correspondent in the States.
Other: Shortt is extremely short (barely more than five foot) and was drinking pints of Guinness with a mate.[/quote]

Both valid spots at the same time.

Boardshorts, shorts down to your knees you wear at the beach.

Have a few semi spots from over the Christmas period

A Who: G Thornley
Where: Dundrum town centre
When: Christmas eve, mid afternoon
Demeanour: seemed in good form, like he had just bought his last present and was off for some pints

B Who: CJ Van Der Linde, Leinster Heineken cup winner, South African World Cup winner
When: Christmas Eve
Where Dundrum Town Centre
Demeanour: Bewildered, as though he thought this Christmas lark is completely mad
Other: He is truly massive, was wearing a Canto hoody and Leinster Canto bottoms, he was walking without a limp and had no obvious siugn of injury

Who: Sam? Donā€™t know her name but the lunatic teacher one from The Apprentice
Where: Tallaght AC track
When: Christmas Day, Goal Mile
Clothing: running gear,
Other: I was gone past her when I realised that I sort of knew her face, in the way, when you see a burd that used to go out with a mate of yours. She is extremely skinny but seemed in good form

[quote=ā€œW.B. Yeatsā€]Have a few semi spots from over the Christmas period

A Who: G Thornley
Where: Dundrum town centre
When: Christmas eve, mid afternoon
Demeanour: seemed in good form, like he had just bought his last present and was off for some pints

B Who: CJ Van Der Linde, Leinster Heineken cup winner, South African World Cup winner
When: Christmas Eve
Where Dundrum Town Centre
Demeanour: Bewildered, as though he thought this Christmas lark is completely mad
Other: He is truly massive, was wearing a Canto hoody and Leinster Canto bottoms, he was walking without a limp and had no obvious siugn of injury

Who: Sam? Donā€™t know her name but the lunatic teacher one from The Apprentice
Where: Tallaght AC track
When: Christmas Day, Goal Mile
Clothing: running gear,
Other: I was gone past her when I realised that I sort of knew her face, in the way, when you see a burd that used to go out with a mate of yours. She is extremely skinny but seemed in good form[/quote]

The first two are good spots:thumbsup:

that apprentice wan,forget it she didnt make a big eneogh impact on the viewing public,Breffni is a spot,any of the rest of them,hard to see it happening.Not a spot.

[quote=ā€œTHE LINK WALSHā€]The first two are good spots:thumbsup:

that apprentice wan,forget it she didnt make a big eneogh impact on the viewing public,Breffni is a spot,any of the rest of them,hard to see it happening.Not a spot.[/quote]

Agreed the fact that I didnā€™t know her name didnā€™t help her case

Who- Boris Johnson
Famous for - Mayor of London
Where - In the Medina of Old town Marrakech
When - Earlier today
Wearing - Light blue short sleeved shirt and a pair of chino esq pants.
Demeanour - Fairy relaxed as he browsed through various souvenir shops and goods.

I dont know anything about his marital status but he was with a female companion.

[quote=ā€œChocolateMiceā€]Who- Boris Johnson
When - Earlier today
Demeanour - Fairy relaxed as he browsed through various souvenir shops and goods.

I dont know anything about his marital status but he was with a female companion.[/quote]

All that can be said for that isā€¦

:clap:

Boris is a stonewall legendā€¦

What a spot!

When - Earlier today

I dont know anything about his marital status but he was with a female companion.[/quote]

Contender for spot of the year :clap:
Boris is an alright sort

Boris is a wanker. No cans on the Tube, wrong type of snow, fuck off!!

Boris too liberal for you, Ben?

When - Earlier today

Boris is a spot:thumbsup: